Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

Are there any secret codes?

Games Guru: I don’t know of any secret codes for this game, but there are some fairly obvious unlockables. If, for instance, you align yourself with either the light side or the dark side before Mira and Hanharr fight, one of them will join you: Mira if you go light, and Hanharr if you go dark.

21 Comments on Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II

1. lucas arts sold to disney new star wars comming in 2015

2. Awesome awesome game, I can honestly play ALL day

3. I need help killing the red eclipse slavers after they take the Ebon Hawk.

4. i’ve beat this game

5. Hurricane1973 // September 7, 2010 at 5:14 pm // Reply

Lots of people have been complaining about their game glitching.Heres what you do.Go to programs (or if you have to all programs.).Then uninstall Knights of the Old Rpublic.At the end of uninstalation it will ask if you want to save your progress.Click YES then reinstall it and it should work.

6. republic fool // June 6, 2010 at 9:23 am // Reply

i keep getting killed in telos when you have to infiltrate the company compound how do you do that?

• Hurricane1973 // September 7, 2010 at 5:17 pm // Reply

You talk to the repair man in apartment B2.Make him give you his credentials.(You might have to click “Give them to me or I will kill you.” if he makes you pay his loan before he’ll give them to you.)Then talk to the droid at the front desk and tell it to come with you.

7. darth revan // April 16, 2010 at 9:51 am // Reply

yo true master when your underground looking for vrook first you have to go to the jedi archives then loot one of the dead mercs.one of them will have a datapad on them read the datapad and go to Crystal cave at one point

8. I can’t get past the first part where you have to open that damaged door. Please help!

• LegendofZeldaMastr // February 14, 2010 at 3:47 pm // Reply

Go into the mourge (first you have to open it up from the medical control). Use the computer. Then, walk past the old woman and salvage what you can find in the dead guy covered by a blanket. You’ll get a plasma torch. You can now use this to bash open the door!

• Mr. doink // May 3, 2011 at 10:09 am // Reply

go to the computer then select “OPEN HOSPITAL DOOR”or something like that then search the corpse youll find a plasma torch then creepy lady comes talk to her (cuz u realy have no othr choice at the moment) then dstroy the damaged door with a plasma torch

9. Legend of Zelda mastr // January 22, 2010 at 8:54 pm // Reply

Why is everyone saying you play as Nihilus? I’ve beaten the game like 10 times and never played as him once? Is it only for PC? Cause I have it for X-Box.

10. There are thousands of cheat codes for both this game and the original. There are also a hand full of modifacations you can download off the internet to make the game easier or harder. Just Google the internet for them.

11. An easy way to kill traya is if your a sith lord class and use your crush/choke move on her over and over. It’s that move that guy uses in the preveiw and chokes that vaklu soldier.

• Malak's Apprentice // December 16, 2009 at 2:11 pm // Reply

YES!!! Thank you! That is how I beat her all the time! The best part is when you have super high force points, if a lightsaber hist you, you can keep draining their life until you are fully restored, then use lightning, crush, or kill to finish them off. What happens if you kill Darth Traya first? I’ve tried before but got killed before I finished her off.

12. Master Yoda // May 27, 2009 at 10:48 am // Reply

Only for the PC will you find cheats.

13. The end is pretty easy, i was a sith lord and did it. All u need to do is use the shields that u find around the temple place i dunno what there called but theres a ton of em lying around and master speed. Master flurry is also really good, the old ladies easy at first if u got ur sheild and flurry goin, then when u fight the lightsabers, pop master speed and run away. Fight each one seperatly if you can and once your shields go away just run and reuse em.

14. Waluigi time! // April 4, 2009 at 8:40 am // Reply

I just bought this awesome game a few weeks ago! I’m on Telos but if anyone has any advice, it would be much appreciated!

15. Waluigi time! // March 2, 2009 at 11:15 pm // Reply

Do you still get to play as Darth Nihilus in the PC version?

16. To the ownerer:

I recommend using Advanced Throw Lightsaber. I did that, and it did a lot of damage. Keep doing that, along with running away when she gets too close, and you’ll beat her