Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Oh, great guru, I really need some codes for 2 player mode. Do you have any?

Games Guru: Don’t the single-player regular codes work in 2-player mode? In any case, here’s the most comprehensive list of codes I’ve found: http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PS2/star_wars_battlefront_ii.html

Do you have any codes for PC?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for your Single Player mode:

Go to the Instant Action section. Move your mouse cursor down to the lower left over the Battlefront II sign. Keep moving it over and you’ll find this text comes up that will enable some cool things:

Agoodblasteratyourside = Infinite Ammo

Mostimpressive = God Mode

Usetheforcelike = Shutting off of the HUD

Any codes for PS2?

Games Guru: Here are the three most useful codes that I know:

For invincibility: Up, Up, Up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

For infinite ammunition: Up, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, down, left, right.

To remove the Heads Up Display from your screen: Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right.

How do you move your character in the game on PS2?

Games Guru: I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean: How do you make them run back and forth? With the left thumb pad. Are you asking about how to control vehicles? Please write me again and explain what you are looking for. As it turns out, I like the SW Battlefront games quite a bit, though I prefer Battlefront 1 to Battlefront 2.

I’m stuck and can’t get past Yavin 4. I need help!!!

Games Guru: I’ll give you a couple of codes that should tip the scales in your direction. I don’t know which platform you’re using, but these will work across most of them. Pause the game and enter these using your directional pad:

• For unlimited ammunition: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
  • For invincibility (the code to end all codes): Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

I would like to know the secret code for invincibility.

Games Guru: I will assume you are talking about going invincible during a single-player game. Pause the game and press on the direction pad: up, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

25 Comments on Star Wars: Battlefront 2

1. stromtrooper191 // May 17, 2008 at 3:26 pm // Reply

what happens when you beat galatic conquest

2. Bohemian // May 5, 2008 at 3:26 pm // Reply

The tips in my last comment where for those having problems with Yavin IV level and don’t want to use cheats. I got cheats for a really tuff computer game and now its really hard to play without them…in other words i screwed it up but hopefully i’ll forget them…………. : / :\ still waiting…..

3. Bohemian // May 5, 2008 at 3:14 pm // Reply

vet.777 how do you command troops to hold there position when theres only one squad commands button that means either “follow me” or “move out”( which means don’t follow me any more). This is the only thing about the game i don’t know how to do.As for tips on Yavin IV try the sniper unit for whoever you are on the aqueduct thing that looks like a bridge. Try going to the edge where there aren’t any trees. another tip build up your profile by playing a really long instant action ( i suggest a 1 flag CTF game up to fifteen points on the death star level it lasts forever!!!).

4. this is one of the best video games ever made!!!!!!!!!

5. veterain777 // April 16, 2008 at 5:48 pm // Reply

If your stuck on Yavin4 get another person to capture the dry pool command post and then you and him should wait on the bridge until the enemy tries to capture it and kill them. This only works if you and your enemy are tied or close to it. If the enemy is about to beat you get some of your com soldiers to go inside the control room in the Temple command post and tell them to hold there poistion and have 1 of your non-com players stand with them, while you and about 2 or 3 other soldiers go around the battlefield hendering the enemies efforts so they have to go back and recapture all the other command posts.

6. This game is awesome

7. get sins of a solar empire its great

8. The code for invincibility is mostimpressive

9. StarWars CloneTrooper // April 8, 2008 at 7:56 pm // Reply

How do you lock on an opponent with you blater rifle? Do you need a cheat for that?

Does the cheat also work on the PSP version?

10. dude1234567890 // April 5, 2008 at 7:39 pm // Reply

Anonymous, there is no code for inviniblitly. tips for yavin 4, stay moving! it is hard to hit a moving target! use jet trooper to get to places fast. when you have to blow up the door, use sprint to run as fast as you can there. it might be hard for you, but for me it was very easy.

dude1234567890 signing off

11. I beat this game on elite they should make harder cpus I like battlefront 1 better it’s just better at maps and stuff. i giv battlefront 1, 10 out of 10 and battlefront2, 9out of 10.

12. i’ve beat both games i wish they were harder! there too easy!😦

13. Hey dude1234567890,

All of us find the Yavin 4 level SO hard because it is hard to survive without being shot dead. By the way, is there an invincibility code for the PC?

14. Yavin 4? omg. its too easy. keep using sprint. and enemies’ bullets will barely hit you. That how i beat yavin. its easier if you’re using sprint cuz you’ll keep running faster.

Check ur control option, they will tell you how to sprint.

Hope this helps you, man..

By: your true ghost inside you.. i’m proud of what you’re doing with your life..🙂

Keep it up.

15. XL is awesome!!!!!!! in Kashyyyk, you will barely touch the shores. there was too many coms.. yeah, i agree with ya, ClonerGuy. XL is not good in Hoth cuz too many com focuses on one area. not others. Kashyyyk is best!!!!!! Go XL!

You people should go and try XL in Kashyyyk. you’ll never believe this.

bad news.. you’ll get killed easier than you think. Many snipers..😦

16. how do you git mod maps help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. MAY I PLEASE have the cheat code to invincibility

18. I enjoy all of my star wars games,but star wars ep. 3 and star wars battlefront 2 r my fav.

19. can you tell me how to keep the heroes you earn so you dont have to earn them again?

20. star wars should fight super smash bros

21. dude1234567890 // February 15, 2008 at 11:11 am // Reply

I now have the elite rifel forever ha ha ha

22. dude1234567890 // February 15, 2008 at 11:08 am // Reply

HEY NEW CHEAT!!! PC only. go to instant action and in the bottom left corner you will see the battlefront 2 logo. click on it and then type 456123 and then press enter. if done right a message will come up that says, play it again han. then go to the main page at you will see a new list, it is called campaign list. click on it and you will be able to play any campaign level.

I used it a it worked. ps, why do all of you think the yavin 4 level is hard? it was SO easy.

dude1234567890 signing off

23. By the way if u wanna go on my server it is usually either DEMONIC LEGION or DEMONIC HOST, so if u can find those we usually have a lot of fun.

24. Hello, i just searched for glitches for SW battlefront 2 for pc online, and i found this site. I know the wookie glitch, with Mos Eisley assualt, but thats about it. Oh i DID know one that allowes one character(the admin) to switch the admin to another person, but i forget it now. It wasnt very fun anyway. I heard there was a glitch for the PC that allows unlimeted jetpack usage to jango fett or bobba fett, but i cant figure it out. If anybody knows it i would love to hear it.

25. oi jedi survivor how do u get modded maps on battlefront 2 on ps2