Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit:

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video:

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

29 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. My name is Comet. If you also posted in the Soul Silver column you would probably know me. I’ll be answering your questions too. Just reply to this comment and I’ll answer your questions. I’ve got a lot more time on my hands since tomorrow’s my last day of school. Tip: For those of you who want to get a Musharna, but don’t want to evolve there Munna,go to the Dreamyard and you will not only find a wild Musharna,you will also find on of the Seven Sages.

• pokemaster107 // May 20, 2011 at 6:04 pm // Reply

yes but only on fridays does it appear(musharna) You can tel im good at this game because i completed the unova dex including kyurem and ladorus

2. pokemonfreak // May 18, 2011 at 6:48 pm // Reply

hey its me pokemon freak i gotten stronger so rate my team and ask me any thing p.s.raitngs is one to ten samurott lv93 volcranolv75 diaglalv79 zekromlv65 dont u think its underlv? deoxysspeed form lv76 kyuremlv82

3. fire pokemon = awsome!!!! // May 17, 2011 at 8:36 pm // Reply

rate my team
    1.zekrom lvl 59
    2.emboar lvl 73
    3.pupitar lvl 50
    4.cobalion lvl 49
    5.gligar lvl 49
    6.fearow lvl 48

i have only blacked out about 3 or 4 times (but never dering eleit 4 or battleing N!!! !!!!!!)

4. pokemon master // May 17, 2011 at 7:20 pm // Reply

I know 3 pokemon the not many people know they are 647 keldo(water & fighting),657 meloetta(aria form,psychic & normal type and pirouette form normal & fighting type) and genosect(bug & fighting type).

• Hey Games Guru,
      You know that black boat at the Castelia City harbour? It only appears sometimes. What is it? Does it have anything to do with the game?

• pokemonfreak // May 26, 2011 at 4:45 pm //

i know its team plasmas and i guess it has something to do with genesect its still a mystrey i suppose one time i was waiting for the black boat to move but its to boring

• Genosect is bug and steel.

• pokemonfreak // May 26, 2011 at 4:38 pm // Reply

hey i know them too im keeping my fingers crossed for no summer evnts because im going to anther country also they said that genesects was modified mt team plasma on a website that i forgot about also i think genesct events coming out in like 2013 thats weird also melltoa is o.6 m tall

• I have heard about them also. I don’t know much about Meloetta, but I know that Keldo is part of the Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion group. And I know that Genesect is some weird ultimate pokemon that Team Plasma reincarnated from a fossil, trying to make the ultimate Pokemon. To obtain these Pokemon, you have to go to events,but Nintendo has not yet revealed where the events will take place.

5. Where do u find the 7 sages?

• 7 sages locations:
      -dream yard
      -end of relic castle
      -end of cold storage
      -deep in chargestone cave
      -end of route 18
      -on top of a waterfall on route 14

6. Zekrom da bomb // May 15, 2011 at 2:25 pm // Reply

i caught kyurem witha dusk ball first try after wakened by 1 move:)

7. I really want these games, but i dont have the money.

8. Ace Trainer Ash // May 15, 2011 at 10:06 am // Reply

If you like playing pokemon black and white you will love playing pokemon vortex.

9. Houndra98 // May 14, 2011 at 2:23 pm // Reply

Rate my team:
    Samurott lv. 78
    Simisear lv. 71
    Excadrill lv. 70
    Scrafty, leavanny, archeops lv. 65
    I am going to go beat the elite four. I also do not like to use legendaries. It makes it way to easy.

10. brainiac98 // May 13, 2011 at 11:56 am // Reply

I love white version!!! My current team is
    1. Arceus lv.100
    2. Mew lv.26
    3. Rayquaza(shiny) lv.55
    4. darkrai lv.100
    5. palkia(shiny) lv.60
    6. deoxys lv.67 so…what do you think?

• I have SHINY:

• To Braniac98:
      Your team looks pretty good! The only thing that I think is wrong with it is that your Mew should be a little higher in level. Comment: I’m not sure if you care about this, but I’m pretty sure that almost all of those Pokemon in your party will not be let into the Random Matchup or Pokemon Video Game Championships. I’m just saying…

1 6 7 8 9 10 39