Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Oh, great guru, I really need some codes for 2 player mode. Do you have any?

Games Guru: Don’t the single-player regular codes work in 2-player mode? In any case, here’s the most comprehensive list of codes I’ve found: http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PS2/star_wars_battlefront_ii.html

Do you have any codes for PC?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for your Single Player mode:

Go to the Instant Action section. Move your mouse cursor down to the lower left over the Battlefront II sign. Keep moving it over and you’ll find this text comes up that will enable some cool things:

Agoodblasteratyourside = Infinite Ammo

Mostimpressive = God Mode

Usetheforcelike = Shutting off of the HUD

Any codes for PS2?

Games Guru: Here are the three most useful codes that I know:

For invincibility: Up, Up, Up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

For infinite ammunition: Up, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, down, left, right.

To remove the Heads Up Display from your screen: Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right.

How do you move your character in the game on PS2?

Games Guru: I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean: How do you make them run back and forth? With the left thumb pad. Are you asking about how to control vehicles? Please write me again and explain what you are looking for. As it turns out, I like the SW Battlefront games quite a bit, though I prefer Battlefront 1 to Battlefront 2.

I’m stuck and can’t get past Yavin 4. I need help!!!

Games Guru: I’ll give you a couple of codes that should tip the scales in your direction. I don’t know which platform you’re using, but these will work across most of them. Pause the game and enter these using your directional pad:

• For unlimited ammunition: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
  • For invincibility (the code to end all codes): Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

I would like to know the secret code for invincibility.

Games Guru: I will assume you are talking about going invincible during a single-player game. Pause the game and press on the direction pad: up, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

26 Comments on Star Wars: Battlefront 2

1. aalya secura rocks!! // April 4, 2009 at 4:47 pm // Reply

Try playing as aayla secura on tatooine Jedi battle, SHE ROCKS

2. how do you get extra planets.
    please write back

3. hey! i got an awesome speeder tip, if you press the down button while you are on a speeder you will go FAST! (Hint: you can use it to get to CP’s. that’s really useful!

4. i have a great glitch! if you land perfectly on the shield line in an enemy hangar, you can turn off their shield and shoot their ships!!

5. if you respawn in a ship, you can see your guy fall! haha

6. deltasquad // March 29, 2009 at 7:54 am // Reply

got general in 2 days

7. expert gamer // March 25, 2009 at 8:01 pm // Reply

Battle front freak if you enter the main area on the way to the shields the little control displays are remote controlled turrets. Enter them just like a tank.

8. Pack21 dude // March 24, 2009 at 9:14 pm // Reply

Here’s a fast way to destroy the AT-ATs on Hoth. Get in to a dish turret and shoot at the neck (a small spot right between the body and the head of the AT-AT) of the AT-AT. But be careful, it drives the driver mad.

9. Pack21 dude // March 24, 2009 at 9:09 pm // Reply

Battlefront 2 is off the hook! I had to go to 30 Gamestop stores to find the game, they were all sold out! Plus the Tattatione option to fight Good vs. Evil is burnin my eyes with excitement!

10. If you can’t figure out my instructions play online and join a server that allows glitching. It is usually much easier to glitch online.
    Also for those of you having trouble with knightfall try being the shock/heavy trooper. Shoot at their legs and be careful your mines are not to close to the bookcases.
    The heavy trooper and the engineer are pretty much the only useful classes online.

11. i killed 65 troopers in 1 match and i didnt get bantha fooder

12. Darth Mandalore // March 23, 2009 at 8:50 am // Reply

How long did it take you to become a general? for me a week.

13. GeneralPatrick // March 22, 2009 at 10:45 am // Reply

the rebel armor tanks have a critical weak spot but it’s just suicide to do it. Well you jump out of your vehicle and place a mine in front of the armored tank then most of it’s health goes down. I suggest you use the invincibility cheat though then it won’t be suicide.

on Falucia you know that giant tree. well drive a tank to the top but block the entrance to the command post and it becomes instant turret and baricade.

Heres a tip if you guys play on kashieke online then don’t be a sniper people will do an orbital bombardment on you k.

good luck if you guys need any more helpful hints, tips, and tricks just post for me!!!

14. GeneralPatrick // March 22, 2009 at 10:38 am // Reply

In jabas palace is there any glitches there and is there any on tantive 4

15. qwertyuiopasdfghjklZxcvbnm // March 20, 2009 at 2:36 pm // Reply

i have all legendary stats!

16. Yoda's Mom // March 18, 2009 at 7:06 am // Reply

Anybody know any critical hit spot on the rebel tanks that are on polis masa?

17. have you ever played kashyyk clone wars 750 men on each side! it’s hard because the droids always use the armored tank droids. TIP: get a heavy trooper to destroy the tanks and then set mines in front of the gate winch, after you do that open the winch, the tanks will be destroyed then standby with an engineer to repair the winch. it works, trust me!

18. Yodamonkey // March 5, 2009 at 5:33 pm // Reply

i beat order 66 with a clone commander when they try to destroy the holobooks

19. Yoda's Mom // March 2, 2009 at 8:06 am // Reply

Here’s a tip to get past harder levels such as Yavin 4: Get enough medals so that you have legendary on endurance, frenzy, guardian, and war hero. Then you will always have the elite rifle and other helpful stuff when you play. P.S. to activate the elite rifle while in a battle change your primary weapon and then switch it back again.

20. Hey foop I think Courasant is fun because I like being Anikan to fight the other Jedi.

21. this game rocks!!!!! i have 133 endurance medals

22. I would like to share a glitch my friend taught me.As Count Doku(however its spelled) use force choke. While still holding the left trigger switch to lightening. Your victim will continue to be choked,but will also be zapped with lightening. This takes no extra force power on your part,and is very useful.

23. I am a battlefront beast. You know you’ve played too much when you get 150 kills with no deaths in a standard battle.

24. I use the invincability code a lot