Games Guru

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Are there any secret codes?

Games Guru: I don’t know of any secret codes for this game, but there are some fairly obvious unlockables. If, for instance, you align yourself with either the light side or the dark side before Mira and Hanharr fight, one of them will join you: Mira if you go light, and Hanharr if you go dark.

Comments about “Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II”

1. scotty says:

lucas arts sold to disney new star wars comming in 2015

2. Zelker says:

Awesome awesome game, I can honestly play ALL day

3. Lardor says:

I need help killing the red eclipse slavers after they take the Ebon Hawk.

4. owner says:

i’ve beat this game

5. Hurricane1973 says:

Lots of people have been complaining about their game glitching.Heres what you do.Go to programs (or if you have to all programs.).Then uninstall Knights of the Old Rpublic.At the end of uninstalation it will ask if you want to save your progress.Click YES then reinstall it and it should work.

6. republic fool says:

i keep getting killed in telos when you have to infiltrate the company compound how do you do that?

• Hurricane1973 says:

You talk to the repair man in apartment B2.Make him give you his credentials.(You might have to click “Give them to me or I will kill you.” if he makes you pay his loan before he’ll give them to you.)Then talk to the droid at the front desk and tell it to come with you.

7. darth revan says:

yo true master when your underground looking for vrook first you have to go to the jedi archives then loot one of the dead mercs.one of them will have a datapad on them read the datapad and go to Crystal cave at one point

8. legoguy says:

I can’t get past the first part where you have to open that damaged door. Please help!

• LegendofZeldaMastr says:

Go into the mourge (first you have to open it up from the medical control). Use the computer. Then, walk past the old woman and salvage what you can find in the dead guy covered by a blanket. You’ll get a plasma torch. You can now use this to bash open the door!

• Mr. doink says:

go to the computer then select “OPEN HOSPITAL DOOR”or something like that then search the corpse youll find a plasma torch then creepy lady comes talk to her (cuz u realy have no othr choice at the moment) then dstroy the damaged door with a plasma torch

9. Legend of Zelda mastr says:

Why is everyone saying you play as Nihilus? I’ve beaten the game like 10 times and never played as him once? Is it only for PC? Cause I have it for X-Box.

10. Redblood 20 says:

There are thousands of cheat codes for both this game and the original. There are also a hand full of modifacations you can download off the internet to make the game easier or harder. Just Google the internet for them.

11. JJ says:

An easy way to kill traya is if your a sith lord class and use your crush/choke move on her over and over. It’s that move that guy uses in the preveiw and chokes that vaklu soldier.

• Malak's Apprentice says:

YES!!! Thank you! That is how I beat her all the time! The best part is when you have super high force points, if a lightsaber hist you, you can keep draining their life until you are fully restored, then use lightning, crush, or kill to finish them off. What happens if you kill Darth Traya first? I’ve tried before but got killed before I finished her off.

12. Master Yoda says:

Only for the PC will you find cheats.

13. Pwner says:

The end is pretty easy, i was a sith lord and did it. All u need to do is use the shields that u find around the temple place i dunno what there called but theres a ton of em lying around and master speed. Master flurry is also really good, the old ladies easy at first if u got ur sheild and flurry goin, then when u fight the lightsabers, pop master speed and run away. Fight each one seperatly if you can and once your shields go away just run and reuse em.

14. Waluigi time! says:

I just bought this awesome game a few weeks ago! I’m on Telos but if anyone has any advice, it would be much appreciated!

15. Waluigi time! says:

Do you still get to play as Darth Nihilus in the PC version?

16. Double T says:

To the ownerer:

I recommend using Advanced Throw Lightsaber. I did that, and it did a lot of damage. Keep doing that, along with running away when she gets too close, and you’ll beat her

17. rosco says:

can people help me defeat darth traya i’m level 19 consual and level 5 master

18. Starwarsfan says:

the best force power to beat darth traya is force wave

19. duck goes mooo says:

is there a cheat to be carth?o.

20. Waluigi time! says:

AWESOME!!!! You get to play as Darth Nihilus! He is my favorite sith lord and star wars character!!!

21. Waluigi time! says:

Does anyone know where I can buy this game? Ive been looking for it for months!!

22. Waluigi time! says:

Darth Nihilus is awsome!!!!!!!

23. gravy says:

This game is soooo easy

24. sith lord says:

i bate darth revan, traya, sion and nihilouis

25. Gamgee says:

obviosly club penguin is better :)

but i do have a cheatsfor This game!

Use Force Heal for free and attack at the same time

In order to do this you must have at least flurry or any of the other types of weapon attacks such as Critical Strike or power attack and the Force Heal power. First use Force Heal on yourself. While healing hit either Flurry or one of the other types of attacks mentioned above. Once you do this it will put the Force Heal in the queue, but instead of just doing Flurry you will also use Force Heal at the same time, but without wasting any force points. Keep doing this so you can attack and heal yourself at the same time without using up any force points.

man that was long!

26. sith lord says:

the best force power to beat her ( darth traya) is force storm

27. sith lord says:

I love it i play it even though i bate it!!!!

28. DaxQuark says:

I just kill eveything I see and can kill or threaten. I killed all the Jedi.

29. pedroisgod says:

guys is this game automatic combat like the last one?

30. master flameheart says:

okay, for those of you who had trouble on as the consular/master this is how you do it.

first you have to use a double-bladed lightsaber then get master flurry and master critical strike and then use force mastery(lightsaber form,) and use master heal and master force barrier. then you use deathfield if you have it if you don’t i recommend it.

then as the floating lightsabers appear run from them and one will follow you and take ‘em out one by one. then you know what happens next…

31. CHEESE STIX says:

the game keeps getting glitches.

32. CHEESE STIX says:

I need help in the first level with the robot spiders, also in the power room.

33. Starwarsman says:

Starwars rules

34. someone says:

umm… I’m still stuck on Peragus the game keeps glitching

35. Suicune says:

Uh.. True Master, that’s KoToR number one. Sorry.

What’s Shadow have to do with this forum? He’s the best Sega character, but he has nothing to do with Star Wars.

Darth Traya is most easily killed as a Jedi Guardian- Sith Marauder. I beat her faster then Darth Nihilus that way, and he was really easy. That is my Guardian- Marauder file though, it took ALOT of ahesive granades and running in cowardess as my Counselor- Master.

So, use more energy/phsysical attack and damage from light saber, so up vitality and strength when you level up. Be a Guardian-Marauder, or a Guardian- Weapons Master, those are the easiest to start out with. I use them because I prefer physical over force.

Question: Is it a glitch that allows you to get Nihilus’s light saber, his robes, his mask and a rare crystal as possible items to where? I only manage to get his mask for bonus force points. I read on gamefaq, gamewinners, gamespot or some website like those.

36. starfreak says:

Guys I have beaten the game like 11 times! And I know how 2 do all this you need help just ask me ok?

37. true master says:

I can’t get through the Underground to rescue the jedi………….. How do I do that?

BTW i have the sith armor.

38. kitty says:

i never play star wars only shadow the hedghog games

39. kitty says:

shadow is cool

40. the ownerer says:

I dont know how if there is an easy way to kill the old lady at the end because my force doesent work on her because she has some force shield thing.

• Lardor says:

You attack in melee for a while then when shes at half help the lightsabers attack use stun droid then kill them then Kriea is helpless. ;-)

41. dmboogie says:

Well, there are quite a few code for the pc! I can’t remember how to enable them, but maybe you should check ign?

Write a comment about “Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II”

Nickname: