Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit:

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video:

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

92 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. my team is horrible
    pignite lv.28
    simisage lv.16
    venipede lv.15

• Yours is awesome with training but rate mine!
      Dewott lvl.32
      Simisear lvl 31
      Mincinno lvl 33
      and timburr lvl 27

• Shadow76894 // October 16, 2011 at 1:04 pm //

Rate my team:
        Samurott,95: surf,rocksmash,dive,strenth
        Reshiam 66:dagonbreath,fly,dagonpulse,fusionflare
        swoobat 20:confusion,heartstamp,acrobatics

2. how do you get victini

• There was a Wi-Fi Victini event near the time of the release of the game. I’m sure you can still get him with the action replay, though.

• Typhlosion // November 7, 2011 at 10:40 pm //

There’s a new announcement about the movie Victini being released. Movies are Victini and Zekrom, and Victini and Reshiram. Event from Dec. 3 to Dec. 31.

• Yep. It’s nice to know Nintendo is giving us that epic Victini over Wi-Fi; I couldn’t get to the movie.

Anyone else sending comments from their 3DS?

3. VictoryVictini // September 16, 2011 at 4:17 pm // Reply

I can get victini with the action replay. PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!! =D

4. how do I get Arceus, Mew, Dyokys, Shamin, Manaphy, and Tornadus in White? Do you catch N after your battle at the pokemon league?

5. how do I get Arceus, Mew, Dyokys, Shamin, and Tornadus in White? Do you catch N after your battle at the pokemon league?

6. Some kid I know keeps spreading rumors that
    any pokemon somehow can reach a secret LV. called
    LV. X. If so is true how do you do it?! ?:(?

7. aura gaurdian // September 5, 2011 at 3:03 pm // Reply

i love my kyerum😛

8. where can you buy this game for a cheap price?

9. my team is 6 arceuses that are all shiny and lvl 75

10. I evolved my magikarp into a gyarados within 10 minutes

12. Rate MY team: Oh and they are ALL shiny
    Zekrom lv.100
    Reshiram lv.100
    Rayquaza lv 100
    Giratina lv 100
    Latias lv 100
    Latios lv 100

13. how do i get keldeo,meloetta and genesect without cheating or event?
    ps:i dont have there data on gts

• sorry, but i think you’ll have to wait until the event. i do not know when i starts. forget the other two, genesect is what you want!

14. dragonmaster892 // August 17, 2011 at 8:41 am // Reply

omg!! i got a shiny zwelious and it evolved into drudiggon!!! its green! plus i have a shiney samorott!!

15. morgusflorbus // August 16, 2011 at 10:35 pm // Reply

meee to.

16. This is the EASIEST POKEMON GAME EVER!!!!!

I actually say that N is harder than Ghetis(Dramatic chord) because you’re on a roll once you beat him!

Hey great tip guys! Teach you Smeargle Mind Reader or Lock-On via Sketch, then teach it a 1-hit KO move like Fissure or Sheer Cold so that it WILL NOT MISS!!!>:D

17. DRAGONBALLZKAIRULES!! // August 15, 2011 at 10:43 pm // Reply

18. pikmin+animalcrossing=whydoievenbother // August 15, 2011 at 10:49 am // Reply

why do i even bother ok whatever that gys name was hoo dosent have wifi just get an akshun reeplay the cheeting power is awesome!!!1!!!
    oh by the way to get more codes for the stupid thing go on neoseeker or something hop i was helpful
    sent from my ipod

19. is this a good game for people that just started pokemon

20. sammurottfantic // August 13, 2011 at 6:51 pm // Reply

samurott fantics tips did you know there is a rare candy at n play room

• i got my sammoraot at lvl one hundered and i didnt use one cheat or rare candy!

• Typhlosion // November 4, 2011 at 11:25 pm //

This proves you are very dedicated with pokemon. I use too many for my pokemon.

• samurottfantic // November 21, 2011 at 12:19 pm //

iused 1 or two rare candys and my samuurotts lv 98 aslso im quit my daily tips because i play my ds and watch tv and go on othe sites more often

21. sammurottfantic // August 13, 2011 at 6:50 pm // Reply

people im starting to do monthly tips but first i will start with daily tips

22. sammurottfantic // August 12, 2011 at 7:50 pm // Reply

ask me anthing also i dont think zekrom and reshiram learn that learn blue flare and boltstirke at level 100 because i saw at anothe website that they learn them at level 5

• what level does gollette evolve? if it evolves at all!

• i dont know, but i think you have to trade… it does evolve into…. gothetelle!

• No way! Golett evolves around level 43 and evolves into Golurk. Gothielle is the most evolved form of Gothita…

• Zekrom and Reshiram DO learn Bolt Strike and Blue Flare at level 100. Either the site was lying or you mis-read it.

• samurottfantic // November 21, 2011 at 12:22 pm //

i think it is because its a fan site and you just battle and stuff online you have to download it its callde pokemon online also after i post the comment i brought a heart scale to the move guy and i dont see bolt strike so you right

• how do you cath mew HG

23. If anyone has heard anything else about the Keldeo, Melloetta, and Genesect events, please say so.

• sammurottfantic // August 13, 2011 at 6:40 pm // Reply

you know arceus is kinda like genesect and melotta is kinda like shaymin i think the gensect event is going to be in like 2014 well that time the world isnt going end that time and i guess keldo is 2012 and melotta is going to be in pokemon black and white mid season which is going to be like 2013 theese are just guess i hope im helpful

24. Meta Knight // August 10, 2011 at 8:55 pm // Reply

I need help on finding pokemon for my dream team… I NEED AN EMBOAR AND A ZEKROM AND VICTINI! My team: Pikachu lv. 100 Samurott lv.90 Serperior lv. 90 Rotom (fire thingy)lv. 90 Empoleon lv.100 and a Kyurem lv.84 I don’t have nintendo wi-fi connection!! AUGH!!!

• You can get Tepig fairly easily over GTS, but if you don’t get wi-fi it’s impossible. If you have Black, the only way to get Zekrom is over GTS. The event for Victini has long passed, but you just might find someone who is willing to trade their priceless Victini for something VERY good. But of course if you don’t have wi-fi…

• that or find a kid with an action replay and trade him a few pokemon like I did and I got an Arceus, a Zoura, and a Victini

• Cool team. I’d give it a 9.5 and ice would crush you. kind of.

25. oshawottisawesome // August 10, 2011 at 6:15 pm // Reply

Rate my team!
    Gengar lv 56
    Milotic lv 56
    Dragonite lv 56
    Metagross lv 56
    Volcarona lv 75
    Torterra lv 92?
    If you have any opinions feel free to respond.