Games Guru

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

Please provide tips on how to get the hookshot.

Games Guru: The hookshot is in the pirate’s fortress. Once you find the seven eggs, shoot the beehive with an arrow to clear the room. You’ll find a chest inside that room. In it, you will find the hookshot.

Comments about “The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask”

1. mackzila says:

oh yeah, to get a big poe you need to go into the well and then find a gibdo that wants 10 bombs, once you give him 10bombs, enter the room and a big poe will fight u XD

2. mackzila says:

to get to the girls father, u must need the rocks mask and then the song of storms, go to the cave where the river usually flows and then u run into sharp, he will play a song that will kill u. hurry and play the song of storms and then it will show u a cut scene of the song house playing a song, gibdos will go away and the girl will exit her house, sneek in with the rocks mask and go down stairs, walk to the warbdrobe and he will come out, to get the gibdos mask you will need to play the song of healing then you will get it. XD

3. mackzila says:

to get the frog singers you must get the don geros mask, in the wood fall and the zora temple u have to face a frog, talk to them and they will go to the gorons place but only come when its spring, also there is a frog in town in the lawndry pool and 1 on a log in the swamp. hope that helped you. i beat the game alot of times but the only thing i dont know is how to get the all nights mask and the giants wallet. im trying to get it now but hope ill be of assistants

4. Anonymous says:

how do you find a big poe and where?

5. WHEELIE says:

HOW DO I FIND THE DESERT GIRL’S FATHER?

6. coolguy200! says:

3354-aw, you catch her in a bottle.

7. Cacklettaconquerer says:

Hey, about the mushroom and Kotake thing… I gave Kotake the mushroom then exited her hut then entered it again and she acts like I never gave her the mushroom!

8. Waluigi time! says:

Cacklettaconqurer, Its in West Clock Town (when you start the game after it says Dawn of the first day, take a right at that one entrance and bam, you are in West Clock town, walk up the stairs and turn right agian about half way up and you will see a dude with a green shirt. You have arrived at the bank)

9. Cacklettaconquerer says:

Help me! How do I find the bank in Clock Town?

10. Waluigi time! says:

Cacklettaconquerer, 1. After Kotake tells you that, all you have to do is walk out and then go back in.

2. The reason why the goron elder keeps saying that is becouse you need to visit his son at goron viiliage first.

11. Cacklettaconquerer says:

1. When I give the mushroom to Kotake, she tells me to come back later. Problem is, how much later?
    2. How do I learn the 1st part of the Goron’s lullaby? All the websites say you can do it by thawing that old goron but when I do it all he does is say “You’re just a figment of my imagination” and “No matter how many times you follow me” and won’t teach me the 1st part of the Goron’s lullaby?

12. Waluigi time! says:

To Hyper Sonic, there are no cheat codes for this game! Sorry.

13. kilman951 says:

To 3354-aw. You have to beat woodfall temple and then turn around. Slash the vines and trap the duku princess in a bottle. Then let her out in front of the duku king.

P.S. Take a picture of the king and give it to the guy at the swamp for a piece of heart.

14. SkullKid8898 says:

to Melee fan,the song u r looking 4 is called the Oath to order i hope you have it!P.S.u have to have beaten all 4 temples:SnowHead,Woodfall,Stone Tower and Great Bay

15. SkullKid8898 says:

hmm,i am stuck there too…all i know is 2 things about it:1.u have to play a song there.2.u put Deku Princess in a bottle…wierd huh?

16. hiper sonic says:

what is a cheet to unlocking all of the masks

17. sonic12 says:

To Milan
    The guy tells you to get a mask. I know what mask it is. (NOTE:You need your horse, Epona, to do this.) If you don’t have her, go to the snowgoron village with fire arrows and melt the ice blocking a hole on the other side of the village. Go in as a goron and do his “Goron training”. Do it sucessfuly and he’ll give you a powder keg. go all the way back to milk road and use the powder keg to destroy the huge rock ON THE FIRST DAY ONLY! A girl will introduce herself and ask you to help her beat some ghosts at 2:00 am. Do it, but if you fail it dosent matter. She gives you you horse. leave and go right where two men will challenge you to a race, win and they give you the mask. HOPE THIS HELPED! ~Sonic12

18. Waluigi time! says:

To Milan, I think I figured out what you mean, If you’r talking about that one spirit dude with the purple hood on that talks to you about the canyon. After that you need to get that one ninja mask by racing those two farmers at the ranch on milk road. If you beat them they will reward you with the mask, and you go back to the canyon and that guy will move out of your way. P.S. You get to milk road by going back to Termina field and going past that one sign, and your horse is required to race them!

19. Waluigi time! says:

To Milan, I’m sorry dude I dont know what you mean by wandering spirits mask. And about your game that wont work, try cleaning the disc, it might have a few fingerprints or something on the back of it.

Glad to help!

20. Mîlâñ says:

im talking bout that wandering spirits mask (watever its called lol) dat ghost dude says i need it 2 get to Ikana Canyon or something like dat. oh btw can u help me wit my wii? it havin probs cause wenever i stick SSBB in i wait den it says *unable to read disk* it happens but it works sometimes…

21. Waluigi time! says:

To Milan, If you are talking about the Gibdo’s mask (the one that looks like the mummy) than you get it in Ikana Canyon after playing the song of healing to that one girls father. If you are talking about the fierce deity’s mask, than you get it on the moon after giving all your masks away to those kids wearing the boss remains. Thats all I can really help you with on that one!

At your service Waluigi!!!!!

22. Milan says:

how do u get that wandering spirits mask? or whatever its called…

23. jake plate says:

This relates to orcnaria of time.

24. jake plate says:

It’s so good it splits your sides

25. pikachu333 says:

I have ocorina of time,Majoras mask,phantom hourglass,and twilight princessce

26. ruben says:

hey 3354aw i know how to get the deku princess at the swamp heres how first you get magic beans from the guy in the garden in deku place and then you get some water then you let the plant grow then get the deku mask on then you get on the deku flower then you shoot the deku in the other flower then you do it again then when you get to the mokey he will teach you the song then when you get to the deku simble you play the song then you get inside the tempile you get to the boss then you beat the boss then you get to the deku princess ps you cut that that stuff whatever it is with your sword

27. ruben says:

has anyone played club penguin

28. Waluigi time! says:

To Kyle, You get into the pirates fortress by swimming under the water at Great Bay coast untill coming across wooden slabs on the wall with a skull head on them. Smash into the second one as Zora Link and a whole into the pirates fortress will be revealed.

29. Waluigi time! says:

To all who are trying to get the fierce deity’s mask, You get it by giving all of your happy masks to the kids wearing the odalwa, goht, gyorg, and twinmolds masks. After that go to the kid wearing majoras mask by the tree and he will reward you with the all powerful fierce deity’s mask! P.S. Defeating Majora is much easier when wearing the fierce deity’s mask.

30. Waluigi time! says:

To jigglypuff, You get the giants wallet by finding all of the golden skulltulas in the oceanside spider house on Great Bay beach, and you get the all-night mask by stopping Sakon the theif from robbing the old woman and going to the Curiosity shop at 12:30 a.m. on Day 1. I hope that wasnt too confusing to follow. If so tell me.

31. lol says:

this games fun and scarry

32. feircedeitylink says:

if anyone needs ANY HELP AT ALL with getting the feirce deity mask just ask me

33. CRYNOS says:

The pirate fortress is accessed by swimming into the middle skull mark under the zora

34. Kyle Marron says:

How do I get in the pirates fortress?

35. Zeldamaster says:

oh i forgot. Actually with the giant’s wallet thing it has 2 b on the 1st day.(this is relly quick type so dont blame me 4 mistakes in grammar and all plz)

36. Zeldamaster says:

Yo jiggly,the giants wallet is in the oceanside gold skulluta house and the All-Night Mask is in the Curiosity Shop which opens at 10 p.m. in West Clock Town on the Final Night ONLY if u prevent the Sakon Robbery on the First Night at 12:30 in North Clock Town.

At your service,

Link

37. jigglypuff_live says:

to get the frog choir, you have to get Don Gero’s mask from the goron in the mountain village. how do you get him down??? well, go to where the goron baby is crying. light a deku stick on fire and light EACH AND EVERY TORCH IN THAT PLACE. then the chandelier will start spinning. turn into a goron and roll at the very far end of the CARPET in front of the ramp. then when you get the spikes, roll onto the ramp and keep crashing into the jars that are on the chandelier. a rock sirloin (or something like that) should come out of one of the jars. then give the rock sirloin to the goron in mountain village with the frog mask on his head. then he should give it to you.

38. jigglypuff_live says:

you get a big poe on the final night in the Ikana Graveyard. you have to ask the stalchilds to open the grave. then you fall through and go to dampe. you have to dig around to find 3 blue fires. then you have to defeat the big poe to get its spirit while avoiding the “shadows of monsters.” if you want more time to defeat him (but it’s really easy) then you should play the inverted song of time.

39. jigglypuff_live says:

Waluigi time!, i’ve beaten the game 5 times now. but how to you get the giant’s wallet and the all-night mask??? please help!!! even other peoples can help!!! thanks!!!

40. Zell says:

how do you get a big poe?

41. Waluigi time! says:

Iv’e beatin this whole game so if anyones got any questions, feel free to ask me. O and by the way this game is my favorite Zelda game so Im’e a pretty good person to ask about it.

42. Waluigi time! says:

To cam- You get the Heroes Bow by defeating the lizard foe in the Woodfall Temple.

43. Waluigi time! says:

This is my absolute favorite Zelda game!!! AWSOME!!!! My favorite boss is Majoras Mask!!!

44. kopaka_nuva says:

i liked the blob thingys at the beginng, but my player broke:(

45. Team Terror says:

Majoras mask is so cool that I like it when you put on a mask and he starts to change form human to what ever the mask is.

46. jacobk90 says:

how do u get the frog singers?

47. cam says:

how do you get a bow

48. Blck eye says:

I’m stuck in the well that is connected to the inner garden. I now I have to get a BIG poe, but I can’t find one!

49. Robina says:

How do defeat the boss inside the castle?

50. 3354-aw says:

um how do you save the duka princess at the swamp?PLZ TELL ME SOON

p.s. what is the duka simble in the waterfall area

Write a comment about “The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask”

Nickname: