The Hobbit

I am at the troll hole and I have the key, but I don’t know what to do with it! Can you help me?

Games Guru: Are you sure that you have the correct key? The key you find in this cavern after locating the gate?

10 Comments on The Hobbit

1. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 7:40 pm // Reply

Sorry, the site is slow so it looked like my previous comment was deleted. Thats why there are two walkthrus.

2. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

You just have to get the jars and put them on the same colored pedestals on the gate. There are two in the treetops and one on an island in the pond. Up next is the Wight lord, good luck.

3. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 7:01 pm // Reply

There are no cheats that I am aware of. Sorry.

4. The_Executive // August 20, 2007 at 6:53 pm // Reply

Ace 10, One of the jars is on an island in the pond and I believe that the other 2 are in the treetops. Unfortunatly, there is no real easy way to get them. I didn’t find it very hard though. The only hard part is dodging the mage spirit’s purple attacks in the treetops. This is the most annoying and probably the hardest level in the game. I don’t think the ring works to escape from the spirits though. When you get the jars, you have to match the pedestels on the gate to the same color of jar. Then you have to fight the Wight lord. You just have to hit him, but I hope you have health potions or other potions because he’s kinda hard. There are 2 single mushrooms and one cluster. Plus there’s like 3 of his minions with him. A good idea is to just run around him and hit him when you can. Watch out for his sword though. Good Luck

5. it hurts me to say this, but i have not played this game in 3 years! I can’t remember that much of this game so i can’t help :(

6. The Executive, I have 2 quick questions. #1: in the cemetery/swamp half of flies and spiders, is there any quick way to get those jars? #2: In the entire game, is there anyway to get invincibility? just asking.

7. The_Executive // August 10, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

I have completed this game several times, so if anyone has any questions on any of the levels, just ask.

8. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:40 pm // Reply

byu boy, you need to say what exact location you are stuck at in the elf kingdom, if you have the game for PC or console (not handheld)

9. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:37 pm // Reply

Ineedhelp, If you are talking about the spider in the cave nearby the area where you get the oil, you use jump attack on it with your sword only and it will flip over so you can damage it. If you are talking about the boss spiders here is how you defeat them. Big Spider#1: just attack it. Big Spider#2: get fire rocks and hit her with them.

Big Spider#3: freeze her with freeze rocks and then attack her. hope that helps.

10. The_Executive // August 9, 2007 at 9:11 pm // Reply

this is the pc/console version that we are talking about, to clarify

1 2 3 4 5 6 13