Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4

I am right between Year 2 Level 2 and Year 2 Level 3 and cannot “get into” Level 3. I am in a corridor with entrances to Slytherin and Gryffindor common rooms. How do I “get into” Level 3?!

Games Guru: Hmmm. You might have missed something. Take a look at this video and make sure you’ve done everything:

93 Comments on Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4

1. how to beat the entire game!!!!!!after year 1 level 4 go to where there is potions defense against the dark arts and at the other end there will be a prefect. harry invisibility cloak then go into classroom learn transfiguration. go 2 diagon alley shoot quirrell with transfiguration then press c next to him you will become him he has reducto blow open knockturn alley doors. enter. inside find shifty wizard and other charcter tokens go to madam malkims robes and buy the tokens. go back to the magic begins and get griphook.(he should be in where the vaults are there is a box with a reducto lock destroy get griphook token.) year 2 level5 redo and in aragog lair box with reduto lock destroy and receive lucious malfoy a dark wizard. then finish game and redo every other level

2. how good is the game?I want to buy it but should I?

3. I’m on year2

4. I can not get past the part where in year3 lupin fights the dementors

5. i can’t beat the tom riddles diary level

6. This game is awesome.

7. i love the creat your own level feature
    [(;]

8. ron weasly // April 25, 2012 at 6:01 pm // Reply

ok nearly headless nick just walked though a troll in a police uniform which leads to a level. i’m in year 3 and cant get past the troll. help!!!

9. do you have codes for the ds?

10. i used the invisibility cloak to sneak past a prefect on a stairway and that put me in an extra level where Proff. McGonagall turns a mouse into a robot that kills me.how do i defeat the extra level? All I want to do is to return to the regular castle so i can keep on playing the story but even when i exit out i just go right back to that room. How do i get out? HELP!!!!!!!!!

11. i need help on the extra level where prof. mcganagal has a robot who is trying to kill you, how do i get out?

12. this game is AWSOME!!!!!! im trying to unlock everyone now!!!!! (ds) :0

13. gamefreak101 // November 27, 2011 at 5:04 pm // Reply

im only on the 2nd year looking forword to the years 5-7

14. samurottfantic // November 21, 2011 at 11:59 am // Reply

just to addd to my coment i need help from a person that plays years 5-7 on DS also i made typos but im to lazy to change them pllz help me if nobody helps its like wasting 32$ on a game your stuck on plz help :c

15. samurottfantic // November 21, 2011 at 11:56 am // Reply

who ever have years 5-7 plz reply because there isnt one for lego harry potter years 5-7 heres my question what do you do in the cave in half blood prince tell me how you do it all the insructions plz

16. i need some codes

17. beat the game

18. Um yeah my dad has a playstaion 3

19. I wonder if there going 2 make years 5-7

20. starscoutawesomness // August 2, 2011 at 1:11 pm // Reply

i need 1 more student in peril at hogwarts!

21. Beat 100% is awesome

22. legolandlover56 // July 17, 2011 at 7:45 pm // Reply

how do you pass care of magical creuteras

23. Super mrio glalexy master // June 29, 2011 at 10:19 am // Reply

Any codes?

24. Ron Weasly // June 28, 2011 at 6:44 pm // Reply

Me and my bro are saving up for it

25. what do you do with the read sparkling objects

• jojogamer168 // September 8, 2011 at 9:47 pm // Reply

the ”red sparkly objects” are supposed to be forced by wingardium leviosa with a dark force character: voldemort, tom riddle lucuis malfoy, a death eater, etc.

26. i beat it so ask me if you need help on wii

27. in the nds vesion im stuck at the part in year 3 wher you have to stun the scrutes

28. harry potter 5-7 will come out this year [2011]

29. game master // June 4, 2011 at 1:44 pm // Reply

well i’m stuck in 2 where you build that snake thing is there any hats or that?

30. HarryPotterfan101 // June 1, 2011 at 1:39 pm // Reply

Harry Potter Rocks!!!!!! It’s the BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!

31. stundnt in perl // May 30, 2011 at 5:14 pm // Reply

i need codes now

32. i love da game

33. Daiv Stargamer // May 27, 2011 at 3:47 pm // Reply

Is there a way to avoid the borgin and burkes gold bricks glitch?

• I BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!

• HarryPotterfan101 // June 1, 2011 at 1:37 pm //

I am stuck in yearn level3 or 4. I am stuck in Snape’s classroom. I made the potion. I drank the potion. I pulled the chain, but I’m still in the classroom. How do I get out!!!!!

34. I love Japan // May 23, 2011 at 4:49 pm // Reply

game realy easy for DS, but need codes for Wii

35. The game is really easy to beat on DS

36. good game but lego star wars is beter

37. Ben123456789 // May 17, 2011 at 7:03 pm // Reply

my brother plays it

38. tomtom582 // May 7, 2011 at 8:22 pm // Reply

good game but lego star wars the complete saga is still the best

39. i need some codes now i said now

40. Harry P. // May 2, 2011 at 7:27 pm // Reply

can you help me finish year 4 on that shark/mermaid/sea-serphant level?

41. my friend beat the game

42. I beat all the levels and got all the people and wizard hats.

43. i almost finished until something happened

44. i cant get past level 3

45. i lost it somewhere bweetween here and texas

46. is this game two player story mode?

47. I beat the whole game and it was AWSOME

48. harry poter // April 15, 2011 at 3:46 pm // Reply

i need more codes

49. ibeat it to

50. LITWICK101 // April 13, 2011 at 4:36 pm // Reply

I beat the game. (Well the levels anyway…)

1 2