Sonic Colors

Help! On the first level in Terminal Velocity, I can’t get through the part where the crab tries to chase you.

Games Guru: This video will help:

I can’t get past the first level on Terminal Velocity.

Games Guru: I would need to know exactly where you’re stuck to help. But this walkthrough might help you out:

64 Comments on Sonic Colors

1. lord of swords // June 11, 2014 at 5:24 pm // Reply

in the ds version, you need to unlock bonus levels to get chaos emeralds. when you get the emeralds, you unlock super sonic and fight the final boss

2. coolguy19755 // March 15, 2014 at 1:15 pm // Reply

I have both versions of the game. Here’s what I don’t like about the DS version, Sega didn’t do the Baldy (Mc)Nosehair thing. >:-( >:-( >:-(

3. on the third level of the first world, when you see the clutter of the flying ball enemies, attack them all, and an extra life will appear after the walking robots!

4. roblox king // August 12, 2013 at 8:26 am // Reply

i did beat it but its still hard

5. Meta knight, the 4th one is hidden. When you use drill at a certain spot (acsesible through drill tube), Kill all the enemies, they are circled up, and the ring will apear

6. legomaster // July 15, 2013 at 4:16 pm // Reply

on the ds version of sonic colors i can’t get past asteriod coster level 1

7. nintenfan // July 3, 2013 at 6:54 pm // Reply

Sonic is in disney`s wreck- it ralph

8. I. M. Awesome // June 20, 2013 at 5:17 pm // Reply

Any tips for a,player that stinks at this?

9. On Wii I got an S rank on the final boss.

10. tails or sonic // October 13, 2012 at 6:34 am // Reply

i have this game for the DS and wii and i beat it on both of them. i even got the secret boss level for the DS version, the “Nega Mother Wisp” boss battle.

11. got 100% for ds version to easy

• this game is so easy i dont even know why i spent 50 dollars on it if i knew i coul beat it.also i have the nega mother wisp

12. The final boss music is EPIC

13. IT IS SO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. i beat the egg man boss IN ONE MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!! (Wii Version)

15. how do you beat the first act on terminal velocity?????

16. how do you get the final chaos emerald on the ds version?

17. sonicsbiggestfan // January 20, 2012 at 2:42 pm // Reply

I can’t get past the robot crab!!!!

18. I beat the game three times

19. I’ve beat the final boss like,50 times!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. to get super sonic get all the special red ring thingies and on each level,if you colect all in a level you will get a level in the simulator, if you beat all of them you will get super sonic

21. in the spinalator when you complete all 3 stages (ex. 1-3,1-2,1-1) the final goal ring will turn into a caos emerald.

22. the music in sonic colors rock…im listening to it right now

23. nintendofan10000 // September 16, 2011 at 4:49 pm // Reply

What Is a Sonic stimulater level?

24. I CANNOT SEEM TO GET ALL 150/180 RED RINGS! I can’t even get the 4th red ring on act 1.

• right before you get on the 3 grind rails that have two wisp capsels on each you will see some underground coins that form 3 big circles collect all of them or triger all mines and the coin will apear.

25. To unlock Super Sonic, you have to beat all the levels in the Sonic Simulator. By the way, how do you unlock all Sonic Simulator levels? ;)

26. Iv played the demo!

27. i cant beat the aquairium because of the giant crab creature!! like all water levels, its never easy

28. sonic colors

29. supersilver98 // May 22, 2011 at 9:35 am // Reply

Tis game was so awesome!!! I wish sega made it harder, though.

30. kevman123 // May 8, 2011 at 3:43 pm // Reply

Watch out for the final eggman boss on the wii. H3e will TRY TO KILL YOU!!!! No he won’t, he will just try to make you LOSE A LIFE!!! but seriously, just keep jumping. when you hit eggmans cockpit, his ship will be right in front of you. Thats when you boost.

• supersilver98 // May 22, 2011 at 9:32 am // Reply

I personally really like the last eggman boss because it is so much fun, but I beat it on my second try and since then it has been so easy.

31. danielbo4 // May 2, 2011 at 4:01 pm // Reply

I love the game!

32. How come there are PINK, GREEN and BLUE (not Cyan) Wisps on the cover?!

33. Quincy kid // April 25, 2011 at 1:48 pm // Reply

Uh please i beat it in 27 mins. and i have the wii version too the eggman boss i defeated only 6 times already

34. star wars #1 fan // April 24, 2011 at 10:11 am // Reply

how do you get past the drill boss?

• you get past the drill boss by getting a drill wisp to get the drill wisp you have to hit the boss with a boost when you get the drill wisp use it to get in the water and then hit the two balls but watch out you might get shocked by the balls that should knock out his charger and then when he falls hit the top of his head

• Its easy you just get the drill andwhen hes spinning use it and get both of the eye balls then hit him lots and lots of times.

35. iv got all 180 red ringser to turn in to super sonic on the DS vershen i got all the chaos emlelds and turnd in to super sonic and deveted the mother wisp witch is the secret boss it was hard but i did it and keep grab ing rings to stay as super sonic its all abowt sonic speed

36. I beat it in I’m not sure

37. Shadowtheduck // April 17, 2011 at 10:52 am // Reply

awesome game! im posting this from my wii!

38. i cant get all the chaos emeralds :(

39. when does sonic become supersonic?

• Sonic becomes Super Sonic when he collects all the Chaos Emeralds. P.S. Shadow and Silver can go super too!

40. This game is awesome! I beat it in only one hour!

41. Hotwheelslover365 // April 14, 2011 at 6:56 am // Reply

When you get chased by the crab, boost.