The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Once you put the three pearls on the goddess platforms, how do you beat the temple that comes out of the sea?

Games Guru: You have to go to the top of the Tower of the Gods to prove you are a hero. You have to return to the Tower three times, too, and beat the bosses. So you’ve got your work cut out for you.

Where do I get the rainbow-colored firefly far in the forest haven?

Games Guru: Remember the photographer on Windfall Island? You can get the firefly easily after you complete the photographer’s three photo challenges.

Where do I get the ability to use a twister to get into Mother and Child Island?

Games Guru: Traveling across the great sea, you have undoubtedly run into Cyclos, the god who bombards your ship with giant whirlpools. (You can always run into him around Mother and Child Island, Shark Island and the Northern Triangle.) Hit him with three arrows as he sucks you in, and he will give you the ability to warp your boat using cyclones.

How do you get to the Sky Spirit Valoo?

Games Guru: You do not really want to beat Valoo. As you explore the caverns of Dragon Roost Island, you will discover that Valoo is the victim of a fire-breathing creature called Gohma.

Go beneath the crater when you see Valoo. There you will find Gohma. Use your grappling hook to shoot a line on Valoo’s tail. Swing across. When you land, Valoo will knock rocks down on Gohma, breaking his armor. Once Gohma’s armor is gone, you can defeat him by targeting his eye.

I have found all the triforce shards and have entered Gannon’s tower. I found the portal that Gannon used to escape. Where are the light arrows?

Games Guru: When you beat the phantom Gannon in the Forsaken Fortress, a chest will appear. The light arrows are in that chest.

350 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

1. I beat this game 3 times // April 10, 2007 at 12:54 pm // Reply

Try again Roy. Just point the tip of your arrow at his head and fire nonstop if you shoot 30 arrows chances are 3 will hit him

2. I beat this game 3 times // April 10, 2007 at 12:52 pm // Reply

You get rupee bags at fairy islands. You can also get bomb and arrow bags there. There is a fairy place on Outset Island too. There are four bottles you can get. One you get from someone on Dragon Roost Island. One is in a submarine just off Bomb Island (there is someone looking at it through a telescope). On your ship shop map one of the logos is different this shop will sell you a bottle. Sorry, I forgot where the last one is.

3. I beat this game 3 times // April 10, 2007 at 12:38 pm // Reply

After you get your hook shot you need to collect triforce shards. Tingle will send you a map in the mail showing which islands to look for maps at that tell you where to go to get the shards for 201 rupees. He will interpret these maps for you as well at his island but it is expensive.

4. I beat this game 3 times // April 10, 2007 at 12:32 pm // Reply

To defeat Ganon just hit him as often as you can until Zelda tells you to hold up your shield so she can reflect her light arrows off it then when the arrow hits him L-target him and run towards him “A” will light up push it and you win!

5. ex_calibur // April 9, 2007 at 2:39 am // Reply

where do you get empty bottles, and bags that allow you to hold more rupees?

6. how do I defet ganon!

7. I have every weapon, empty bottle, and item in the game. also every heart container and heart piece. the game is preety easy.

8. Roy The lord // March 21, 2007 at 4:29 pm // Reply

I keep trying to shoot at hime w/ arrows but he sucks me in too fast what should I do

9. well go do IT then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Richie-Rich // March 13, 2007 at 3:12 pm // Reply

I have the hook shot in the forest temple what should i do now

1 2 3 31