Games Guru

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Once you put the three pearls on the goddess platforms, how do you beat the temple that comes out of the sea?

Games Guru: You have to go to the top of the Tower of the Gods to prove you are a hero. You have to return to the Tower three times, too, and beat the bosses. So you’ve got your work cut out for you.

Where do I get the rainbow-colored firefly far in the forest haven?

Games Guru: Remember the photographer on Windfall Island? You can get the firefly easily after you complete the photographer’s three photo challenges.

Where do I get the ability to use a twister to get into Mother and Child Island?

Games Guru: Traveling across the great sea, you have undoubtedly run into Cyclos, the god who bombards your ship with giant whirlpools. (You can always run into him around Mother and Child Island, Shark Island and the Northern Triangle.) Hit him with three arrows as he sucks you in, and he will give you the ability to warp your boat using cyclones.

How do you get to the Sky Spirit Valoo?

Games Guru: You do not really want to beat Valoo. As you explore the caverns of Dragon Roost Island, you will discover that Valoo is the victim of a fire-breathing creature called Gohma.

Go beneath the crater when you see Valoo. There you will find Gohma. Use your grappling hook to shoot a line on Valoo’s tail. Swing across. When you land, Valoo will knock rocks down on Gohma, breaking his armor. Once Gohma’s armor is gone, you can defeat him by targeting his eye.

I have found all the triforce shards and have entered Gannon’s tower. I found the portal that Gannon used to escape. Where are the light arrows?

Games Guru: When you beat the phantom Gannon in the Forsaken Fortress, a chest will appear. The light arrows are in that chest.

Comments about “The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker”

1. Perryfan says:

Having a big problem on dragon roost island: can’t throw the bombs into the staues

2. zman says:

how do you get the boomarang i looked everywhere in the duku tree place

3. link says:

how do you get past the forbiden forest…(the one with the spotlights)

4. legoman says:

The game is very fun but it keeps having errors on the wii

5. zeldafan97 says:

I had Medli in the Earth Temple, saved, then quit. hen i got on the day after, I was in the beginning of the temple without her. I don’t know where she is, but I know I need the compass to find her. I don’t know where the compass is. If someone does, could you please help?

6. d.j. this is for you says:

you roll into the deko trees face and the chews fall of and you kill them.if you dont get them all do it over and over till you get them all

7. ba says:

the way to warp to mother and child island is to shoot the spirit in the tornado and get him down two times then get the balled of gales.

8. ED-97 says:

I do love this game.

9. d.j. says:

How do you defeat the red and green things on the Deku tree’s face(it looks wierd by the way).

10. SamiStarr says:

What do I do with the rainbow firefly once I get it?

11. BrightBlueeyes says:

I never got the light arrows D: &` now i need them to fight Ganon, What do i do? Are the neccseary or can i use Fire &` Ice arrows?

• Anonymous says:

go to room opitsit of the room with water fall down hole defeet phantom ganon go to door handel ponts to keep doing this

• link4me says:

12. person says:

this is the best zelda yet

13. person says:

I checked for an island to put a pearl on and there was nothing.

• Natscout says:

You need to get all three pearls before the king of lions will mark the locations of the islands where you place pearls. If already have all the pearls, check your great sea chart.

14. A Random dude says:

This is the best game in the world.

15. Link says:

This game is awsome I have it.

Yours Truly Link

16. majora says:

Wind wake is a great game and it has an epic mini boss theme :)

17. Luke64 says:

Nevermind, I already found the complete walkthrough.

18. kass says:

ok soo i finally figured out how to get n mother child isles and i got the fire and ice arrows and i tryed them out and i shot it twice and now they wont let me use them at all i dont know what to do i cant get any further with out them will somebody PLEASE HELP ME??? :(

19. Dark Link's knight says:

Why isn’t dark link in wind waker, twilight princess, or minish cap

20. King Dodogondo says:

What does the rainbow firefly do?

21. Luke64 says:

Does anybody know how to get the triforce chart from the ghost ship?

22. Travis says:

If you mean Forsaken Fotress, here’s what you do. All you have to do is find your way up to the top of the main tower after you disable the searchlights. You now have a sword, so the Moblins won’t be able to put you in jail because your not going there without a fight, aren’t you?

23. bob says:

how do you save tetra from that prision

24. Trascout says:

Me and my brother have beaten this game, so I can help answer most questions. I don’t really know about the Tingle Tuner, though, I don’t have the necessary equipment required to make it function. But, did you know there’s a “Hand-Me-Down Knuckle Tuner”? There is! You have complete certain tasks in order to get it.

25. bigmax says:

where exactly do you get the firefly?
    in the hindden place under the waterfall or near the tree-guy?

• Natscout says:

Just look around the interior of forest heaven, mostly around clumps of grass, just be presistant and you should eventually catch it.

26. FF7fan says:

I’ve already beate this game, but I still think it’s a classic fun to play and not to hard. My favorite part is the Nintendo gallery. For those of you who don’t know it’s near forest haven you know how when you get the deku leaf there’s one exit that you can glide to. otside you can glide to that small island with the guy with the hand bag. then you use a hoayo pear and fly the bird to the switch and the ledge and the hatch opens hop on in and give the guy a colored picture (sometimes he will say there good enough) then he will give you a membership if the pictos good. P.S. the pictos have to be in color

27. luigi99 says:

I am letting everyone that i am changing my name to Lugia99.

28. Natscout says:

My friend told me that when using the Tingle Tuner when you go into the Boss Door and the fight starts that Tingle will tell you that he will be unable to help you because the boss is to strong,so the Tingle Tuner is now just taking up space on the screen and you should just replace it with any items needed to defeat the boss is you need to. I’m just wondering if he is right.

29. leon from residentevil says:

to luigi 99, if you are still trying to get past the moblins,stay away from the rats so they can’t revile you

30. kopaka_nuva says:

tingle tingle kooloompa!

31. Natscout says:

I saw a gameboy/gamecube link cable at a Walmart in Colorado when I was on vacation, I tell my dad that I could use it for this game,he simply told me that that the Walmarts back home have them,no they don’t, I think that when I’m looking for a video game, I can find the accessories too. >:(

• Natscout says:

Luckily, when I bought the game again, my dad bought me a cable from gamestop. We still have it, and I’ve nearly beaten the game again!

32. Tails says:

I have beaten the game and am on the second time I may answer questions some time!!!!

33. luigi99 says:

To s.fox64 i did got in the barrel and still got caught and how do you get your characters sword at that prison place after tetra shoots you out of a cannon to the island.

• leon from resident evil 4 says:

to lugifreak99,s.fox64 is not here,so i will awnser that,try not to move little as possible if a moblin is facing your derction,do not be imbaresed if it does not work the first time,if someone could get it the first time theyed be a genus,keep trying it youll get good some time,peace me out

34. Natscout says:

Dear Weerd Beerd the Pirate,
    if you didn’t know, you can also kill the Darknuts by L-targeting them,and waiting for the A-button to flash on the screen.It is also helpful to pick up his big sword after he drops it and slash him with it.

35. ....... says:

The giant squids- hit their eyes with the boomerang or bow and arrow. If you want to, you can use the cannon

36. Weerd Beerd the Pirate says:

To S.FOX64ISMYHERO:
    To kill the Darknut Knights, you must cut the red ropes on his back. To do this, you must either sneak up on them from behind or use the sword attack that lets you jump over an enemy to get behind it. Once you have cut the ropes, you can kill it by attacking it with your sword.

37. luigifreak says:

To complete the photographers tasks, the easiest way is to beat the game and then start over. At the end of the game when it asks if you want to start over but keep all of your progress say yes. Then when you start over you will still have your camera but now it will show your pictures in color

38. luigifreak says:

To get all of the triforce shards you must first find Tingle. Tingle is located on windfall island. Go to where the hippi dude is dancing in front of the gravestone and there is a door right behind him. Tingle is in there inside a jail cell. There is a switch in that room behind the barrels to open the door. When you set Tingle free he will give you a map to his island. After you free him you will recieve a chart in the mail that you must pay for. This chart will show you where all of the triforce charts are located. When you get a triforce chart you must take it to Tingle to get deciphed. Thenn you can find all of the triforce pieces.

39. the essence of the triforce says:

trivia answer!!

the answer is:

daphnes nohansen hyrule

he tells you it after he reveals himself as the king of hyrule.

40. the cyclops says:

to person,if your disk is having errors,this probbebly means you should get a gamecube,you can get one for about 70 bucks at a pawn shop

41. s.fox64 says:

to luigi99,when you see a barrel press a to get under it,try to move as little as posible when you pass the moblins’or piggy looking guys’.

42. luigi99 says:

I got to where the bird who took your charaters sister away without my sword but got caught by a gaurd.

43. the essence of the triforce says:

to s.fox64:

yeah, he does. he says it after you take zelda to hyrule.

44. s.fox64 says:

i will give up my secrate, i get these awnsers of wikipeadia

45. s.fox64 says:

no offense zelda,but you might be thinking of a different game,
    my best guess is the twilight princess,the same symbol on the sheild is the encithia that decorates my knit braclet

46. s.fox64 says:

i know you think i do not know the awnser,just a note the king of the red lions has NO name!! if pleasehelpme whants to express his oppinoin he should

47. the essence of the triforce says:

to King Dodogondo:

if s.fox64 knows more than me, why doesn’t he (or anyone) answer my trivia question?

48. King Dodogondo says:

I can’t figure out how to complete the photographer’s first task, because I already finished the love letter thing, so the girl isn’t writing love letters anymore.
    P.S.
    to PLEASEHELPME!!!!!!:
    Even if it is true that s.fox64 knows more than the essence of the triforce, it is very rude to write that.
    P.P.S.
    To zelda:
    What do you mean by “the two places?”

49. the essence of the triforce says:

trivia!

what is the name of the king of red lions?

50. PLEASEHELPME!!!!!!!!!!! says:

s.fox64 knows more than the essince of the triforce

Write a comment about “The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker”

Nickname: