Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Oh, great guru, I really need some codes for 2 player mode. Do you have any?

Games Guru: Don’t the single-player regular codes work in 2-player mode? In any case, here’s the most comprehensive list of codes I’ve found:

Do you have any codes for PC?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for your Single Player mode:

Go to the Instant Action section. Move your mouse cursor down to the lower left over the Battlefront II sign. Keep moving it over and you’ll find this text comes up that will enable some cool things:

Agoodblasteratyourside = Infinite Ammo

Mostimpressive = God Mode

Usetheforcelike = Shutting off of the HUD

Any codes for PS2?

Games Guru: Here are the three most useful codes that I know:

For invincibility: Up, Up, Up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

For infinite ammunition: Up, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, down, left, right.

To remove the Heads Up Display from your screen: Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right.

How do you move your character in the game on PS2?

Games Guru: I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean: How do you make them run back and forth? With the left thumb pad. Are you asking about how to control vehicles? Please write me again and explain what you are looking for. As it turns out, I like the SW Battlefront games quite a bit, though I prefer Battlefront 1 to Battlefront 2.

I’m stuck and can’t get past Yavin 4. I need help!!!

Games Guru: I’ll give you a couple of codes that should tip the scales in your direction. I don’t know which platform you’re using, but these will work across most of them. Pause the game and enter these using your directional pad:

• For unlimited ammunition: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
  • For invincibility (the code to end all codes): Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

I would like to know the secret code for invincibility.

Games Guru: I will assume you are talking about going invincible during a single-player game. Pause the game and press on the direction pad: up, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

661 Comments on Star Wars: Battlefront 2

1. Dude1234567890 // May 31, 2007 at 7:27 pm // Reply

ps, I am Lego city lover

2. Lego city lover // May 31, 2007 at 7:26 pm // Reply

the setting is already on normal. I might be a bit more easy if i found out how to use invincibilty? do you think? Have you played lego star wars 2?

3. Galactic Marine // May 31, 2007 at 2:29 pm // Reply

Dude1234567890, I’m sorry my tip didn’t work! Maybe put the setting on normal. I’m not sure. I wish I could play that level for you and beat it for you! That strategy worked for me!

4. Dude1234567890 // May 31, 2007 at 9:36 am // Reply

galatic maraine, I tried to defend the bookcases like you said but it was hard and I could not do it! by the way, You can land on top of atat

5. Galactic Marine // May 30, 2007 at 4:38 pm // Reply

Ok, ACE the game is pretty much the Star Wars version of Battlefield.In each battle you fight either in the Clone Wars (Episodes 2-3) or the Galctic Civil War. (Episodes 4-6) You choose your side, choose your soldier, and fight! This is probably the best game on earth! I recommend getting both versions. One of the best things is you don’t have to like Star Wars to enjoy this game! I know a couple of friends who don’t care for Star Wars but love this game!

6. In STAR WARS Battlefront 2 you can play instant action, galactic conquest, and rise of the Empire. I strongly suggest Battlefont 2, but there are things nice about battlefront too as you can fly on the ground but not in space as you can in the 2nd one. You can not fly on the ground but in space in the second one which is very fun. Battlefront though has a bigger battlefield. Battlefront also is more detailed, and has more detail in it’s control screen. Hopes this helps ACE.

7. what is this game about/what do you do? Do you recommomend the 1st or 2nd one?

8. My record kill was a AT-AT with a blaster rifle. I got a lot of frenzy medals for that!!

9. Galactic Marine // May 28, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

Man, I’m confused! My explanation for codes is back on page 4!

10. Galactic Marine // May 28, 2007 at 4:40 pm // Reply

I just found a glitch!(Finally!) On splitscreen instant action on Kamino, if one person is outside where it rains and the other is inside the floor inside will appear as if rain is pouring on it!

1 10 11 12 13 14 59