The Hobbit

I am at the troll hole and I have the key, but I don’t know what to do with it! Can you help me?

Games Guru: Are you sure that you have the correct key? The key you find in this cavern after locating the gate?

27 Comments on The Hobbit

1. i have it for Game boy advance
    im in the goblins cave after bilbo gets lost in the dark
    what do i do

thanks

2. Hobbit Lover // May 27, 2009 at 9:15 am // Reply

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! :()()()()

3. Hobbit Lover // May 27, 2009 at 9:08 am // Reply

Hey, can I have some help? I am in the water room in the level Gathering of the Clouds but I cannot get all of the room canals full of water. Can anyone help me?

4. Hte third cellar key is in the courth. It is writen in your quest list in the pause menu and i need help to find the last chain to the treasurew room in Erebor

5. how do I get all the water going in one direction in the water room.

6. stuck on level 2 (pc)

7. game lover 225 // February 26, 2009 at 6:21 pm // Reply

I had it for the game boy and beat the game so I sold it.

8. I can’t get past the Necromencer’s Monster’s right before the graveyard how do I do it?!?!?!?

9. for game boy, i have to help the dwarfs!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

10. ive tried 1000 times to get to the wallet to steal it.. but i always get caught… someone please tell me the secret….please

11. igot 2 thee water town

12. I can’t find out where gandalf is. Please help me!

13. kobyohyeah34 // December 5, 2008 at 7:47 pm // Reply

This game STINKS! LOL!

14. Dear stuck always, Probly you haft to open up a secret door.PS I have nearly finshed the game.But…Its been so long that Iv been to that level, I forgot how to do it! now Im going to play Star Wars Badllefront 1. Bye!And the weathers gettin nasty!!!!!

15. The combination for the Thieves’ wine bottles is yellow,red,blue,purple,and black.

16. Where is the blue celler key number three

17. never mind i found out. but how do you get to the building part in overhill underhill?

18. to the_executive_

help! i am on over hill and under hill and i am in the big building. i think i went there to fast.

19. i need cheat codes!

20. Stuck Always // July 25, 2008 at 2:57 pm // Reply

I just went under ground in Over Hill and Under Hill and now i’m running in circles. What do I do? (its for PS2)

21. how do you get past the trolls to steal the pocketbook in th 2nd level

22. thanks for the help guys : )

23. THEY HAVE A HOBBIT GAME???!!!!!

24. When I said “water room puzzle” I was talking about the place Lake-Town after you solve wine bottle combination in the cider house, you go into that large room and there’s a series of board walks a large door straight across and 2 rooms on either side (a serpent room and a eagle room) I’ve gotten into the eagle room, but I can’t get to the serpent room or to the large door, I try to connrct the board walks from where I am to the serpent room or to the large door, Anybody please help me!!!

25. blahbalh // May 7, 2008 at 9:58 am // Reply

to gte past the water room puzzle, you just need to look on the statue behind you and then read the thing on it that says..whatever it says but spell the word using the letters that are on the statue, not the normal letters.