The Hobbit

I am at the troll hole and I have the key, but I don’t know what to do with it! Can you help me?

Games Guru: Are you sure that you have the correct key? The key you find in this cavern after locating the gate?

25 Comments on The Hobbit

1. how do you find the fourth chain in the game hobbit? its driving me crazy!!!

2. if you need too defeat the bigbee when hes away hold on too R when you got the yellow rings and hes near let go for serious damage.

3. the exucutive i am in the lone lands.theres adoor with a lock and vines nearby a trolls camp where the trolls capture the dwarvesin bags.

4. I don’t know who burt william and tom are.Are they the trolls that the wizard defeats?

5. no ACE 10 theres adoor and a lock and its in the lonelands.sorry

6. quicksilver, Are you in the level just after you defeat Burt, William, and Tom?

If so, there are actually several ”caves”. Two of which you enter from the outside,and

several on the inside of those 2 caves. So if you tell me which kind of cave your trying to get into, I can probably answer question.

7. The_Executive // September 7, 2007 at 2:40 pm // Reply

quicksilver, tell me where you are exactly, then i can help you.

8. The Hobbit is hard.The three trolls cave is hard to find.You need to find a key.I never found the key.Somebody please help me!

9. The_Executive // August 29, 2007 at 7:16 pm // Reply

aparently you never read the book

10. // August 28, 2007 at 11:47 am // Reply

W00t!!!! I beat this game! That troll hole is nowhere close to the end!! If you think thats hard, wait until you get to Smaug! Its a shame you can’t battle him though…

11. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 7:40 pm // Reply

Sorry, the site is slow so it looked like my previous comment was deleted. Thats why there are two walkthrus.

12. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

You just have to get the jars and put them on the same colored pedestals on the gate. There are two in the treetops and one on an island in the pond. Up next is the Wight lord, good luck.

13. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 7:01 pm // Reply

There are no cheats that I am aware of. Sorry.

14. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 6:53 pm // Reply

Ace 10, One of the jars is on an island in the pond and I believe that the other 2 are in the treetops. Unfortunatly, there is no real easy way to get them. I didn’t find it very hard though. The only hard part is dodging the mage spirit’s purple attacks in the treetops. This is the most annoying and probably the hardest level in the game. I don’t think the ring works to escape from the spirits though. When you get the jars, you have to match the pedestels on the gate to the same color of jar. Then you have to fight the Wight lord. You just have to hit him, but I hope you have health potions or other potions because he’s kinda hard. There are 2 single mushrooms and one cluster. Plus there’s like 3 of his minions with him. A good idea is to just run around him and hit him when you can. Watch out for his sword though. Good Luck

15. it hurts me to say this, but i have not played this game in 3 years! I can’t remember that much of this game so i can’t help😦

16. The Executive, I have 2 quick questions. #1: in the cemetery/swamp half of flies and spiders, is there any quick way to get those jars? #2: In the entire game, is there anyway to get invincibility? just asking.

17. The_Executive // August 10, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

I have completed this game several times, so if anyone has any questions on any of the levels, just ask.

18. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:40 pm // Reply

byu boy, you need to say what exact location you are stuck at in the elf kingdom, if you have the game for PC or console (not handheld)

19. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:37 pm // Reply

Ineedhelp, If you are talking about the spider in the cave nearby the area where you get the oil, you use jump attack on it with your sword only and it will flip over so you can damage it. If you are talking about the boss spiders here is how you defeat them. Big Spider#1: just attack it. Big Spider#2: get fire rocks and hit her with them.

Big Spider#3: freeze her with freeze rocks and then attack her. hope that helps.

20. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:11 pm // Reply

this is the pc/console version that we are talking about, to clarify

21. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:09 pm // Reply

jo mamma, the one sitting by the fire is the one that you need to take the wallet from. However, do not try to walk up to him at first because there is a special path that you need to follow that is the following: When you first get to the troll area, turn right and you will see a troll walking back and forth. When he leaves run up the hill that is on the opposite side of you. You will see courage points, so follow them. Then you get to a clearing with a chest. Keep on following a trail that is clearly marked and you should be able to find your way.

22. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:02 pm // Reply

Ace10, There are actually four bosses, The Wight lord and the three Spider sisters (which you fight at the same time). They are all in Mirkwood however. In answer to your first question: there is a space near the save pedestal where the raft touches the land and pauses for about a second. If you time it right, you should be able to walk onto the raft. Be patient, it may take a while for you to get in the exact spot.

As for the spirits, you might try killing them before you attempt this, but you don’t have to.

23. The Executive,(just wondering) what are the ”two big boss levels” after the swamp/cemetery level?

(ALso,somebody pleeeeeeeeeeease answer my question about that level.)

24. How do you get past the huge giant spider in flies and spiders??!!?!?!

25. TO video game master: you have to sneek AND pole vault