The Chronicles of Narnia

How do you get past level 4 when the ice is breaking?

Games Guru: There are 23 hidden blue sections of ice. This is ice that will not sink. Walk slowly, looking for blue ice. If the ice starts to move under you, back up and walk and change directions. You should be able to uncover a blue ice path.

26 Comments on The Chronicles of Narnia

1. I beat this game 2 times for gameboy ds

3. NgyuenMaster // July 14, 2007 at 8:24 am // Reply

I Need help on the 11 chapter

4. Hey I’m stuck on a level (not sure which number), anyway, you have to follow Aslan. But every time I try to, the guard catches me. What do I do?

• You have to be Susan and step on the blue circle
      and I think its the x or 0 button, then press the
      buttons that show up above Susan.

5. sorry i made a mestake on level 8 i cant move the BIG rocks please help.

6. The_Executive // July 3, 2007 at 6:58 pm // Reply

There are three different games made. One for gameboy, one for DS and one for console/PC. When asking for advice you should say what system you are using.

7. on level 8 what are you looking for?

8. on chapter 6 in the tunnel i cant move the BIG rocks.please help please

9. i need to know // July 2, 2007 at 7:17 am // Reply

on level 5 after you bring the bear back to its mom,how do you save Edmund if you cant move the rocks?

10. i rule u all // July 1, 2007 at 7:24 pm // Reply

Eagleboy498-just keep walking.

11. i rule u all // July 1, 2007 at 7:21 pm // Reply

is there a seacrit or something? i cant find blue ice or anything on level 4!i have been trying for 3 weeks and i cant find or see anthing that can help!!!please help

12. I DO! I DO! I understand the symbolism behind the book.

13. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:29 pm // Reply

How do you get across the Frozen lake?

14. How do you beat the level where Lucy and Susan follow Aslan? My sister and I have been trying for the past hour to get past the guards.

15. i think thats wen edmond and lucy team up to break the ice ull see down a slope

16. i have beaten this game!!!!!

17. Does anyone here understand the symbolism behind the story of Narnia?

18. I beat the game 247 times, all in counting.

19. I have the game boy verson and is still fun to play, I have also beaten the game, the

witch is very fun to fight but is to easy (zzzzzzzzzz…..)

20. %*&^%$*&^% // April 26, 2007 at 1:42 pm // Reply

This is a neat game bad it has bad graphics

21. They aren’t elves they are goblins

22. Videogame master // April 5, 2007 at 4:36 pm // Reply

TO defeat the troll is difficult beating the white witch is easier than beating the troll.

When the elves come out kill them all then beat up the troll and jump on him. Everybody but Susan gets on him then shoot him.Repeat this.

23. game fire 10 // April 1, 2007 at 3:23 pm // Reply

how do you defeat the troll?

24. this game is awsome

25. I have reached near the end of level 5 (I think) I killed the wolves following the castor and all the dwarves with the arrows. when i get to the end, near the small river I can’t pass it. I tried hitting the ice, arrowing the barrels on the other side, changing the character…. I don’t know how to get to the other side.