Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Oh, great guru, I really need some codes for 2 player mode. Do you have any?

Games Guru: Don’t the single-player regular codes work in 2-player mode? In any case, here’s the most comprehensive list of codes I’ve found: http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PS2/star_wars_battlefront_ii.html

Do you have any codes for PC?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for your Single Player mode:

Go to the Instant Action section. Move your mouse cursor down to the lower left over the Battlefront II sign. Keep moving it over and you’ll find this text comes up that will enable some cool things:

Agoodblasteratyourside = Infinite Ammo

Mostimpressive = God Mode

Usetheforcelike = Shutting off of the HUD

Any codes for PS2?

Games Guru: Here are the three most useful codes that I know:

For invincibility: Up, Up, Up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

For infinite ammunition: Up, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, down, left, right.

To remove the Heads Up Display from your screen: Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right.

How do you move your character in the game on PS2?

Games Guru: I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean: How do you make them run back and forth? With the left thumb pad. Are you asking about how to control vehicles? Please write me again and explain what you are looking for. As it turns out, I like the SW Battlefront games quite a bit, though I prefer Battlefront 1 to Battlefront 2.

I’m stuck and can’t get past Yavin 4. I need help!!!

Games Guru: I’ll give you a couple of codes that should tip the scales in your direction. I don’t know which platform you’re using, but these will work across most of them. Pause the game and enter these using your directional pad:

• For unlimited ammunition: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
  • For invincibility (the code to end all codes): Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

I would like to know the secret code for invincibility.

Games Guru: I will assume you are talking about going invincible during a single-player game. Pause the game and press on the direction pad: up, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

25 Comments on Star Wars: Battlefront 2

1. hi ppl, this game rulz // August 22, 2008 at 5:32 pm // Reply

I LOVE THIS GAME

2. This is the most fun game ever!

3. I like it. Why are the repeating guns on the back of the at-te? I love space battles. I like it when my side wins. When you lose, you can do it again and give your foes a run for their money and take the upper hand. In space battles you`ve got to get inside their ship and destroy stuff like the shield generator, turent controls, turent power core, etc. Destroy the shield generator and the guy says ‘their shield is offline. When you shoot the enemy`s ship, your bullets make blue soundwave things on the ship.

4. if u r a guy who has grip, grip an npc and switch to lightsaber throw etc. while holding grip this doesn’t run down force energy, and if ur 2nd force power is lightining they are in for a whipping!

5. shadowtrooper // July 26, 2008 at 7:24 pm // Reply

get swbf2 and get the map pack

6. Best PS2 game besides the Medal of Honors

7. addicted2starwars // July 23, 2008 at 2:12 pm // Reply

TRUSTY TIP:

IN SPACE BATTLES,

GO 2 UR SHIPS SHIELD GENERATOR

AS A PILOT, TAKE OUT UR FUSHION CUTTER,

AND EVRY TIME UR SHIELD GOES DOWN,

DO SUM REPAIRS

8. This is the best PS2 game ever, second to none. The sith powers rock! (Is their a way to not lose the Jedi/Sith characters besides not dying. invincibility maybe?

9. maplestory man // July 7, 2008 at 3:50 pm // Reply

there is no cheats on how to get infite energy Joe Cool

10. SWBF 2 hands down!😉

11. i vote SWBF 2 hands down in SWBF 1 u cant even sprint or play in space battles with large desrtoyers! there are things i dont like about it though. for example has anyone noticed the music glitch in space battles? it like plays the same note over and over again until its time to switch songs! so annoyin😦

12. Glitch alert! On Hoth if you try to park a snowspeeder on an AT-AT sometimes it will just float in mid air and be stuck there. The only way to get back in it is to get on top of an AT-AT and drive the AT-AT under the floating speeder. Or you could just blow it up.

13. did u know that u can put ur snowspeeder on top of the ATAT?

14. Hey, I want a vote, who thinks SWBF 1 is better, and who thinks 2 is better? Vote, then give your argument as to why you think so. Also, which one has better maps, what is your favorite new part that was added to Battlefront in the sequel, and what is one thing they got rid of that they shouldnt have. I am asking this because I am considering buying Battlefront 1, and need to know if its worth it.

15. Tigereye192 // June 26, 2008 at 2:39 pm // Reply

Hey, I have played this game at a friends house before, and I just recently bought it for Xbox. Does anyone know how to lock on with the Rebel Vanguards guns? I cant figure it out, even though I remember doing it on my friends PS2.

16. darth maul // June 24, 2008 at 8:39 pm // Reply

Why did they take out the dune sea level?

17. Flame freak // June 22, 2008 at 4:20 pm // Reply

To roll press ALT and to crouch press Ctrl

18. This is a really fun game. I have it for Xbox. If you want to build up your profile really, really, fast, go to Polis Massa 15-point CTF. The hallway between the two forward bases is where almost all the kills happen. You’ll get Frenzy, Endurance, Gaurdian, and War Hero really fast!!

19. bigbradda // June 2, 2008 at 8:08 pm // Reply

starwars is awsome. I am a master at it

20. Advanced N00b Fighter // May 27, 2008 at 6:38 pm // Reply

I love this game. There aren’t many cheats but the game just takes good practice.

21. I realy need help! is there a code that gets you infininte energy?

22. I need help. Is there a code for unlimited enrgey? It is wat lets you run and use the force and such.

23. This game is my favorite on my Playstation 2!🙂

24. monkey man // May 20, 2008 at 5:16 pm // Reply

i beat it. it just shows battle clips.

25. Dragon Slayer // May 19, 2008 at 4:13 pm // Reply

I don’t beleive you can.