Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Are there any secret codes?

Games Guru: I don’t know of any secret codes for this game, but there are some fairly obvious unlockables. If, for instance, you align yourself with either the light side or the dark side before Mira and Hanharr fight, one of them will join you: Mira if you go light, and Hanharr if you go dark.

28 Comments on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

1. can people help me defeat darth traya i’m level 19 consual and level 5 master

2. the best force power to beat darth traya is force wave

3. duck goes mooo // November 29, 2008 at 10:48 pm // Reply

is there a cheat to be carth?o.

4. Waluigi time! // November 6, 2008 at 9:54 pm // Reply

AWESOME!!!! You get to play as Darth Nihilus! He is my favorite sith lord and star wars character!!!

5. Waluigi time! // October 23, 2008 at 4:30 pm // Reply

Does anyone know where I can buy this game? Ive been looking for it for months!!

6. Waluigi time! // June 26, 2008 at 12:58 pm // Reply

Darth Nihilus is awsome!!!!!!!

7. This game is soooo easy

8. i bate darth revan, traya, sion and nihilouis

9. obviosly club penguin is better🙂

but i do have a cheatsfor This game!

Use Force Heal for free and attack at the same time

In order to do this you must have at least flurry or any of the other types of weapon attacks such as Critical Strike or power attack and the Force Heal power. First use Force Heal on yourself. While healing hit either Flurry or one of the other types of attacks mentioned above. Once you do this it will put the Force Heal in the queue, but instead of just doing Flurry you will also use Force Heal at the same time, but without wasting any force points. Keep doing this so you can attack and heal yourself at the same time without using up any force points.

man that was long!

10. the best force power to beat her ( darth traya) is force storm

11. I love it i play it even though i bate it!!!!

12. I just kill eveything I see and can kill or threaten. I killed all the Jedi.

13. guys is this game automatic combat like the last one?

14. master flameheart // October 5, 2007 at 10:12 pm // Reply

okay, for those of you who had trouble on as the consular/master this is how you do it.

first you have to use a double-bladed lightsaber then get master flurry and master critical strike and then use force mastery(lightsaber form,) and use master heal and master force barrier. then you use deathfield if you have it if you don’t i recommend it.

then as the floating lightsabers appear run from them and one will follow you and take ’em out one by one. then you know what happens next…

15. CHEESE STIX // August 30, 2007 at 2:13 pm // Reply

the game keeps getting glitches.

16. CHEESE STIX // August 30, 2007 at 2:11 pm // Reply

I need help in the first level with the robot spiders, also in the power room.

17. Starwarsman // August 23, 2007 at 5:57 pm // Reply

Starwars rules

18. umm… I’m still stuck on Peragus the game keeps glitching

19. Uh.. True Master, that’s KoToR number one. Sorry.

What’s Shadow have to do with this forum? He’s the best Sega character, but he has nothing to do with Star Wars.

Darth Traya is most easily killed as a Jedi Guardian- Sith Marauder. I beat her faster then Darth Nihilus that way, and he was really easy. That is my Guardian- Marauder file though, it took ALOT of ahesive granades and running in cowardess as my Counselor- Master.

So, use more energy/phsysical attack and damage from light saber, so up vitality and strength when you level up. Be a Guardian-Marauder, or a Guardian- Weapons Master, those are the easiest to start out with. I use them because I prefer physical over force.

Question: Is it a glitch that allows you to get Nihilus’s light saber, his robes, his mask and a rare crystal as possible items to where? I only manage to get his mask for bonus force points. I read on gamefaq, gamewinners, gamespot or some website like those.

20. Guys I have beaten the game like 11 times! And I know how 2 do all this you need help just ask me ok?

21. true master // June 8, 2007 at 9:03 pm // Reply

I can’t get through the Underground to rescue the jedi………….. How do I do that?

BTW i have the sith armor.

22. i never play star wars only shadow the hedghog games

23. shadow is cool

24. the ownerer // April 4, 2007 at 9:11 pm // Reply

I dont know how if there is an easy way to kill the old lady at the end because my force doesent work on her because she has some force shield thing.

• You attack in melee for a while then when shes at half help the lightsabers attack use stun droid then kill them then Kriea is helpless.😉

25. Well, there are quite a few code for the pc! I can’t remember how to enable them, but maybe you should check ign?