Epic Mickey

In Tomorrowland, I can’t get past the big monster that tries to inhale you.

Games Guru: When he tries to inhale you, but not before, you have to spray him with paint or thinner – whichever you choose.

66 Comments on Epic Mickey

1. How do you beat the robot dragon in The sequel?

2. i have the official game guide

3. WHERE’S EPIC MICKEY 2 ????

4. not so video game master // October 5, 2013 at 12:17 am // Reply

Binybonybon or anyone else

I can not get past a place that has a bunch of train carts going in an oval
    there is also a bunch of spidery-thingies and a bunch of robotic dodo birds
    It is so futeristicy help please!?

5. how do you defeat the jungle level in adventure land

6. i got EM2 and it can only get through the part wif the big machines and oswald has to use his remote, and it is only passable onthe save file 2 (luckily for me i use that file! tee hee)

7. how do you get past the flooded castle

8. smackman2000 // November 6, 2012 at 10:23 am // Reply

i cant find all of animatronic goofys parts i only found his right leg and i onty have enough e tickets for 1 part. where are the rest. please help!

9. How do you get to the last skull in the hole in the wall in the Library? Please Help!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Master // June 15, 2012 at 2:56 pm // Reply

Destroy a Wall behind Oswald’s Gallery with thinner and destroy the control panel to progress!

11. what dose the last villan look like?

• pedroforpresident // July 9, 2012 at 9:09 am // Reply

The last villain is the big shadow (officially the Shadow Blot) that Mickey created in the beginning of the game.

• No, the Shadow Blot wasn’t made by Mickey, that was the Blot. The Blot is the last boss. He’s pretty much a huge blob with a head and he can change certain shapes and make spatters.

12. How do you get to the real blot at the end?

13. Hey, guys! Have you heard about the sequel, coming soon? It’s called “The Power of Two!”

14. I cannot beat the pirate Beetleworx in Ventureland PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. The unknown // March 16, 2012 at 5:50 pm // Reply

I STILL CAN’T GET PAST LEVEL1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. This game is really cool, but I’m stuck on the part where you try to get enough power sparks to go to Tomorrow City.

17. I can’t get past the train part

18. I’m in Tomorrow city, where are goffy’s parts?

19. How do get past the first slobber?

20. iceymonkey2001 // July 26, 2011 at 4:22 pm // Reply

Well I got this game for my b-day last year and I loved it but, it had a glich on it so when I pressed B it squrted out thinner and then I dided

21. brown2255 // July 6, 2011 at 1:26 pm // Reply

how do you shoot paint

22. brown2255 // July 6, 2011 at 1:24 pm // Reply

how do you get past leval 1

23. i know the sekrit door and u can get 2 goid yep goid e tikits

24. ask me everthing!!!!!!!

25. I like it

26. i ment how do i take down the toons in the shadow blot

27. how do i take down the toons inside the monster?

28. Help! I need e-tickets fast. I did not find all of Donald’s parts. I have 600 already. can anyone help?

• Check out Ventureland. You can usually get around 220 e-tickets every time you go there. Also, when you return to Mean Street, make sure to spin next to the lights.

29. how do you beat the last slober

• bnrooawhn92 // June 7, 2011 at 8:26 am // Reply

Hide behind the big boxes when he is floating around. Always turn the little guys he makes into your friends (they will kill the others). When he trys to swallow you, get into the suction zone then try to back away while squirting him with paint or thinner in his MOUTH.

30. Harry fan // May 12, 2011 at 1:25 pm // Reply

this game isnt worth bying

31. Awesomator // May 7, 2011 at 3:47 pm // Reply

I played this on a Walt Disney World vacation and it was awesome!!!

32. I need tips for last slober now now now

33. im stuck on last part of the game

34. nightbanana // May 1, 2011 at 8:43 pm // Reply

I,m trying to beat the attic,s beetleworx army… and they stole my anvils what do I do?!?!?

• Don’t worry about beating them. Just thin out the big red dots. One is on the left, one is on the right, and one is up front on the main machine (look on the right).

• By the way you have to kill the robots that it has already sent out.

• if u have use a cloke.

• If you kill them it is considered a thinner path, but it is a lot easier. I could not do the paint version, either

• It’s really easy. If you want more paint capacity, destroy the following…
      1: spinners for a watch sketch
      2: bashers for a TV sketch
      3: tankers for an anvil sketch
      Frst put the tv on the pad or the anvil on the anvil pad near the tanker generater, (either way works ☺) then activate the watch and hurry to the one you didn’t do, then get on the anvil on the crate(yourself) and you got paint capacity!
      If you want thinner capacity, just thin out the red eyes on the generators, then you’ll get thinner capacity! It’s simple! (The one for thinner is easier, but I like paint better.☻)

35. how do you get pass the attic level

36. I’m on my third file. I only have 1 film reel left: Steamboat Willie 3.
    Apparently, Oswald’s Story, the sequel will eventually be released.

May the sauce be with you.

37. this is an awesome game.

38. Kirbys #1 fan // April 26, 2011 at 4:32 pm // Reply

i beet it 2 times 2times!

39. penguinguy5000 // April 25, 2011 at 8:27 pm // Reply