Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Oh, great guru, I really need some codes for 2 player mode. Do you have any?

Games Guru: Don’t the single-player regular codes work in 2-player mode? In any case, here’s the most comprehensive list of codes I’ve found: http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/PS2/star_wars_battlefront_ii.html

Do you have any codes for PC?

Games Guru: Here are some codes for your Single Player mode:

Go to the Instant Action section. Move your mouse cursor down to the lower left over the Battlefront II sign. Keep moving it over and you’ll find this text comes up that will enable some cool things:

Agoodblasteratyourside = Infinite Ammo

Mostimpressive = God Mode

Usetheforcelike = Shutting off of the HUD

Any codes for PS2?

Games Guru: Here are the three most useful codes that I know:

For invincibility: Up, Up, Up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

For infinite ammunition: Up, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, left, down, down, down, left, right.

To remove the Heads Up Display from your screen: Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Up, Up, Down, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left, Right.

How do you move your character in the game on PS2?

Games Guru: I’m not sure what you mean. Do you mean: How do you make them run back and forth? With the left thumb pad. Are you asking about how to control vehicles? Please write me again and explain what you are looking for. As it turns out, I like the SW Battlefront games quite a bit, though I prefer Battlefront 1 to Battlefront 2.

I’m stuck and can’t get past Yavin 4. I need help!!!

Games Guru: I’ll give you a couple of codes that should tip the scales in your direction. I don’t know which platform you’re using, but these will work across most of them. Pause the game and enter these using your directional pad:

• For unlimited ammunition: Up, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right
  • For invincibility (the code to end all codes): Up, Up, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down, Left, Up, Up, Up, Left, Right

I would like to know the secret code for invincibility.

Games Guru: I will assume you are talking about going invincible during a single-player game. Pause the game and press on the direction pad: up, up, up, left, down, down, down, left, up, up, up, left, right.

30 Comments on Star Wars: Battlefront 2

1. they did not make this game for wii

2. Do they make this game for wii

3. For Pc, go to the instant action menu and type in 456123. Go to the campaign menu and there should be an extra option in it. That allows you to play any level in the campaign. You’ll have to repeat this after playing one of those levels.

4. I LOVE THE GAME ON XBOX!

5. At the death star at the Brige . Go to the Left .Then look up . Go in the wall , PRESTO! Your in space . PS IT some times works in The Garbage Crusher.

6. legogameman/DSdude // October 15, 2009 at 6:22 pm // Reply

Hey shadowroy64, because you mentioned Bespin, I assume you have the version for XBOX-360.

7. This game Is SOOO AWESOME! I like Playing on Geonosis,Tatoine, and Bespin.

8. legogameman/DSdude // October 12, 2009 at 8:53 pm // Reply

If you play hunt mode on Hoth, and you play as the Wampas, and you aim upwards while you slash at a Rebel, the Rebel will go flying hundreds of feet into the air.

9. I GOT IT AND IT STINKS I HATE THIS GAME

10. legogameman/DSdude // October 10, 2009 at 9:31 pm // Reply

Also, if you are really good at hitting moving targets with the sniper class, you can shoot the enemy soldiers out of the laser turrets on the tops of clone trooper and stormtrooper tanks.

11. legogameman/DSdude // October 10, 2009 at 9:28 pm // Reply

If you get really good at using the sniper class, you won’t have to zoom in on the image of an enemy soldier to aim at it. You can just aim at the enemy soldier and fire. And if you get really, REALLY good, you can take out enemy soldierswith headshots without zooming in on it.

12. I am sorry legogameman/dsdude, but I don,t know any more glichis. I hav run out of them. You win.

13. I really want this game it seems so good.

14. I cant beat space kashyyyk in rise of the empi-never mind.

15. legogameman/DSdude // September 29, 2009 at 6:06 pm // Reply

You said that if you go to Jabba’s palace, and let the rancor pick you up, and respawn before it eats you, your character will spew health and ammo packs. I said that if you shoot an enemy soldier after the rancor picks it up and before it eats him, it will spew health and ammo packs. They are both similar glitches, but not both the same. And yes, I do know more glitches.

16. I all redy said that the Rancor could do that but do you know any more glichs? (ps) sorry

17. legogameman/DSdude // September 27, 2009 at 9:24 pm // Reply

Yes, I do know glitches ???. There is no mention of the Tantive 4 ever visiting Kamino, the vulture droid is a droid, and if you shoot an AI (short for Artificial Intelligence, in case you didn’t know) unit after the Rancor picks it up it will spew health and ammo packs.

18. bher2 you can’t destroy the shield.

19. you don,t know any gliches do you?

20. it is awsome!!!!!

21. legogameman/DSdude // September 23, 2009 at 10:00 pm // Reply

Aboard the Tantive IV, the screens in the control room show the view of Kamino Obi-Wan saw in Attack of the Clones.

22. be a space mrien and fire one rockit swich to blaster rife and hold down the trigr and keep holding it then swich back to rockit loncher and you can fire your rife whil reloading your rocket loncher.

23. legogameman/DSdude // September 19, 2009 at 5:59 pm // Reply

In CIS space missions, the vulture droid is a pilotable ship, even though it is really a droid.

24. go to the front of the cantiena on moys eisly and go up the stars and roll right you’ll