Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

52 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. BIDOOFSTINKS // August 5, 2011 at 9:31 pm // Reply

LITWICK IS COOL

2. I have only encountered 2 shiny pokemon IN MY LIFE. Which is probably more than most people, but one of them doesn’t even count! That one is the red Gyarados in HeartGold. The other one is a shiny Rhyhorn that I found in the Safari Zone in Firered.

• blue is awsome // August 10, 2011 at 7:39 pm // Reply

I have a red gyarados, yellow geodude, shiny sceptile(got in trade), purple and black roserade, yellow lillipup, gold bibarrel, a white and yellow flotezel, and a black, green, and grey golett

3. Chimchar852 // August 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm // Reply

HEY!!!!! Your starter doesn’t matter!!! I beat the game with all 3 of them!!!

4. Chimchar852 // August 2, 2011 at 7:47 pm // Reply

Hey carte, verizon is in a blocked section of pinwheel forest. It’s unblocked after you beat the 4

5. How do you get past the gate to Marvelous Bridge on route 16?

6. Chimchar852 // August 2, 2011 at 1:58 pm // Reply

TIP: You can get 2 Ragecandybars. Professor Juniper gives you one after you win and try to go to relic castle, and in winter at Iccurrus City you go to the house you can’t get to any other season. They wake the Zen Darmanitans outside relic castle.

7. legendarys are in maerd dary

8. is it worth it to train zorarok (i don’t know it by head) to lv. 100

9. greencrocs // July 31, 2011 at 8:43 pm // Reply

How do you catch Zorua and all the other legendaries? How do you catch Terrakion and Virizon?

10. greencrocs // July 31, 2011 at 6:26 pm // Reply

Rate my team
    Zekrom lv100, Zoroark lv100, Kyurem lv100, Valcorona lv100, Carracosta lv100, and Jirachi lv100.

• master trainer // August 11, 2011 at 1:09 pm // Reply

nice but I still think my team is better I have a lv 100 Giratina, lv 100 Ho-Oh, lv 100 Lugia, lv 100 Suicune, lv 100 Rikou and lv 100 Haryama

• sammurottfantic // August 12, 2011 at 7:54 pm // Reply

wow so much legendarys do you know people use legendarys just to scare there friends so they can respect the guy with ledendnarys and stuff do you only depend on them imean theres just like one normal pokemon

11. I almost beat the game.

12. where is the last seventh sage

13. want warturtol HELP!

14. dragon maqster 777 you own an action replay the chance of meting all of those pokes is about the chance of your bellybutton talking to you and, (random fact)Throh has a signiture move, storm throw is like a phisycal frost breath,he learns it at lvl 25

15. ash 24-7 pickup ability lillypup can have it but not its evos. i actulay(i dont own a action replay)met a shiny metangin giant chasm,hence my nickname

16. can some one give me a list of all the legendarys including pokemon like volcarana that aren’t actually legendary if you can please reply as soon as possible

• Here is an all-time list of legendary Pokemon. If you only wanted the Unova list, then too bad, I gave you something better. Here it is!
      Arceus, Articuno, Azelf, Celebi Cresselia, Darkrai, Deoxys, Dialga, Entei, Giratina, Giratina O, Groundon, Heatran, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Manaphy, Mesprit, Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Palkia, Phione, Raikou, Rayquaza, Regice, Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, Shaymin(land), Shaymin(sky) Suicune, Uxie, Zapdos.
      Unova(known): Genesect, Victini, Zekrom, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Volcarona, and that Psychic/Normal guy, I can never remember his name.
      Sorry if I forgot any!
      To staff: If this comment is to long, I wouldn’t mind if you split it between two comments. Thanks!

• Victini // July 27, 2011 at 8:42 am //

I just remembered the Psychic/Normal guy! Meloetta. And, I just realized that I left out Keldeo. But besides him, I think I listed them all.

• shinydurant:( // September 22, 2011 at 7:04 pm //

wat abot Tonadus and the other storm one

17. pokemon409 // July 25, 2011 at 5:26 pm // Reply

i can’t find the HM Waterfall. Does anyone know where it is?

18. dragon master 777 // July 25, 2011 at 10:51 am // Reply

Oh yeah. That tip for getting thunderes. It only works in white. if you have black, you will have to get it through trade.

19. dragon master 777 // July 24, 2011 at 11:23 am // Reply

To chimchar852, to find all 7 sages, buy the guide. it tells you

20. dragon master 777 // July 24, 2011 at 10:47 am // Reply

To Chimchar852, you’re lucky I’m helping you, you know. Okay, so to catch Cobalion’s and Terakion’s buddy, Verizon, yes I know, like the wireless. So, hed to pinwheel forest. If you have beaten elite 4 1st time, a man blocking off a patch of land will have moved. Go in there. Go to the end. Verizon will be there. It is really hard to catch, so bring about 20 ultra balls and 5 timer balls. Good Luck!

P.S. Verizon is grass type, not electric.

21. dragon master 777 // July 24, 2011 at 10:25 am // Reply

Beat my team: Arceus level 100
    Dialga level 100
    Darkrai level 100
    lucario level 100
    Heatran level 100
    Azelf level 100

And they’re all shiny! So ha, beat THAT!

• what type is arecus and whats the code to get arecus in the dream world.you probly used the all shiny ceat if all are shiny.

• master trainer // August 11, 2011 at 1:16 pm // Reply

i just want you to know that 79% of all shinys are illegal copies from japan. and that i proved that shiny pokemon are actually weaker than regular pokemon.

22. Chimchar852 // July 22, 2011 at 7:00 pm // Reply

After you beat the elite 4 and N, if you start the game again, Looker is at your house and asks you to find the 7 sages (not counting Ghetisis). I’ve found 5 of them, but can’t find the last one!!! Could somebody tell me where they all are so I can check? Also, I found and captured Cobalion, I found his buddy on victory road, but I can’t find the other. I also need to find out how to find and capture thundrus without Action Replay, so I can get Landorus. Does anyone know a trainer with a Tirtouga? I need one of those too. I know I ask a lot, but I’m DESPERATE!!!

• I have a Tirtouga. If I breed it to get another one I might do a GTS trade with you.

• Chimchar852 // August 2, 2011 at 1:41 pm //

Hey, Vicinti, tell me when you’re ready for GTS trade. I’ll try to check every day, but I can’t check Sundays

• (My 3ds browser wouldn’t let me reply directly to your comment, so I replied to my previous comment.) Tirtouga is ready and waiting. I hope you don’t mind that he is level 1. Look for the Trainer ID ‘Owen’. But first, tell me what you will trade in return, so I can set the specifications for the trade.

• CHimchar852,For tirtouga,go to the relic castle.There will be a back packer.She’ll offer you a cover or plume fossil.cover fossil gives you tirtouga,plume fossil for archen.

• game master // August 9, 2011 at 10:07 am // Reply

I can also trade you an tirtouga along with almost any fossil pokemon and snivy and larvesta

• Rayquaysa 2.0 // September 7, 2012 at 7:46 pm // Reply

You get a cover fossil on route four or the desert place. then go to Nacrene and talk to one of the attendants as you enter the museum and he’ll revive it fir you

23. Some people will put their main legendary on offer on the GTS in exchange for another legendary(namely Zekrom or Reshiram) level 9 or under. As it is not possible to obtain a legendary at such a high level under normal circomstances, the trainer thinks that their pokemon is safe. Guess they diddn’t think about the action replay…heh heh heh…

• Sorry. I ment at such a low level.

• super mario // August 8, 2011 at 12:21 pm //

I have an action replay but whenever I use the codes to get a level 9(or under) Reshiram/Zekrom it won’t accept it. I guess Black and White are hack-proof when it comes to the GTS

24. that creepy guy // July 21, 2011 at 8:14 am // Reply

I have beaten the game and have almost all pokemon released level 100 so if you need help ask me

25. that creepy guy // July 21, 2011 at 8:12 am // Reply