Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Oh, great guru, I really need some codes for 2 player mode. Do you have any?

Games Guru: Don’t the single-player regular codes work in 2-player mode? In any case, here’s the most comprehensive list of codes I’ve found: http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PS2/star_wars_battlefront_ii.html

Do you have any codes for PC?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for your Single Player mode:

Go to the Instant Action section. Move your mouse cursor down to the lower left over the Battlefront II sign. Keep moving it over and you’ll find this text comes up that will enable some cool things:

Agoodblasteratyourside = Infinite Ammo

Mostimpressive = God Mode

Usetheforcelike = Shutting off of the HUD

Any codes for PS2?

Games Guru: Here are the three most useful codes that I know:

For invincibility: Up, Up, Up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

For infinite ammunition: Up, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, down, left, right.

To remove the Heads Up Display from your screen: Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right.

How do you move your character in the game on PS2?

Games Guru: I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean: How do you make them run back and forth? With the left thumb pad. Are you asking about how to control vehicles? Please write me again and explain what you are looking for. As it turns out, I like the SW Battlefront games quite a bit, though I prefer Battlefront 1 to Battlefront 2.

I’m stuck and can’t get past Yavin 4. I need help!!!

Games Guru: I’ll give you a couple of codes that should tip the scales in your direction. I don’t know which platform you’re using, but these will work across most of them. Pause the game and enter these using your directional pad:

• For unlimited ammunition: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
  • For invincibility (the code to end all codes): Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

I would like to know the secret code for invincibility.

Games Guru: I will assume you are talking about going invincible during a single-player game. Pause the game and press on the direction pad: up, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

27 Comments on Star Wars: Battlefront 2

1. legogameman/DSdude // September 14, 2009 at 9:49 pm // Reply

Hey ???, I have an idea. Why don’t you put up another glitch in response to mine, and I will put one up in response to yours. We will keep on doing this until one of us has run out of glitches. Ok?

2. legogameman/DSdude // September 14, 2009 at 9:45 pm // Reply

Hey ???, I know more glitches than you. Here is one now: If you go to Jabba’s palace, and you shoot an enemy after the rancor has picked him up, the enemy will spew health and ammo packs.

3. legogameman/DSdude // September 14, 2009 at 9:40 pm // Reply

On the PC version, I can’t get to the place where I can enter the codes.

4. go to Mos Eisley and be a empier sniper and in the cantena the downd table behind the bech to the right role,croch, and jump and sometimes you can get in the wall

5. I will send more glichis later

6. Hay evreone go to Jaba’s pales go to the rancore let him pick you up and respawn he will spit out 30 helth and ammo

7. TO:pointblank Captin 100 medels Sargant 20 medels genral 300 medls.

8. this game is asome!! i wish there where more cheats for the game thou…..

9. how do you disable the force fields in polis massa? plz reply!

10. How do activate the cheats?!!

11. how many points u need for next rank if your a private

12. i herd their was a cheat to own the death star.

13. OMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD. I LIKE LUKE SKYWALKER THE BEST. I HATE GEN. GREVIOUS THE MOST

14. DarkEmulator // August 17, 2009 at 10:11 pm // Reply

SERIOUSLY? THERE’S CHEATS FOR PC?! And all years I’ve been lead to believe there were none…

15. Can you give me some tips on snowspeeders? P.S. Can you put a Starwars Republic commando column?

16. Littlehelper // July 28, 2009 at 5:23 am // Reply

I’m back! Listen When you are Anakin Skywalker or Darth Vader, You can use my new move Choke Throw! Use Force Choke and when they are losing their health, switch your Force power to Saber Throw without taking your finger off the Force button. Then let them fall and Force again. It will let you keep choking EVEN when it is switched to Saber Throw!

17. manohman, im just good at it

18. On any space battle, the best and easiest and quickest way to win the level is this, go in a transport, collect a couple guys, go to the enemy ship, disable all the system you can damage from the inside. Then hop in an enemy or friendly bomber. Select your target. Climb until it warns you to turn back, then dive and press the turbo button and unleash your payload until it says victory. It would also help to have someone in a fighter or an interceptor to attack the fighters.

19. The best way to take down an ATAT is to get a rebel vanguard and hop into a snowspeeder and land in a safe distance ahead of the ATAT. Then throw mines at it’s feet. Works better than shooting rockets at the head and neck of the ATAT.

20. Heart slayer // July 2, 2009 at 7:35 pm // Reply

What are some codes for a xbox

21. spartan107 // June 16, 2009 at 1:16 pm // Reply

this game is so awsome! i really like that u can play 4 player co-op!

22. Waluigi time! // June 15, 2009 at 8:47 am // Reply

This has to be one of my favorite Star Wars games! Knights of the Old Republic is better though(In my opinion.)

23. sureshot sniper // June 14, 2009 at 5:59 pm // Reply

i d k n-e cheets, but here goes some tips:
    1) On polis massa, droids can breath outside of the shields. be a droid and run to the furthest back clone command post. there, you can catch the command post and do some MASSIVE damage. works everytime. P.S. bring tank if needed.
    2) Sniping opponents that are in turrets is fairly easy. just shoot ’em right between the eyes.
    3) On naboo, you’ll find a doorway, then some stairs, then a bridge near the east-most and west-most command posts. these bridges are THE best sniping positions in that area. no body else ever comes up there, and only other snipers can hit you.
    Thats all i’ve got for now. any PS2 cheats would be helpful.

24. ranks private,captin,sargent,genral i hope it helps

25. need help? // June 1, 2009 at 7:02 pm // Reply

To pointblank,
    what comes after Sargent in captain (hint if you wont to get to captain fairly quick play conquest)

1 16 17 18 19 20 24