The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

How do you get to the water temple?

Games Guru: It’s complicated, especially on the original game. Basically, you have to change the water level a lot and constantly put on and take off your Iron Boots. Keep the Zora Tunic on to stop from drowning. To help, here’s a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ1L0ZhzGqo

I can’t find the bomb bag to use on Death Mountain because the level I am on is Death Mountain. I need the bomb bag to blow up the rock that blocks the way to Dodongos Cavern so I can find Goron’s bracelet. Can you help me?

Games Guru: Here’s how to get a bomb bag. As a kid, you have to play the Bombchu game in the Hyrule Market. Play it a second time and win, and you’ll get the bomb bag, which can hold up to 30 bombs.

Where do you find the sword in the Deku Tree?

Games Guru: You should have a sword before entering the Deku Tree. You do get a slingshot in that tree. Have you checked for swords in the caves of the Kokiri Forest?

How do I get my bow in the forest temple? And are there any codes of any sort for this game?

Games Guru: There are many, many secrets in this game, but no code that I am aware of. There are hidden stores, including one in Gannon’s tower, places in which you can load up on Rupees or even collect gold skultullahs, but nothing so easy as a code.

About the fairy bow: Getting the bow is quite straightforward. As you explore the temple, you will enter a room in which you are attacked by a stalfos, a skeleton guard. Beat that stalfos and two more will appear. Beat them too slowly and they will simply reappear until you beat them in a set time. Beat them within the time limit, and a chest will appear. The bow is in that chest.

Do you have any tips on beating the Water Temple boss?

Games Guru: Having explored the HUGE Water Temple and survived your battle with Dark Link, your ultimate fight will be with a pesky water creature. Making this even more difficult, you fight it while jumping from pillar to pillar in a room filled with water.

Stay on the outer pillars. The key to victory is to keep moving so the creature can’t hit you, and keep your eyes open for it to give you an opening after its slow but powerful attacks. Using the Longshot, target its heart, which is visible in its water tentacles. Shoot it, pull it out and spin attack it with your sword, then keep moving.

You will need to repeat this process a few times, but I predict you will emerge from this battle swimmingly.

After I beat the Water Temple, how do I get into the Shadow Temple?

Games Guru: Congratulations on beating the Water Temple. Most people who quit this game stop during the lengthy Water Temple portion. Play the “Nocturne of Shadow” to warp to the Shadow Temple. Now go down the stairs, stand in the middle of the room and use Din’s Fire to light all the torches. If you hit all the torches, the door to the temple will open.

Where do I find the Master Sword and how do I get it?

Games Guru: The Master Sword is in the Temple of Time. Use the Ocarina to play the Song of Time to enter the Temple of Time. Once you can enter, the sword is yours for the taking—but there are consequences.

26 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

1. use bombs,sage link

2. where are you in the forest temple

3. i am stuck! someone help me! in the forset temple

4. To mew:

I am stuck where there is the place with the different doorways that lead around to (example:) the Parasitical Tenical, stingray thins IN the belly mush, and so on…

5. link is awsome // May 14, 2009 at 3:21 pm // Reply

never mind I BEAT THE GAME! after beating ganondorf and going thru his castle while it was rumbling i thought it was over THAN GANON APPEARED! its a good thing i had big gorons sword!

6. to Anonymous:

where are you? post again so i can help you.

7. Anonymous // May 13, 2009 at 4:38 pm // Reply

how do you beat jabajaba’s belly?

8. to Link Fan:

where exactly are you stuck? post again and i can help you.

9. joe dirt // May 9, 2009 at 4:40 pm // Reply

no you are not the only one who thinks navi is annoying the ends buddy

10. Link Fan // May 9, 2009 at 2:54 pm // Reply

I am stuck in Jabu-Jabu’s Belly. How do I get out of him and finish HIS part?

11. The Ends buddy // May 7, 2009 at 6:42 pm // Reply

Aww.. Am I the only one who thinks Navi is anoying?

12. Wolf Link and Midna // May 6, 2009 at 7:02 am // Reply

there is a poll for your favorite vidio game hero and link is there!!!!

go to the home page and click the vote for your favorite hero.

13. link is awsome // May 5, 2009 at 1:38 pm // Reply

im stuck at the shadow temple as a adult its so tough and i cant find the mirror shield im almost done in the game though!

14. An ocarina is a real instrument ya know? Its kinda cool

15. How do I stop the Big Goron from Wind-rolling in the Goron hometown? Then, How do I collect the “Something Special” from that goronlike it says on the sign on that floor?

16. Is this for DS?

17. Heh Heh Heh..
    I found this one so funny! go to the fishing place and get & equip a fishing rod try to catch the fishing guys hat it’ll take a few trys but it’s possible once you do get it it will be attached to your lure, Now cast it into the water it should sink into the water
    you will lose money though, but hey its worth it couse the fishin dude will never wair it again AND DID I SAY HE WAS BALD!

18. heh heh heh..
    Take a visit to the courtyard (where you first meet zelda) through a bomb in the east window… and you’ll be in for quite a suprise.

19. hey suki i tried that but he keeps on runing

20. hey can any one tell me were to sell the bunny hood?!?!?!?!?

21. kopaka_nuva // April 17, 2009 at 7:29 pm // Reply

when you enter the room in which zelda is in pay attention to the windows.

22. kopaka_nuva // April 17, 2009 at 7:25 pm // Reply

where do you sell the skull mask?

23. Waluigi time! // April 14, 2009 at 6:58 pm // Reply

Zkaz, you may want to try targeting and locking on to the giant octorock’s (thats what there called) back. Doing this will increase your chances of hitting it. Other than that I don’t know what to tell you bud. Just keep trying!

24. i am stuck in jabu jabus belly zora just got taken and i cant beat the first octo bos i run around and get behind him but then he digs underground and switches direction , i tried throwing my boomerang at it when im behing it but it just misses it, helppp. asap please!

25. Waluigi time! // April 12, 2009 at 9:46 am // Reply

To flynnflan, the game’s AWESOME! But my favorite is the “Twilight Princess” because it has my favorite character from the Zelda games, Zant!!!