The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

Please provide tips on how to get the hookshot.

Games Guru: The hookshot is in the pirate’s fortress. Once you find the seven eggs, shoot the beehive with an arrow to clear the room. You’ll find a chest inside that room. In it, you will find the hookshot.

25 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

1. oh yeah, to get a big poe you need to go into the well and then find a gibdo that wants 10 bombs, once you give him 10bombs, enter the room and a big poe will fight u😄

2. to get to the girls father, u must need the rocks mask and then the song of storms, go to the cave where the river usually flows and then u run into sharp, he will play a song that will kill u. hurry and play the song of storms and then it will show u a cut scene of the song house playing a song, gibdos will go away and the girl will exit her house, sneek in with the rocks mask and go down stairs, walk to the warbdrobe and he will come out, to get the gibdos mask you will need to play the song of healing then you will get it.😄

3. to get the frog singers you must get the don geros mask, in the wood fall and the zora temple u have to face a frog, talk to them and they will go to the gorons place but only come when its spring, also there is a frog in town in the lawndry pool and 1 on a log in the swamp. hope that helped you. i beat the game alot of times but the only thing i dont know is how to get the all nights mask and the giants wallet. im trying to get it now but hope ill be of assistants

4. how do you find a big poe and where?

5. HOW DO I FIND THE DESERT GIRL’S FATHER?

6. 3354-aw, you catch her in a bottle.

7. Cacklettaconquerer // January 21, 2009 at 7:58 pm // Reply

Hey, about the mushroom and Kotake thing… I gave Kotake the mushroom then exited her hut then entered it again and she acts like I never gave her the mushroom!

8. Waluigi time! // January 20, 2009 at 4:11 pm // Reply

Cacklettaconqurer, Its in West Clock Town (when you start the game after it says Dawn of the first day, take a right at that one entrance and bam, you are in West Clock town, walk up the stairs and turn right agian about half way up and you will see a dude with a green shirt. You have arrived at the bank)

9. Cacklettaconquerer // January 15, 2009 at 10:10 pm // Reply

Help me! How do I find the bank in Clock Town?

10. Waluigi time! // January 12, 2009 at 4:42 pm // Reply

Cacklettaconquerer, 1. After Kotake tells you that, all you have to do is walk out and then go back in.

2. The reason why the goron elder keeps saying that is becouse you need to visit his son at goron viiliage first.

11. Cacklettaconquerer // January 9, 2009 at 3:24 pm // Reply

1. When I give the mushroom to Kotake, she tells me to come back later. Problem is, how much later?
    2. How do I learn the 1st part of the Goron’s lullaby? All the websites say you can do it by thawing that old goron but when I do it all he does is say “You’re just a figment of my imagination” and “No matter how many times you follow me” and won’t teach me the 1st part of the Goron’s lullaby?

12. Waluigi time! // January 5, 2009 at 4:20 pm // Reply

To Hyper Sonic, there are no cheat codes for this game! Sorry.

13. To 3354-aw. You have to beat woodfall temple and then turn around. Slash the vines and trap the duku princess in a bottle. Then let her out in front of the duku king.

P.S. Take a picture of the king and give it to the guy at the swamp for a piece of heart.

14. SkullKid8898 // January 3, 2009 at 1:23 pm // Reply

to Melee fan,the song u r looking 4 is called the Oath to order i hope you have it!P.S.u have to have beaten all 4 temples:SnowHead,Woodfall,Stone Tower and Great Bay

15. SkullKid8898 // January 3, 2009 at 1:19 pm // Reply

hmm,i am stuck there too…all i know is 2 things about it:1.u have to play a song there.2.u put Deku Princess in a bottle…wierd huh?

16. what is a cheet to unlocking all of the masks

17. To Milan
    The guy tells you to get a mask. I know what mask it is. (NOTE:You need your horse, Epona, to do this.) If you don’t have her, go to the snowgoron village with fire arrows and melt the ice blocking a hole on the other side of the village. Go in as a goron and do his “Goron training”. Do it sucessfuly and he’ll give you a powder keg. go all the way back to milk road and use the powder keg to destroy the huge rock ON THE FIRST DAY ONLY! A girl will introduce herself and ask you to help her beat some ghosts at 2:00 am. Do it, but if you fail it dosent matter. She gives you you horse. leave and go right where two men will challenge you to a race, win and they give you the mask. HOPE THIS HELPED! ~Sonic12

18. Waluigi time! // December 10, 2008 at 4:29 pm // Reply

To Milan, I think I figured out what you mean, If you’r talking about that one spirit dude with the purple hood on that talks to you about the canyon. After that you need to get that one ninja mask by racing those two farmers at the ranch on milk road. If you beat them they will reward you with the mask, and you go back to the canyon and that guy will move out of your way. P.S. You get to milk road by going back to Termina field and going past that one sign, and your horse is required to race them!

19. Waluigi time! // December 8, 2008 at 4:21 pm // Reply

To Milan, I’m sorry dude I dont know what you mean by wandering spirits mask. And about your game that wont work, try cleaning the disc, it might have a few fingerprints or something on the back of it.

Glad to help!

20. im talking bout that wandering spirits mask (watever its called lol) dat ghost dude says i need it 2 get to Ikana Canyon or something like dat. oh btw can u help me wit my wii? it havin probs cause wenever i stick SSBB in i wait den it says *unable to read disk* it happens but it works sometimes…

21. Waluigi time! // December 6, 2008 at 10:56 am // Reply

To Milan, If you are talking about the Gibdo’s mask (the one that looks like the mummy) than you get it in Ikana Canyon after playing the song of healing to that one girls father. If you are talking about the fierce deity’s mask, than you get it on the moon after giving all your masks away to those kids wearing the boss remains. Thats all I can really help you with on that one!

At your service Waluigi!!!!!

22. how do u get that wandering spirits mask? or whatever its called…

23. This relates to orcnaria of time.

24. It’s so good it splits your sides

25. I have ocorina of time,Majoras mask,phantom hourglass,and twilight princessce

1 2 3 4 5 6 7