The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

Please provide tips on how to get the hookshot.

Games Guru: The hookshot is in the pirate’s fortress. Once you find the seven eggs, shoot the beehive with an arrow to clear the room. You’ll find a chest inside that room. In it, you will find the hookshot.

25 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

1. Robzombie, get all 20 masks that don’t transform u, go to the moon, and talk to the 4 kids dancing around the tree. Give them the masks they want and do their mini-dungeons. They will leave. Talk to the kid sitting by the tree. He will give u the Fierce Deity Mask.

2. a chalenging game but fun I beat the game twice!

3. I got the fierce diety mask!=)

4. how to catch jirochi without down loading

5. how do you get the Fierce Deity Mask

6. How to you win

7. spiederman98 id tell you but wont beacase1i dont know 2 it would take me987654321123456789 ever the ranch is open on the last day

8. you guys actually like this game it is really hard

9. Oakachovie // June 4, 2007 at 5:14 pm // Reply

Hey Melee Fan! The song you play on the tower is the Oath to Order. It summons cool giants who hold up the moon!

10. Hey unknown what is the incarnation thing and what song do you play there and where do you play the song at.

11. this is my favorite zelda game=)

12. the bost room in stone tower

13. twinlight // May 12, 2007 at 4:39 pm // Reply

you shoot a bubble at him and he drops your ocarina

14. shavalongadingdong // May 11, 2007 at 7:57 pm // Reply

how do u beat the guy with majoras mask?

15. does anyone know the area that allows you to put on the stone mask?(you can’t put it on everywhere, the description says you can put it on in a certain room,the mask turns you into a giant)

16. The masks are throughout the whole game given to you by different people and found places. You get some everywhere. Melee fan, I can’t think of the song, but your right. You then get sucked into the moon, like i said, its fun to beat incarnation!

17. spiderman98 // April 14, 2007 at 6:44 pm // Reply

where is all the masks?

18. Once you get to the tower do NOT play the rewind song, just play some song, but sadly, i forgot it’s name.

19. i beat the game, got all masks, and trashed skull kid. even know i did all those things, the game is still very hard judging by the 3 day time limit.

20. Play the Song of time 2x through and doubled to slow time, where r u on the game

21. Videogame master // April 11, 2007 at 7:03 pm // Reply

I dont like it because its timed and its hard help me…..I get to the part where

I play the song on the tower and it rewinds time then when I get to that point

again I don’t kmow what to do

22. Beating Majora’s incarnation was fun, love the new sword upgrade.

23. Feirce Deity // April 9, 2007 at 8:56 pm // Reply

After that you need to drop the eggs in the tank. Then look at them an learn New Wave Bossa. Play near Lulu and then hookshot to palm tree on turtle island.

24. sdvousdhhcds // April 9, 2007 at 12:47 pm // Reply