The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Once you put the three pearls on the goddess platforms, how do you beat the temple that comes out of the sea?

Games Guru: You have to go to the top of the Tower of the Gods to prove you are a hero. You have to return to the Tower three times, too, and beat the bosses. So you’ve got your work cut out for you.

Where do I get the rainbow-colored firefly far in the forest haven?

Games Guru: Remember the photographer on Windfall Island? You can get the firefly easily after you complete the photographer’s three photo challenges.

Where do I get the ability to use a twister to get into Mother and Child Island?

Games Guru: Traveling across the great sea, you have undoubtedly run into Cyclos, the god who bombards your ship with giant whirlpools. (You can always run into him around Mother and Child Island, Shark Island and the Northern Triangle.) Hit him with three arrows as he sucks you in, and he will give you the ability to warp your boat using cyclones.

How do you get to the Sky Spirit Valoo?

Games Guru: You do not really want to beat Valoo. As you explore the caverns of Dragon Roost Island, you will discover that Valoo is the victim of a fire-breathing creature called Gohma.

Go beneath the crater when you see Valoo. There you will find Gohma. Use your grappling hook to shoot a line on Valoo’s tail. Swing across. When you land, Valoo will knock rocks down on Gohma, breaking his armor. Once Gohma’s armor is gone, you can defeat him by targeting his eye.

I have found all the triforce shards and have entered Gannon’s tower. I found the portal that Gannon used to escape. Where are the light arrows?

Games Guru: When you beat the phantom Gannon in the Forsaken Fortress, a chest will appear. The light arrows are in that chest.

25 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

1. How do you get to Makar in the waterfall? I need to play the song from the wind temple with him?

2. king of the games // May 13, 2008 at 7:41 am // Reply

to Cool Man:find a place where a beam of light shines and use the mirror,point it towards the smoke and it will vanish for a moment,also use the harp of the girl from the rito tribe.

3. Cool Man // May 6, 2008 at 1:31 pm // Reply

In the earth temple, after getting the mirror sheild and going down the stairs, I’m at the part where the room goes two ways. I’m stuck! How do I clear the blue smoke and what do I do after that in each room?

4. Cool Man // May 1, 2008 at 6:17 pm // Reply

What are the coordinates of the Ice Cavern? Where are the triforce shards? I can’t find them!!!!!

5. where do u get the rainbow colored firefly?

6. Hey heres something ammusing, go to 1 of the platforms and kill all the enimes, now play the song of passing , as soon as you can move you see the enimes that were on the platform fall through the ceiling!!!!

7. Where is the iron boots?

8. To all you people who are fighting the boss at the tower of the kings

As soon as the battle starts go back the way you came in and stand by the door it is said that the hands cannot reach you (haven’t tried that yet)

also if you L target the hands with your bow you can destroy them really quick

then all you have to do is throw the bomb into his mouth three times

I hope this helps

Mario

9. To: ??????

I don’t remember where it is but this might help at

Somewhere around every square on the chart there is a fish if you throw red bait near it the fish (after he’s done) will put the island on your map it helps a lot so you know were you’ve been and where you haven’t

Hope that helps

Mario

10. To: Tator-tot

To become as heavy as the Deku tree himself you need another upgrade.

Go down to big hole were all the air is coming out.

Go through one of the doors and the door will lock behind you (if it does not then try the other door) after you defeat all the enemy’s a chest will come.

In it is the hook shot use it to get to the switch to open the door then go back to maker’s prison put on your heavy boots and use the hook shot it will cause the tree thing to fall down and break if you are in front of it you will loss some heart so do this from an angle. oh I almost forgot the hook shoot will help you defeat the boss too

Hope that helps

Mario

11. zelda freak110 // April 11, 2008 at 5:27 pm // Reply

where do u get the daing power thingies

12. king of the games // April 11, 2008 at 7:42 am // Reply

to ????? :i dont remember exactly where ,but its close to the forsaken fortress.

13. in what spot is mother an child island?

HELP

14. I’m stuck in the Wind Temple.Maker is trapped and he keeps telling me I need to become as heavy as the Great Deku Tree itself.My friend and cousin keep telling me to use the iron boots,but it does’nt work.What should I do?

15. Ti Find The Guy With The string instrument, you need to hang from the grapple pole and move downward. then start to swing again int the waterfall

16. princesszeldamaster55 // March 30, 2008 at 12:42 pm // Reply

this is to Gamer1120, after you get the head lying on the ground, its mouth will open, throw a bomb in the opening. It will kind of explode, and u will have to do this at least 3 times!

17. links helper // March 28, 2008 at 1:15 pm // Reply

u dont get the light arrows in there

18. kopaka_nuva // March 27, 2008 at 4:07 pm // Reply

help!!!! i cant get past the windy island!!!!

19. king of the games // March 24, 2008 at 7:51 am // Reply

to Gamer1120 :when the head is in the floor get close to it’s mouth and use the bombs.

20. I am in the Tower of the Gods and I am trying to beat the boss. I have shot down his hands with my arrows and they are now gone. And I have shot down his head to where it is now lying on the floor. What do I do after that? Because when his head’s lying on the floor, after a little while it starts floating againand he gets one of his hands back. PLEASE HELP!!! :)

21. Hey guys, did you know that when you sneak up on Moblins, and attack them, that they jump up and down on their spears or hold one foot up? Its very funny and you can use this advantage to dish out more damage!!!

22. I am at the part where you have to find the guy playing that instument. I know he is on the Island with the Deku tree and the music seems to be coming from inside the waterfall but I cant find how to get inside the waterfall? I’ve tried everything please help.

23. linkmaster // March 8, 2008 at 11:45 pm // Reply

sceptile to get to that little part of mercay island you need:bombs arrows but unless you want to get certain items from other players its pointless

24. thanks king of games!

25. king of the games // February 19, 2008 at 3:44 pm // Reply

to gamer1101: to fly with it u need to use it as if it were a parachute,go to the highest place u can find and u know what to do!.

1 3 4 5 6 7 13