The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

Once you put the three pearls on the goddess platforms, how do you beat the temple that comes out of the sea?

Games Guru: You have to go to the top of the Tower of the Gods to prove you are a hero. You have to return to the Tower three times, too, and beat the bosses. So you’ve got your work cut out for you.

Where do I get the rainbow-colored firefly far in the forest haven?

Games Guru: Remember the photographer on Windfall Island? You can get the firefly easily after you complete the photographer’s three photo challenges.

Where do I get the ability to use a twister to get into Mother and Child Island?

Games Guru: Traveling across the great sea, you have undoubtedly run into Cyclos, the god who bombards your ship with giant whirlpools. (You can always run into him around Mother and Child Island, Shark Island and the Northern Triangle.) Hit him with three arrows as he sucks you in, and he will give you the ability to warp your boat using cyclones.

How do you get to the Sky Spirit Valoo?

Games Guru: You do not really want to beat Valoo. As you explore the caverns of Dragon Roost Island, you will discover that Valoo is the victim of a fire-breathing creature called Gohma.

Go beneath the crater when you see Valoo. There you will find Gohma. Use your grappling hook to shoot a line on Valoo’s tail. Swing across. When you land, Valoo will knock rocks down on Gohma, breaking his armor. Once Gohma’s armor is gone, you can defeat him by targeting his eye.

I have found all the triforce shards and have entered Gannon’s tower. I found the portal that Gannon used to escape. Where are the light arrows?

Games Guru: When you beat the phantom Gannon in the Forsaken Fortress, a chest will appear. The light arrows are in that chest.

26 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

1. How do you beat the wind temple. I need to get Makar through the wind at the very end

2. Zelda master // April 5, 2009 at 9:08 am // Reply

I’ve beat Zelda Twilight does that help?

3. wind master // March 22, 2009 at 6:15 am // Reply

yo,was up. getting onto the pirate ship is easy. First you go to Diamond Steppe Island. Then, using your Hookshot (If you have it) go up the roofs. Drop down into the hole, then complete the maze inside. (You will NOT get advice from me on this.) Once you complete it, open the chest to get THE GHOST SHIP CHART!! This chart tells you where the ship will appear. (You can’t do the next part without it) sail into the ship, defeat the enemies, go up the ladder, open the chest, and get the triforce chart. TA DA!

4. to me how do you get out of b1 levle buy the duku tree?

5. i need help beating ganon

6. I figured out how to get the song of passing: go to windfall isle and play random notes in front of this dancing guy in front of a shrine (near where the pirate ship was, if you’ve gotten that far)

7. to doorman21: to get the song to change the wind direction you have to go on the other side of dragon roost and play the song on the shrine on the left (sorry I don’t know of any “song of passing”

8. how do i get the song of passing

9. i need help to get on the ghost ship i dont know where it is HELLLP!!!!!!!

10. I think kingdom Hearts is better.

11. do u no how to get on the ghost ship and in the privet oassis

12. gamerguy5)56(6 // January 27, 2009 at 9:24 pm // Reply

Wind waker is the coolest of all mega cool,but what bugs me is how do you get the SUPER HOOKSHOT!!!!

13. i wanna play it

14. blackcrow963 // January 2, 2009 at 6:39 pm // Reply

I’ve beat the game and have all the charts, heart containers, fish (map), and the statues for the guy at Forest Haven.

15. how do i get the fish that marks on your map? plus how do you bored the ghost ship to get the tri force map? plz help thnx

16. do any1 kno how 2 git in da room wit da big gold lock on it cuz i had 2 fight dat weird catipallar thingy but i had 2 uze dat hook dat bird gurl medli gave me 2 git across 2 da side where i had 2 fight that thing now i dont kno wat 2 do cuz i dont got a key 2 git n dere waz 2 chests but it was sum urgly necklace and a yellow rupee sum1 help cuz im sittin dere lukin stupid.

17. Will anybody help me!? Please help me!? I don’t know how to get to Valoo when the stairs are gone!

you don’t need to get to Valoo ever in the game. to continue with your adventure, sail South to Deku island

18. Games Guru: Traveling across the great sea, you have undoubtedly run into Cyclos, the god who bombards your ship with giant whirlpools*. (You can always run into him around Mother and Child Island, Shark Island and the Northern Triangle.) Hit him with three arrows as he sucks you in, and he will give you the ability to warp your boat using cyclones*.

corecction: they are tecnicly waterspouts.

19. “Okay so I beat the game and I made the new account to the second log sheet thingy. But now i’m playing it again and Link does not have green cloths!! He is in his Island cloths… How and why is this? And what is the difference with the new ’special’ Wind Waker if you get what i’m trying to say. Haha.”

Thats your reward for beating the game once and replaying, for Link to wear his Outset clothes throughout the game.

20. Will anybody help me!? Please help me!? I don’t know how to get to Valoo when the stairs are gone!

21. I beat Gomha and I don’t know what to do now that I’m out. Got some advice?

22. Okay so I beat the game and I made the new account to the second log sheet thingy. But now i’m playing it again and Link does not have green cloths!! He is in his Island cloths… How and why is this? And what is the difference with the new ‘special’ Wind Waker if you get what i’m trying to say. Haha.

23. scoutman12345 // December 20, 2008 at 7:48 am // Reply

makar is hiding in the waterfall in forest haven

24. where is makar!!!!!

25. Waluigi time! // November 9, 2008 at 4:57 pm // Reply

I like the stage on Brawl thats based on this game.

1 6 7 8 9 10 13