The Chronicles of Narnia

How do you get past level 4 when the ice is breaking?

Games Guru: There are 23 hidden blue sections of ice. This is ice that will not sink. Walk slowly, looking for blue ice. If the ice starts to move under you, back up and walk and change directions. You should be able to uncover a blue ice path.

26 Comments on The Chronicles of Narnia

1. narnia maniac // June 14, 2008 at 11:43 am // Reply

i need to beat battle of beruna. HELP!

2. I cant find the dwarf cave either? Do you have to do all the quests to got to the final battle?

3. to awnser your quetion cute girl 18 if you get near the propper hideing spot the picture of your controled person will apper

4. parden me jesus follower, what is a con movie?

5. I am playing the DS game of my sister I cant find the secret dwarf cave, can you please help me.pls pls pls….thanks

6. this game has some cool levels but alot of the game is hard and boring!!

7. what game system is it on cuz ive seen the first one and read all the narnia books

8. Oogie Boogie // January 16, 2008 at 4:54 pm // Reply

Well cute-girl18 from what I understand you hide under the table then it switches over to somonelse(I cant remember who it is)then you hide in the suitcase(I think).

9. Jesus follower // December 27, 2007 at 12:20 pm // Reply

they are making a new CON movie coming in theatres 2008

10. where do you get the chronicles of narnia the video game

11. need help level 3

12. stuck on level 3. how can go hide that macsomething

13. how do you find your way through the tunnels under the beavers house im walking in circles

14. gamelover210 // October 30, 2007 at 2:03 pm // Reply

i completed this game in 1 day. it is SO easy. when there are walls of ice get a stick and set it on fire then melt the wall. its so fun

15. how much does this cost and is it worth it?

16. how do u do the 3rd level on The Chronicles of Narnia

when u have to hind from miss magudy were do u go how do u get past tht level

17. i need to know how to pass the logs on chapter 1 plz help!

18. I don’t play the game but i’ve read 1` 2 and seen the movie!

19. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 6:58 pm // Reply

oreus, the GC, PC, and PS2 games have the same storyline and levels. The DS and gameboy games both have different levels and you have to do different things in the levels. The PC/console game was made by buenavista and the handhelds are made by different companies.

20. on level 10 for d.s/gameboy advance game if u cross the ice before it breaks theres nothing but a wall.i dont understand.if the ice breaks is that a trigger or something?PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Hey the_ executive there are not only 3 there is GC,DS,GBA,PC and maybe

ps2.

22. rockdrummer // August 11, 2007 at 6:05 pm // Reply

drummer, i know the symbolism behind the story!

23. rockdrummer // August 11, 2007 at 6:04 pm // Reply

I’ve beaten the whole game! I had trouble w/the witch, but she is actually easy! hurt her until she is bent over, and then use that thing where the whole team goes forward together. DO THIS A COUPLE OF TIMES AND YOU WILL BEAT THE WHOLE ENTIRE FRUSTURATING GAME!!!!

p.s. hope this helps someone:)

24. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:47 pm // Reply

Max, on following Aslan, you have to break the barricade first. Then use Susan’s panpipes to put the gaurd asleep. To activate the panpipes, you press the star button, and then press whatever buttons it tells you to. Hope this helps.

Btw, this is the game 4 pc/console.

25. Pannenkoek // August 8, 2007 at 2:13 pm // Reply

Where is the secret new cave for the Dwarf? Can somebody please help me out? Thanks in advance.

1 2 3