The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Please tell me how to talk to the masks in the mayor’s house to be able to return the last book to the library. Thanks so much.

Games Guru: You don’t need to talk to the masks. Just run into the wall under each of the masks to make them fall.

Could you tell me where all the wall kingstone fusions are? Also, how do I get to the minish in the library?

Games Guru: That would be a very large answer, as there are more than 40 kinstones here.

How do you beat the Fortress of Wind?

Games Guru: It’s a big place. Where exactly are you in it?

How do you get past the third dungeon?

Games Guru: Please write back and let me know the name of the area you wish to get through. Do you mean the Fortress of Winds?

Are there any secret codes for this game?

Games Guru: There are no secret codes for this game. There are, however, a number of tricks that can help you along through the game. Here are two of my favorites:

An endless supply of rupees awaits just outside of Link’s house. Once you have the mole mitts, take Link home and have him dig to the left of his front door. You will find 20 rupees. In fact, there will always be 20 rupees in that spot, so just come back any time you need some cash. Better yet, go in the house and come back out, and 20 more rupees will be waiting every time you step out that door.

Want a double shot of life just when you need it most? You can catch two fairies in one empty bottle if you go to the tree with the door in South Hyrule Field. Enter the tree and go to the room with the fairies, stand in the center of that room and wait for the fairies to come within range. You need to catch both fairies with one swing of the bottle, so make sure to wait until two fairies are flying around you at the same time, then swing the bottle.

50 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

1. Hey’ Kororo you know that house by the house with a ghost nearby how do you get in?

2. Hey B- boy, the way that you get past the grave yard is follow the signs and be sure to remember what they say, if you are past this let me know.

3. I know almost everything about this game, so you can ask me all your questions. Just say “Hey Kororo” before you ask your question.

4. Ultimate Pokemon Lover // March 2, 2008 at 9:11 pm // Reply

To awesomeo3000: Do you mean the one with the special item or weapon? Or you mean with the compass? Or the big key? The way to get the special item or weapon, is that you need to have lots of bombs. I forget where the big key or compass is located. Good Luck!

5. Ultimate Pokemon Lover // March 2, 2008 at 9:06 pm // Reply

To Link: It is not impossible to defeat the third dungeon.(By the way, it is called the Fortress of Winds-no offense) I beat it. You have to find the Mole Mitts and I am not telling you how.(Ok, maybe ONE little hint. You have to have plenty of bombs.) The Mole Mitts are VITAL to that dungeon. It will help you defeat the boss. Good Luck!

6. pat298 and patrick438 and mom154(lego) // February 27, 2008 at 5:03 pm // Reply

hey I need an anser for this:

so i’m transfromed into that thing an i’m ontop of the clock tower and I cannot rember the tune please help!!!

7. how do you get past palace of winds theres like no way!

8. awesomeo3000 // February 15, 2008 at 5:56 pm // Reply

how do you get the big chest in the fortress of winds?

9. how do i get through the flame mine place

10. I need Help ! // February 1, 2008 at 6:59 pm // Reply

How do i beat Castor wind ???

I have the shoes and the bow

But i’m stuck

PLEASE help !:D(A)

11. How do i get pas the Castor winds ???

Pease i need help now !!!!!!!!!

12. How do you get the mirror shield or light arrows ? how do you get past board under gravestone in graveyard ?

13. What the heck are the mole mits

an where do you find them

14. how the heck do i beat castor wilds?

15. how do you get past the fortrice of windes

16. how do you get the third key in the fortress of winds?

17. get small by the shrink thing and go between them pick up the seed and put it in the hole beside where you got the seed

18. princess zelda // December 22, 2007 at 12:26 am // Reply

can you tell me how to beat vatti the last boss

19. Are ther amulets in the game? Where are they?

20. Do someone Know what that guy In the Town outside the Café What he will give for Reward after you have colected all the Figure’s?

You know the Figure’s you can get when you Colect Blu Shells Right?

Game: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

P.S: What The Hack is Mole Mitts?

is it that Diging Gloves or the Jumping cape….?

21. the fly cape is in the palace of winds and the mole mitts are in the fortress of winds past castor wilds

22. the final boss is easy once u get the hang of it

23. to link boy

u have to beat the ice palace,

then head to the grave yard do what the sigh says

24. mario master // November 29, 2007 at 4:10 pm // Reply

Does any one know how to get the jump cape and mole mitts

25. Who wants to know how to beat Vaati

26. Video games lover // November 17, 2007 at 6:11 pm // Reply

How do you get past the third dungeon(the fortress of winds). I think that this is a very tricky game.

27. how do i get the seed that is stuck in between the rocks in the mountain.

28. to get mole mitts u get a key in the wind fortress go through the dor on the right when u get to the place where there r 2 skulls put a bomb in the middle then go through

29. im in the wind fortress and i cant get past the rolling spike to get the key

30. how do I get the mole mitts. thank you.

31. how do I get the mole mitts

32. Plz give ME all The TIPS and HiNT that u have

33. Video games lover // September 29, 2007 at 8:12 pm // Reply

This game is so MIND BOGGLING!!!!!!!! I am in desperate help to get to the second dungeon. I already have the bottle and I am halfway up the mountain. I NEED help to get to the second dungeon. HELP!

34. why is,t some of the qestions being ansed

35. where do i find the things to get the mole mints im suck in mt cranel pleaseeeeeeees hellp me

36. how do you get to the top of the moutain.

37. thanks for answering so how do you get the mole mitts or where do you get them

38. legendarysrk4eva // August 14, 2007 at 3:40 pm // Reply

Tono why did u ruin it for others

some people might want to find out for themselves

not me though

i beat it like 2 years ago

39. I n answer to your problem you Have to get all of the figurines and then go talk to the guy in front of cafa[I can”t spell today]and talk to him.He will give you permission to

go in his house.

40. how do u get in to the house where there are two chests and piecie of heart in hyrule town

41. To defeat the dragon flip his shell yhen it is not shiney then walk on his neck and slash his horn. Try to dodge every attack. He will burn the life right out out of you.

42. i can’t beat the dragon in the minish mines… :[

any suggestions?

43. i have the tingle statue and all the figurines.P.S i used gameshark

44. how do you get in to the second last dungeon?????????????????????? and when i mean second last i mean the palace of winds!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

45. When he puts his hand on the ground use the cane to flip his hand over. Behind Vatti is a portal use to shrink then enter his hand. In side there should be a eye that is not looking straght. Go up to and slash it to destory it.. Repeat with the other hand but this time use the lanturn to see inside it is dark in the second but not the first. Ok now the fight is very tough so be rough. Go to the place to make 4 of you. When he shots 4 balls at one slash them to send them back. After he gets a taste of his own medicene go up and slash like crazy. Three maybe four of this should defeat. him. GO out side then meet Zelda. Enzo tells Princess Zelda to fix the land. After that happans the hat rips from the good Zelda and the bad Vatti both using the hat. THen the year is up so Enzo will give link a hat and goes back to the sacred place of elements. THE END!

46. how do i beat the last dungeon

47. where do you get the mole mitts in castor wilds or in the forertress of winds, what i’m saying is HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. where do i find the mole mitts WHERE ARE THEY IN THE FORTRESS OR THE WILDS HELP ME

49. I have just been playing it and im stuck.

50. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!