Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Oh, great guru, I really need some codes for 2 player mode. Do you have any?

Games Guru: Don’t the single-player regular codes work in 2-player mode? In any case, here’s the most comprehensive list of codes I’ve found: http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PS2/star_wars_battlefront_ii.html

Do you have any codes for PC?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for your Single Player mode:

Go to the Instant Action section. Move your mouse cursor down to the lower left over the Battlefront II sign. Keep moving it over and you’ll find this text comes up that will enable some cool things:

Agoodblasteratyourside = Infinite Ammo

Mostimpressive = God Mode

Usetheforcelike = Shutting off of the HUD

Any codes for PS2?

Games Guru: Here are the three most useful codes that I know:

For invincibility: Up, Up, Up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

For infinite ammunition: Up, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, down, left, right.

To remove the Heads Up Display from your screen: Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right.

How do you move your character in the game on PS2?

Games Guru: I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean: How do you make them run back and forth? With the left thumb pad. Are you asking about how to control vehicles? Please write me again and explain what you are looking for. As it turns out, I like the SW Battlefront games quite a bit, though I prefer Battlefront 1 to Battlefront 2.

I’m stuck and can’t get past Yavin 4. I need help!!!

Games Guru: I’ll give you a couple of codes that should tip the scales in your direction. I don’t know which platform you’re using, but these will work across most of them. Pause the game and enter these using your directional pad:

• For unlimited ammunition: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
  • For invincibility (the code to end all codes): Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

I would like to know the secret code for invincibility.

Games Guru: I will assume you are talking about going invincible during a single-player game. Pause the game and press on the direction pad: up, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

25 Comments on Star Wars: Battlefront 2

1. Can you play as rail arc trooper?

2. How do you play as star wars episode 2 clones in battlefront 2?

3. Jesus follower // February 5, 2008 at 2:10 pm // Reply

i just fond this out, go to mois esly and choose asoult, and all jedi !!!!!!!!!!

4. Jesus follower // February 2, 2008 at 4:12 pm // Reply

Hey guys, did you know that with invencibilly you can go on hidden locations? just keep walking, and that “your leving the battaltefort wont kill you

5. I would also like to know how to get in the deathstar and the extra levals.

6. I would like to know on psp is there talking from the game?

Like on the game trailer the game will say go get the tie fighter on the right or troopers telling you what to do next?I only hear gun fire and music on my psp Battle front 2 game. Thanks

7. Star Wars rules.

8. starwars fan // January 21, 2008 at 4:19 pm // Reply

it is alot more fun without invincibility ( up up up left down down down left up up up left right)

9. The Republic is the best

10. Jedi Survivor // January 6, 2008 at 11:02 pm // Reply

I know there is MANY modded maps. There is one with a Legend of Zelda field, one for the Space Death Star(The Rebels start out on Yavin and go up into battle.),one

where you are INSIDE the droid factory. I never know how to install these, and the

video makes me wonder if the maps are only for Mac Users.Can you help me here

plz?

11. Galactic Marine // January 4, 2008 at 4:02 pm // Reply

person, what part do you need help on?

12. this game is so easy i beat in like a day

13. Jesus follower // December 29, 2007 at 11:32 pm // Reply

I got a white PSP with a darth vader helment on the back! It also came with the new star wars battle front game!

14. in rise of the empire how do u beat tantive 4

15. Galactic Marine // December 20, 2007 at 5:55 pm // Reply

legogameman, If your stuck at the part I think you are, then this is how I beat it. Be a scouttrooper and deploy an autoturret by the main entrance on the wall, than stay below the wall while getting friendlies to follow you. Every time they destroy the turret replace it with a new one, and blast any rebel who makes it on or over the wall. Don’t change from the scouttrooper if you’re a good shot, as the sniper rifle is really powerful at close range. Hope this helps!

16. Galactic Marine // December 19, 2007 at 2:56 pm // Reply

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on this, or played battlefront. I played it the other day, and it was just as easy, but just as fun as always. For those of you new comers, I’ve beaten the game, play on Elite, have legendary on everything but demolition, and am a General. So I’ll help you with anything I can, like General has been doing brilliantly lately. Now you’ll have 2 battlefront Generals helping! Also, juust curious to see who has the original. For those who have it, which is better? I think the original has a slight edege with better maps.

17. american jedi // December 16, 2007 at 8:45 am // Reply

glitch:

1.space batlle

2. pick any ship (small)

3.press X repatedly so u take off and land over and over

4.you will land outside of the blue forcefield

5.you can now jump out of the ship (have invicibility code on!)

u are now free to walk around the ship

make take a bit of practice

have fun

18. I have legendary on every award except for the rocket launcher one… I love this game

19. I got Legendary on Endurence, Guardian, War Hero, Regulator, and Frenzy. In one month I got these.

20. it s cool

21. Dude1234567890 // November 29, 2007 at 9:46 am // Reply

I am awesome at this game. if I get 5 more frenzy awards I will get the elite rifle permantly!

22. how do you use cheats

23. Hey General,

I’m usually stuck at the rebel counterattack on the reflecting pool command post.

Every time I die, I have to rush over to the reflecting pool again, and while I’m

rushing over to it, the rebels usually take over the reflecting pool command post.

And, by the way, why do you have almost every comment on the screen.

24. Nice try I did beat it 562 so get over it and stop acting like me!

25. i lied