The Hobbit

I am at the troll hole and I have the key, but I don’t know what to do with it! Can you help me?

Games Guru: Are you sure that you have the correct key? The key you find in this cavern after locating the gate?

148 Comments on The Hobbit

1. i have it for Game boy advance
    im in the goblins cave after bilbo gets lost in the dark
    what do i do

thanks

2. Hobbit Lover // May 27, 2009 at 9:15 am // Reply

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! :()()()()

3. Hobbit Lover // May 27, 2009 at 9:08 am // Reply

Hey, can I have some help? I am in the water room in the level Gathering of the Clouds but I cannot get all of the room canals full of water. Can anyone help me?

4. Hte third cellar key is in the courth. It is writen in your quest list in the pause menu and i need help to find the last chain to the treasurew room in Erebor

5. how do I get all the water going in one direction in the water room.

6. stuck on level 2 (pc)

7. game lover 225 // February 26, 2009 at 6:21 pm // Reply

I had it for the game boy and beat the game so I sold it.

8. I can’t get past the Necromencer’s Monster’s right before the graveyard how do I do it?!?!?!?

9. for game boy, i have to help the dwarfs!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

10. ive tried 1000 times to get to the wallet to steal it.. but i always get caught… someone please tell me the secret….please

11. igot 2 thee water town

12. I can’t find out where gandalf is. Please help me!

13. kobyohyeah34 // December 5, 2008 at 7:47 pm // Reply

This game STINKS! LOL!

14. Dear stuck always, Probly you haft to open up a secret door.PS I have nearly finshed the game.But…Its been so long that Iv been to that level, I forgot how to do it! now Im going to play Star Wars Badllefront 1. Bye!And the weathers gettin nasty!!!!!

15. The combination for the Thieves’ wine bottles is yellow,red,blue,purple,and black.

16. Where is the blue celler key number three

17. never mind i found out. but how do you get to the building part in overhill underhill?

18. to the_executive_

help! i am on over hill and under hill and i am in the big building. i think i went there to fast.

19. i need cheat codes!

20. Stuck Always // July 25, 2008 at 2:57 pm // Reply

I just went under ground in Over Hill and Under Hill and now i’m running in circles. What do I do? (its for PS2)

21. how do you get past the trolls to steal the pocketbook in th 2nd level

22. thanks for the help guys : )

23. THEY HAVE A HOBBIT GAME???!!!!!

24. When I said “water room puzzle” I was talking about the place Lake-Town after you solve wine bottle combination in the cider house, you go into that large room and there’s a series of board walks a large door straight across and 2 rooms on either side (a serpent room and a eagle room) I’ve gotten into the eagle room, but I can’t get to the serpent room or to the large door, I try to connrct the board walks from where I am to the serpent room or to the large door, Anybody please help me!!!

25. blahbalh // May 7, 2008 at 9:58 am // Reply

to gte past the water room puzzle, you just need to look on the statue behind you and then read the thing on it that says..whatever it says but spell the word using the letters that are on the statue, not the normal letters.

26. I beet the game 3 and know where you are

and yes it is EREBOR

27. Thanks man! But wait are you talking about the puzzle in front of door? If so how can I spell it? Theres only one R an no E and i can’t tell what the others. And yes I know I should have said before.

28. Smaug Fire // April 21, 2008 at 6:12 am // Reply

Its EREBOR.

another hint: spell-out the other Dwarf-Lords(4 in total), THRAIN, DURIN etc to find other hidden chests.

29. I have the same prob with the water room puzzle with PS2 . Somebody has to answer this because someone else had this same question . Let get this strait is it EREBOR or flaffy? At the Water Room door in the lonely mountain.

30. I beat the game 2 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Smaug Fire // April 13, 2008 at 9:07 pm // Reply

Hi Ace10

Bottle Combinations: Yellow – Red – Blue – Black – Purple

32. skibreaker // March 16, 2008 at 7:05 am // Reply

Help! I am stuck at the wood elves lair invisable yes, safe no nee to get past dog but cannot please help p.s. forgive my spelling errors I don’t have dictonary handy

33. Mr.Cool :) // March 13, 2008 at 2:10 pm // Reply

I beat the game. It was fun but I forgot how, so I`m replaying the game saving at certain places that are hard.

34. First off, my past five comments are completely useless so please no body respond to those. Ok, in the water room puzzle how do you make it go straight across? Anybody please answer.

35. i didnt even know there was a hobbit game…wow…

36. I’m in Lake-Town and I’m in the cider house and there’s a guy named Malloc and he gave me a “combination” about how to put the wine bottles on the bottle rack in the cellar: Yellow is to the left of Red and Blue , which is not next to Black ,Purple can only lie beside Black and none else Black is to the right of Yellow, and I tried every imaginable version of it. If anybody knows how to do this, please respond.

37. The Executive, I’m in Barrels out of bonds,and I put the elvish opening crystals on the pedestals and the stockade door isn’t open and I don’t even know where the stockade door is. HELP!

38. video gameplayer // February 23, 2008 at 9:44 pm // Reply

wow other people have this game

39. I have the PC version hopefully this advice will help. Okay, now you have the right key

simply find the exit to the exit to the cave (The exit to use would be to go to the part of the cave where there are two ledges on either side, a rope hanging down, and spikes jutting out from both sides. If memory serves me correctly this is the right exit)

once you exit the cave to your right there is a ledge, simply jump up on that ledge. Once you are on the ledge in front of you is a large log door to the right of that door

is a large golden lock go up to the lock and press the “select” button or whatever button it is on the PS2 (I’m not familiar with the controls of the PS2) and not only will you acquire the elvish sword Sting but you’ll also finish the level. I hope this information is correct as the console versions differ from the PC.

40. The Executive, I probably asked you this before (I looked around the comments for

the hobbit and it’s not there,must’ve gotten deleted), but I’m at the edge of the cemetery/swamp place in Mirkwood with the spirits (You most likely already know this) I can’t run away cuz, I would either fall into the swamp or get shot or slashed in the head, and I can’t jump onto the raft, even when I do the spirits’ magic or fire arrows always reach me, and they know I’m there when I put in the ring. HELP!

41. fatman, Probably I could answer your question if you told me what level the location

“deep cellar caverns” is in.

42. Found a fourth opening stone in deep cellar caverns. Where does it go?

43. Oogie Boogie // January 16, 2008 at 4:18 pm // Reply

On the Xbox after you trick the stone giants to make a bridge and go acros where do you go?

44. aSHLEYbbe*; // January 2, 2008 at 5:22 pm // Reply

k… i got this for christmas for my ps2 and i dont no were to find the trol cave? i have a key. im not sure if its the right one i found it in one part of the cave, were you put the second kings gem thing in the holeder to make the rocks move… please help me…

45. Quicksilver, what you need to do is go south past the trolls. You will see a block. Push that block and it will reveal a key.

46. dear “the exucutive. I am at the part where the trolls capture all the wizards helpers. but the trolls get turned to stone. now hobbit has to find the cave but theres a door but its locked so i need a ke

47. deathmatch612 // November 11, 2007 at 12:54 pm // Reply

where is the fourth chain to unlock the treasurey?

48. I got to the town place right next to the place where the dragon is. I worked so hard, and then my computer messed up…and now i have to start the game all over again!

49. The_Executive // September 22, 2007 at 2:15 pm // Reply

ok, quicksilver, i think you have the gameboy version, we are talking about the ps2/xbox/pc version which is alot different

sorry

50. lol lo, If you tell me where these “chains” are, I could probably help you.

1 2 3