Games Guru

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Any help is needed. Thank you.

Games Guru: Tell you what—pause the game and hold down the four shoulder buttons, then enter circle, triangle, up, down. This gives 1,000 experience points to Gandalf. Do the same and hit X, triangle, X, up to give 1,000 experience points to Legolas. Up, square, triangle, X gives 1,000 experience points to Aragorn. I hope that helps.

Comments about “The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King”

1. luigifreak says:

Minas Tirith is a hard level. The key is to stay undercover and save the health boosts till you need them. Im not stuck but on the level where you have to battle the giant spider. The hardest level is The Black Gate.
    PS i play mostly co-op mode with my friend

2. teto says:

you have to shoot the siege towers with arrows

3. Pewee says:

i cant get past pelinor feilds. i cant get past the Mumaki!

4. dansta says:

i cant get the ladders down i really need help like how do you use physical attack

5. Anonymous says:

how do you knock down ladders so the walls cant be breached

6. Dolan says:

Gimli! when the second one come kepp blasting it with your arrows and it will go down. XD

7. Dolan says:

Ricky you have to keep shooting at the giant carrier things to destroy them. keep knocking down ladders. kill all ogers. and go up one of the towers and use the catipult. eventually that dragon will come up there. shoot it and it will fall. it makes a gaurd for some of your men.

8. Ricky Pizza says:

I cant beat the one where you are on the brige as gandalf

• rockstar says:

ricky this is very easy all you need to do is parry more and press x very fast and also use ranged attacks but when you get to the end it is very hard you must kill 75 orcs to get through the trees will help you but befor you beat this level you must save the tree that is trying to bust the wall all you have to do is just fire your ranged magic at the orcs at the top of the hill butwatch your back you might run into some orcs from behind I had a hard time on that one too.

9. asd933 says:

i beat both mius tiruthses there is no other catpult you have to shoot arrows at it with legolas it is were all the skinny latters are you know were you think there nothing there but there really is. the 3 mystery carctors are farimir
    [borimirs bro] pippen and mary and no you cant un lock golem in fact i beat the whole game!

10. asd933 says:

i beat minus tirth……… wich one
    are you stuck on

11. Gimli says:

How the heck do you beat Minas Tirith- Top of the wall? I always lose when the siege towers come. I can always knock down the first tower with the catapult, but I can’t find another catapult to knock down the 2nd tower. Where the heck is it?

12. infernogod says:

dude,i stcuk on MINAS TIRITH

13. arogangod says says:

your right,but i cant beat minas tirith

14. Guitar God says:

Yawll seriously need to get cheat books.

15. zander says:

what is a physical attack because i am stcuk at minas tirith

16. Ellipses Points says:

This game is okay, but there are much better ones out there. I give it about 7/10 due to the fact that sometimes your skills don’t work, there aren’t very many levels, and you can’t use cheats until AFTER you beat the game. If you want a good game, reserve Halo 3: ODST.

17. frodo12123 says:

my friend has this game and if you get to the black gate, then there are three black riders, to kill them, you kill them with the spears and your arrows.

18. cleto birdo35sc says:

i can’t beat that one big spider with sam – any stargeties or cheats on baeting it?

• rockstar says:

use this cheat… xx triangle trangle this will give you frimiar use his bump up cheat on an easy level and you will become a level 10-20 do tis cheat square triangle up squae repeatedly until you cant lvl up no more then go to that lvl it is easy and use fierce attack then use the groung stab to finish the spiders and when you see the orc tribe dont let them see you just sneek past it is very simple until you get to shelob then you parry his attacks until you hav a chance then you fierce attack him its a piece of cake trust me.

19. fordsplayer6 says:

lord of the rings the return of the king is the best game ive ever played but i cant get passed the top of the wall its to hard for me even if my mum helps me i still cant get passed but anyway this game is cool my friend already cloccked it so im trying to clock it to i started a new game with 2 players but my mum and i need to finish the top of thhe wall to get to the other level thats all i got to say

20. lank says:

okay to beet top of the wall with gandalf you just knock all the ladders down also the overrun meter is by how much ladders and orcs so if you kill lotsa orcs it will go down also you cant trebuchet the third was it? or maby second ladder thing the huge orc guys push up you have got to shoot it or something so get your arrow/spell thing leveled up. and in the sewers of the place where you have to run from the bird thing before it carries you off you run from the warrior guy to swing his hammer after draging it and go attack with triangle combo repeat and his armor should be gone so you can use quick attacks. got that? and if you thuoght top of the wall was bad wait till you see the one after it its like impossible cuase if you dont save flaming spear you cant kill huge orc thing before they destroy the soldiers helping you and after that its impossible its not like they helped much anyways though

21. galileo says:

to use the codes you need to beat the game.

22. Bohemian says:

$ are you a regular with lord of the rings and star wars? Any way that Minas Tirith Top of the wall level is tuff stuf i cant give any better advice than to hold down the triangle button or whatever button you would use for fog of war attack that kills like a dozen and puts you in perfect mode……most of the time.

23. $ says:

this game is the best lord of the rings game out

24. HP says:

dudeasaurus: when u see the seige towers, find the trebuchets and launch them. about 3 hits destroys a tower. it can greatly reduce the overrun meter. also knock down any seige ladders u see.

25. HP says:

At the level Minas Tirrith South gate, in order to open the gate, you must brave the orcs and launch the 2 trebuchets on the left. this will destroy the tower and u climb up the rubble. The other 2 trebuchets harm the troll on top. Once u are on top of the gate, you kill the troll and orcs. Then a Mumakil comes. you have to shoot arrows (axes for Gimli). it will go away after you hit the archers on it. Then, you should see a winch. go up to it and press the left buttton. hold it down untill the gate opens. then climb back down the rubble and go through the gate

26. yutada65 says:

On the level when youre in osgiliath,i always get to the sewer but then i die tere. do you have any codes for health?

27. jetr08 says:

r there any cheat codes to get past minas tirith the top of the wall???

28. Fred says:

to Chines tikis????

Youv got to kick the ladders down and shoot the things coming at you

29. bambam says:

I need all the cheat codes for me and my freind!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t find any!

30. Killa1212 says:

And on minas tirith you just keep killing anybody u c and dont stop.

31. Killa1212 says:

U GO ACROSS THE BRIDGE AND TURN LEFT AND SOME GUYZ WILL COME AND TRY AND KILL YOU BY SHOOTING ARROWS THAT IS FOR HP.

32. HP says:

At Isenguard, what do you do? I’ve crossed the bridge into Isenguard, now what? Please help!

33. damasterballexperti32454 says:

u guys how do u get all missions tell m3 plz

34. Master Fighter says:

To Lucio:You must keep shooting ranged weapons at those huge things coming toward the city. Did you know there are anchors you can climb down and up to avoid fighting with orcs?

35. LUCIO says:

HOW DO I PASS THE MISSON MINAS TIRITH – TOP OF THE WALL

36. Allen55 says:

Does anyone have this game on GBA?And if,what would you rate it?

37. djchistorylover says:

How do you beat Minas Tiirith top of the wall?

38. chinese tikis??? says:

i have tried heaps and heaps of times to pass the level minas tirith – top the wall and still can’t

39. helmuttree says:

how do you get trogh stark mouitan

40. Eagleboy498 says:

dudeasauros or however you spell it do 2 player one person can guard while the other kicks down the ladder

41. Alen64 says:

Hey Pat,is this game really that bad?

42. Pat says:

8/10 This game is good but once you beat it there is no point in playing it again.

43. dudeasarous says:

Oh yeah, 9/10 stars rating!

44. dudeasarous says:

I have the game on my mac, It is really cool! I can’t get past the minis tirith walltop level, I keep getting overrun by orks! Cheats aren’t working, so any strategy is appreciated.

45. lordrings123 says:

I’m thinking of getting the game too.Is it good. Can you tell me

46. jokky says:

I need a cheat or tip on how to beat Minas Tirith-top of the wall for Xbox.

47. jakinbag says:

arrows and sords dubble team also 4 stars

48. Dude1234567890 says:

is this game fun? I am thinking of getting it how many stars do you rate it?

49. dude says:

the first level is lame

50. kenobi says:

How do you beat the last two bounas leavels(I CAN’T SPELL!!!!!!!).

Write a comment about “The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King”

Nickname: