Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Oh, great guru, I really need some codes for 2 player mode. Do you have any?

Games Guru: Don’t the single-player regular codes work in 2-player mode? In any case, here’s the most comprehensive list of codes I’ve found: http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PS2/star_wars_battlefront_ii.html

Do you have any codes for PC?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for your Single Player mode:

Go to the Instant Action section. Move your mouse cursor down to the lower left over the Battlefront II sign. Keep moving it over and you’ll find this text comes up that will enable some cool things:

Agoodblasteratyourside = Infinite Ammo

Mostimpressive = God Mode

Usetheforcelike = Shutting off of the HUD

Any codes for PS2?

Games Guru: Here are the three most useful codes that I know:

For invincibility: Up, Up, Up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

For infinite ammunition: Up, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, down, left, right.

To remove the Heads Up Display from your screen: Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right.

How do you move your character in the game on PS2?

Games Guru: I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean: How do you make them run back and forth? With the left thumb pad. Are you asking about how to control vehicles? Please write me again and explain what you are looking for. As it turns out, I like the SW Battlefront games quite a bit, though I prefer Battlefront 1 to Battlefront 2.

I’m stuck and can’t get past Yavin 4. I need help!!!

Games Guru: I’ll give you a couple of codes that should tip the scales in your direction. I don’t know which platform you’re using, but these will work across most of them. Pause the game and enter these using your directional pad:

• For unlimited ammunition: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
  • For invincibility (the code to end all codes): Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

I would like to know the secret code for invincibility.

Games Guru: I will assume you are talking about going invincible during a single-player game. Pause the game and press on the direction pad: up, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

661 Comments on Star Wars: Battlefront 2

1. I have this game for pc, but I found out that if you do assault in Mos Eisly there is a battle beween heroes and villians. Note: I only know this works on pc.

2. Ridley XD // May 26, 2011 at 3:35 pm // Reply

Here’s a tip: when you’re doing a space battle, land a gunship or shuttle in the enemy hangar. Then, make sure they all get out, then take one of the enemy ships, and land it right in front of the doors. Keep landing ships right around the area where the bad guys appear, and it will stop ships from taking off completely. That will give you a great advantage. Then, just destroy everything outside! :D

• Daiv Stargamer // May 29, 2011 at 11:22 am // Reply

i know it works really well but what do you mean stop the enemy from taking off?!

• Ridley XD // May 31, 2011 at 8:04 pm //

Well, for some reason, the ships not only stops the enemy from coming out the doors, but for some reason keeps them from getting in their ships that appear in the dock. Not even the people that appear by Gunships take off. I guess it’s because they’re too busy trying to destroy the Gunship that YOU landed, so make sure to get inside it so you can repair it. Make sure not to take off either! D:

3. Ridley XD // May 7, 2011 at 4:48 pm // Reply

I dominate at this game. I LOVE IT! I heard about SW Battlefront 3, but I don’t have it yet. IDK if it’s even out yet. Or if it’s been out for more than a year or somethin…

4. Ridley XD // May 3, 2011 at 5:19 pm // Reply

OMG I LOVE this game!

5. awkward turtle // April 26, 2011 at 5:08 pm // Reply

I have this game and it is my absolute favorite! I love the engineer so that I can use the mines to blow up turrets on Mos Eisely. Put the mine in front of the turret while it’s shooting at you and than run around to the other side so the mine is behind the turret. when the actual turret comes to shoot you, press the L1 button again and the turret will blow up!

6. THE SERVERS ARE STILL LIVE! For the original Battlefront on PC and Republic Commando for PC at least.

7. sounds cool!

8. on hoth i love the at at walkers

9. DS or PSP i don’t know which i should buy

10. This game is awesome! I have ot on my PS2. I got it the day it came out! :)

11. looooooove this game! I used to play this game every time I went to my friend’s house;that is, until I moved.

12. star wars books // February 18, 2011 at 8:05 am // Reply

i love star wars battlefront 2

13. I went too fast as a droideka, and ended up inside the wall! (well, actually, i was beneath the floor.) Then anyone that walked by got shot down. then i went to ball mode and jumped and ended up in the room above me! \: (

14. Omega Knight // February 4, 2011 at 7:59 pm // Reply

Changing name to Ridley XD, Okay? Don’t get confused.

15. Omega Knight // January 28, 2011 at 4:25 pm // Reply

Hey, here’s a tip. If you’re doing a conquest on Hoth, and want to take out those annoying AT-AT’s really quick, here’s my advice: First, spawn at the CP closest to the walkers. Then, choose the Rebel Vanguard. Walk toward the walker, then switch from grenades, to land mines. Next, lay out all your mines in front of the AT-AT. Get 1 more by killing whoever comes out of the walker. Then, place that last mine in front of it, then watch fireworks.

16. duct tape master // January 10, 2011 at 11:03 pm // Reply

this is my most favorite video game of all time!!!

17. Omega Knight // January 6, 2011 at 10:39 am // Reply

Never mind, it worked, but I think It’s only possible when you’re in a rebel X-wing and try to land on a star destroyer.

18. Omega Knight // January 5, 2011 at 10:52 pm // Reply

is it really possible to land on a starship? (outside)

19. Omega Knight // January 5, 2011 at 10:30 pm // Reply

anyone tried taking a shuttle, loading it with a bunch of troops, landing in the enemy hangar and sabatoging the ship with bombs? Reson i havent lost a single space battle.

20. What’s really funny is that the only code that doesn’t work on my ps2 is the invincibility cheat. :)

21. i have elite sqaudron for ds!how do you beat the blue jedi after the order 66 part?

• keep a good distance from him. use explosives whenever u can and shoot him when he’s distracted by other clones.

22. do cheats work with xbox 360 (xbox platform) they arnt working

23. THAT GAME IS AWESOME ON REGULAR XBOX!!!!

24. I don’t need any cheats. Even the elite setting is easy. I got it when I turned 11 Ican beat every level exept somtimes elite setting dagoba on galaxy conquest if the droids are using a bonus cheat.

25. droid killer 2 // December 8, 2010 at 8:47 pm // Reply

you can kill at-ats with heavy troops!

26. i bet the entire game without cheat codes

• ME TWO!But I hate the driodeka class because IT IS EMUNE TO HEAD SHOTS!Hint:be a heavy trooper and wait until its shilds are charging after use or are knocked out by you and your team,then use the rocket launcher and blow it sky high!WARNING!it will still be shoting or will roll away (rare).

• epic jedi // June 2, 2011 at 6:40 pm // Reply

me too

27. TRANSMISSION
    A CHEAT FOR THIS IS TO GO TO
    INSTANT ACTION ENTER CODES GO TO SPLIT SCREEN CHEAT FOR BOTH OF YOU!! :D

28. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 21, 2010 at 7:43 pm // Reply

TRANSMISSION RECEIVED.I KNOW YOU GET A BATTLE RIFLE BY GETTING 9 KILLS IN A LIFE. IT IS ALMOST LIKE A MACHINEGUN.
    END
    TRANSMISSION

29. ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET THE ELITE RIFLE IN SINGLE ON INSTANT ACTION BATTLES, ON ANY PLANET OR IN SPACE BATTLES AS A CLONE MARINE? REPLY NOW.

END
    TRANSMISSON

• Dude, Comander Bly it’s as easy as pie. 12 kills in one life after you got the frenzy award 5 times. I have legendary frenzy so I get it whenever I want it. when you earn the award you switch to your secondary weapon, then switch back.

• comander cody // November 22, 2010 at 6:57 pm // Reply

sweet you read my mind dude!

30. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 11, 2010 at 6:56 am // Reply

p.s i beat my friend with the empire but i was only being them ’cause i had to.

31. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 1, 2010 at 11:48 am // Reply

you can land on the outside of the star destroyer! p.s if you do that watch out for spiraling x-wings and potential strafers. you can also launch rockets at incoming enemy ships!

32. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // August 15, 2010 at 11:52 am // Reply

multiplayer pwns and i almost beat my friend as the rebellion. p.s rebs rule!!!!!!! :)

33. commander cody // August 14, 2010 at 12:07 pm // Reply

Any codes for original xbox.

34. For the PC, 456123 unlocks all Campaign levels

35. What Are Some Codes for The PSP Version?

36. sailingrox267 // July 30, 2010 at 1:35 pm // Reply

i wonder ifthey would still sell it at gamestop. they better or else I’ll be really mad

• When I Went to gamestop, I was looking for the game, I asked the manager, he said they had no versions of the game, and when I went back 6 days later, they had the PSP Version I was looking for! you just have to wait a little while and I’m sure they will have it!!!

• Scouting101 // August 4, 2010 at 12:46 pm // Reply

Walmart and Toys R’ Us have it for twenty dollars.

• Depends on what console you want it for. They still sell the PS2 version at wal-mart.

37. BANZAIBOY:) // June 30, 2010 at 4:47 pm // Reply

i am da man at this! how do u get past operation knightfall?

• This is the way to complete Operation: Knightfall. You capture the command post at the council room. Then change to a clone commander (the dudes with the chain gun, head to the library,and kill all of the jedi there. After that, follow the arrow on your HUD and get the beacon, and run to the gunship. When the screen comes up to be Darth Vader, be him and kill the Jedi person. Then kill all the Jedi Masters.

• Scouting101 // July 28, 2010 at 1:14 pm //

I agree with BTT. The Clone Commander is a good class for defeating Jedi, but the engineer is also a good class because you can plant det-packs in front of you so when they attack…BOOM! ;)

38. Another Code for PC

playitagainhan Lets you pick whatever Campaign mission you want to play.

39. i am a KILLER at this game u put a blaster in my hands anyone near me is a dead man

40. this game is easy i’m a general and a BEAST with a blaster rifle

41. the awesomest person in the world (dun dun dun) // June 9, 2010 at 12:53 pm // Reply

i killed the rancor. first you throw a grenade in its throut, then you let it grab you. when it pics you up you can cut its arm off with a lightsaber. THEN IS GOES TO A CUT SCEEN AND YOU SEE IT EXPLOED

42. lightbulbhead // June 6, 2010 at 12:08 pm // Reply

LOL!

43. Gator Fan10 // May 26, 2010 at 5:38 pm // Reply

I beast at this game with the normal clones

44. I love this game!!!!!!:)

(\/)
    (oo)

45. a cool glitch for polis massa is to be an engineer droid, go out side the force feild, and slice open clone vehicles. Easy way to get kills fast.

46. darth revan a.k.a. that cool sith lord // April 29, 2010 at 9:55 am // Reply

this is one of the greatist games EVER it preety much cleared the way for games like HALO and modern warfare unfourtunealty
    nobody ever made game like this again :(

47. how do you get past mustafar [not the space]

48. cat scrath me71 // April 21, 2010 at 2:31 pm // Reply

this game is one of my favs. and easy. and i like it betterthen the first battlefront

• Scouting101 // July 24, 2010 at 12:10 pm // Reply

I honestly prefer the first one over the second because in the first one you can be in a drop ship, land, and have a squad back you up while you take a command post.

49. Scouting101 // April 16, 2010 at 5:46 pm // Reply

I figured out how to enter a code in the PS2 version of the game. Pause the game in any mode press and hold R2 and L2 and enter the code.

50. Scouting101 // April 5, 2010 at 7:25 pm // Reply

I just figured out how to destroy an AT-AT as mere infantry. Just become a van-guard (Heavy Trooper) and a few mines and some rockets and it’s gone. PS- If you have on friendly fire you might blow your-self up.

1 9 10 11 12