Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

887 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. the TRUE poke nerd // March 17, 2015 at 2:43 pm // Reply

I have the swords of justice, reshiram and kyrum how do you get rayquaza (I just found out about the last thanks!)

2. pokemon master // October 26, 2014 at 11:00 am // Reply

i acedently hacked mine

3. Here’s my team huntail lv 70 180 HP
    Volcarona lv 82 259 HP
    Serperior held item relic crown lv 100 288 HP
    Emboar lv 80 281 HP
    Jirachi lv 100 362 HP
    Kyrem lv 96 360 HP

4. Use emboar

5. I ordered this from Amazon and it’s in Japanese, but I wonder if I can play it on my 2DS…..

• coolguy19755 // February 3, 2015 at 9:10 am // Reply

I doubt it; the 2DS is reigon-locked, so I don’t think you can play a Japanese Black or White on an American 2DS.

6. i have a Kyurem and a Thundurus

7. I have a level 75 Reshiram and Serperior that kills a level 30 pokemon with the move Cut

8. where can i fined a shiny

9. pokemon master // January 9, 2014 at 4:01 pm // Reply

3 sages to go

10. pokemon master // January 3, 2014 at 10:11 am // Reply

i have thundurus and4 sages too go!

11. pokemon master // December 30, 2013 at 11:01 am // Reply

i completed the game i need to find the seven sages i found 2 of thim

12. pokemon master // December 30, 2013 at 10:59 am // Reply

i got embor level 100 and a embor level 70

13. is there any other way to get genisect

14. What is the best starter to get ???😮

15. Where can you rematch Kyurem????

16. Shiny Hunting through BREEDING:
    Cross-Breed two Pokemon from different regions to gain a Shiny. About 1 in around 1000 chance. This really works!! I used it with American Tirtouga and Foreign (not sure what country) Archen, and got shiny Archen. :3

17. who has both legends (zekrom and reshiram)

18. My first legal shiny I found was that Haxorus you get in game in b&w2 in the nature preserve. ;_____;

19. i got a zekrom on level 100

20. do you know when you finish the whole game

21. pokemon trainer // July 6, 2013 at 8:25 pm // Reply

I am not good at pokemon. :-(
    I need help on this cave by victory road.
    My DS puts pokemon black in Chinese.
    I am not good at Chinese. And I can’t get rid of it

• Mr.JAMsquared // July 17, 2013 at 3:06 pm // Reply

I know a way to fix that. If you go to options, you can choose the language for your DS. That should do the trick

22. I lost the game, but before that, I got a shiny shell-looking thing. It was pink!

23. ExpoldingBanana // June 29, 2013 at 11:44 am // Reply

Just completed Black early this morning! Great game, good job Game Freak! But i can’t catch Tornadus. HELP!!!!!!

• Check the electronic billboards to see what routes have stormy weather. Go to that route. Get a status effect on it. Then it will run. It will move around the map, but eventually you will find it. All status effects and damage will still be there. Once it is at low health, go find it once more and throw a ball. Hopefully you will catch it. If not, go find it again.

• what about a rayquaza at celestelial tower

24. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET TO THE DREAM WORLD I WANT AN ARCEUS

25. If anyone wants info for black, black 2 or even X, im here!

26. AwesomeAxew // June 5, 2013 at 5:07 pm // Reply

u can only get 1 shiny per game :-(

27. does anyone have an extra genesect i missed the event

28. oh and genesect was for B2/W2 only

29. to get genesect its an event that expired in which u use wi fi and get a mystery gift and meloetta was at gamestop

30. GAMESTOP HAS MELOETTA EVENT

31. i saw two shinys in pokemon was a woobat and a wathog shiny

32. the champion is easy

• pokemon trainer // June 30, 2013 at 6:39 pm // Reply

I agree with you. The champ is kind of the easiest one to beat in the leage while Shantai is the strongest because of that chenderlure

33. I have Thundurus.

34. I legally caught a shiny Foongus on Route 10

35. ShrewManChew // February 8, 2013 at 7:55 am // Reply

I have a action replay but I beat the game without it and am crushing the game with it.

36. i cant find any it stinks but i have beat pokemon league 2 times

37. Who has a shiny Pokemon? I caught a shiny Foongus and that was the first time I ever got any shiny at all and that goes for all of my 4 games

1 6 7 8