Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

How do you get past the Rancor in the sewers? Are there any secret codes?

Games Guru: Before entering the chamber with the Rancor, check out any appendages you find lying around. By doing this, you’ll find synthesized odor, which you can place on the pile of bones in the Rancor room. With the odor in place, the Rancor will become very interested in the bones, so leave it a going-away present: a grenade. Try this and see what happens.

53 Comments on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

1. This was the pc version.

2. Please, someone help! How do you get to another planet? I want to get off Dantooinie! Also, what do I do? I have made the sith girl a jedi, become a padawan, found the droid that ran away from the woman, and made him go back to the woman. I have also discused the murder in the feilds. This all hapened on Dantooine. Someone awnser soon!

3. Awesome Game

4. $hadowDe$troyer // August 16, 2009 at 10:00 am // Reply

darth nihilus is the best

5. LittleBigman // June 25, 2009 at 11:08 am // Reply

This game is amazing.

6. Pedroisgod // June 24, 2009 at 2:26 am // Reply

Right before you fight Malak, how do you kill those robots that infinite spawn?

7. Waluigi time! // June 15, 2009 at 8:41 am // Reply

It’s Darth Revan! Not Dark Reaven.

8. Dontxhurtxme // June 12, 2009 at 5:13 pm // Reply

Do u know that your character is Dark Reaven.

9. I can not make it past the part were you leave taris in the space ship ,have any pc cheats

10. Jedi night // May 27, 2009 at 5:48 pm // Reply

First, get a buch of gernades. Second, stay behind the wall and when he’s turned around, where he can’t get you, keep on throwing gernades when he keeps on turning around.

11. Jedi Master // May 1, 2009 at 8:53 am // Reply

Okay J Dizz I take it you are on the first world. I am 14 and have not played since I was 9 however I do have advice. Once you get the sith guard uniform go to the rebel gang’s hideout. If I remember correctly they will give you the credentials for the uniform but I am not sure.

12. knights master // April 22, 2009 at 7:54 pm // Reply

dear Games Guru, i wanted to know if there is a code i could use for invisiblety with the contrlers in the first and 4th ports

13. knights master // April 22, 2009 at 7:45 pm // Reply

i have got on the star forge level but keep dieing after i killed bastla from tens of sith

14. knights master // April 22, 2009 at 7:40 pm // Reply

if you have any questons about the 1st game ask me

15. Waluigi time! // March 31, 2009 at 5:20 pm // Reply

Just got the Xbox version of the game! I heard that you can get Darth Revans robes on the Star Forge level. Is that true? And if it is, then where on the Star Forge do you get them? And when you get his robes does it come with his mask?

16. Waluigi time! // March 28, 2009 at 8:30 am // Reply

How do you get Darth Revan’s armor?

17. any questions just ask me i’m a veteran player.

18. Waluigi time! // March 6, 2009 at 10:42 pm // Reply

To Anonymous, well said!! Although, there are other games that are just as fun too.

19. BEST GAME EVER

20. cool game

21. Darth Robbie // January 10, 2009 at 12:19 am // Reply

Windu – you put the synthesizer in the pile, and then quickly move your entire party past the rancor. Don’t try and fight the rancor; you will die. Just put the odor in the pile and then scurry past the beast as if it were your neighbor’s pit bull – pretend that it isn’t there, but get out of there as fast as you can.

22. i put the syntienizer in the pile but nothing happened!!!!!!!!

23. How do you get past the monsters on Mannan when ou are on the ocean floor (the second set of monsters) because I beat the first two and I cant kill the other two! Please help!

24. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 3:26 pm // Reply

To ian123099, The game does rock! But you can only play as Darth Nihilus in the second one.

25. this game rocks can you realy play as darth nhilis?i think thats how you spell it

26. I am lost in the desert…………”.Help”!

27. Waluigi time! // June 27, 2008 at 4:59 pm // Reply

You guys are lucky you get to play as Darth Revan. He is my personal favorite Sith Lord!

28. platypus man 42 // June 12, 2008 at 5:37 pm // Reply

What do you do after you beat the rancor!Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Anonymous // June 1, 2008 at 5:03 pm // Reply

can i play as the sith lord?thank you

30. hey you melee57,

switch all your party members to close range and atack calo nord. he hasn’t got any swords.

31. Bastila is awesome!

32. Skywalker // May 20, 2008 at 7:04 pm // Reply

I hate the Rakghouls!

33. I KNOW HOW TO KEEP THE SITH UNIFORM!!!!!!!

ok, Keep the Sith uniforms on Taris.

When you go to the hidden bek base they want the uniforms in exchange with some papers. If you want to keep them simply equip Carth with the Sith outfit and put him in your hideout, then go talk to the beks and tell them he can have them. Then go and get Carth and he should have it on!

thats so kuul!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Who is gadon

35. how do you beat gadon?

36. To beat rancor best, dont go straight to him. there is a minefield nearby, so after u get zaalbar from sewer, go back there. he can get the mines with recover, adn set about 6 in front of bones. you might need to press up on d-pad, when on the spot with grenades. then set odor and run. dont forget to turn on solo mode

37. i think it is the best game of the year

38. at the end, I beat malak but I turned him in to a twi’ lek dancer. I want to know how to FIGHT him and win.

39. Star Wars is SO FREAKIN’ SWEET!!! I BEAT DARTH MALAK!!! DARK AND AS LIGHT!!!!!

40. i saved when i was fighting davik and i cant beat him

41. it is a cool game and funny

42. Sorry, read it wrong

43. You attack them

44. I don’t have the game but I read the book.

45. STAR WARS FTW N00BS I PWNZORZ U ALL!!! // June 11, 2007 at 6:25 pm // Reply

yea..ok to kill the lil mutants, yoo gotta get the serum, which can cure you when you get bitten..next you need to complete the mission that has you go down there and find a certain person who lives in the city near there…to get past the sith guard, you need a sith armor suit (i think) and the authorization papers, which are dropped off of another sith guy you kill in another part of the area…this is all that I know and it is all most likey correct, but if not I apologize for wrong info…GL!!!

46. I said how do you find the star maps

47. go to the beck base and trade your sith uniform for the authoration papers to the beck leader

48. do you how to git past the suold door in ancient roowens in dautuwin,

49. How do you get past the Sith guard in the undercity? Where do you get the authorization papers?

50. How do you defeat the Raku in the underworld?