The Simpsons: Hit & Run

What is the code for all the levels?

Games Guru: There are a number of codes for this game. My favorite is YAYA (on GameCube) to make your cars indestructible. I haven’t found a code for unlocking every level.

On the very last mission on level 7, where you have to deliver the nuclear waste to the power plant in Grandpa’s car, I always run out of time. HELP!!!!!

Games Guru: As the mission begins, drive to a phone booth and call another car before the 10-second timer runs out. You will fail the mission, but when the mission restarts, you will have the car you called. Try Bart’s go-cart.

25 Comments on The Simpsons: Hit & Run

1. my friend has it and he ulocked 2 player(but 2 players really hard so i just crash into cars that my friend wants me to).

2. Skywalker // June 5, 2007 at 1:58 pm // Reply

my cousin has it and it’s awesome

3. figisigi is right also!!!!!!!!

4. This game is awsome.

5. Bomberdude X // May 21, 2007 at 7:36 pm // Reply

I have it for ps2 and theres a cheat 4 it. After you start the game, press pause. go to the options menu. hold l1 and r1 and press triangle, X, triangle, X. un pause the game, and your car will be invincible

6. I thinck it’s cool because you don’t have to obey the Law.

7. It s’ about going crazy and running away from the ploice.I have a ploice car,on barts’ level there is a brocken train., you can drive.

8. Sonicdude // May 13, 2007 at 5:58 am // Reply

OH, wait. So Megadude, what is the all levels code??? Please??

9. Sonicdude // May 13, 2007 at 5:57 am // Reply

Megadude, how do you enter “im the man”? how do you open the cheat entering area if you don’t just push normal buttons? (I’m on xbox)

10. Big boss // May 6, 2007 at 6:33 pm // Reply

figisigi is right.

11. figisigi // May 3, 2007 at 6:22 am // Reply

the simpsons hit and run is the best game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( not including bully, legend of zelda, GTA, etc.)

12. runescape playa // May 2, 2007 at 7:06 pm // Reply

heres the code for blow up cars in 1 hit

(for the xbox vbersion)

or byby

or xxyy

13. Never played, never will, Simsons STINK BIG TIME!!!!

14. oh ye it is wicked, i luv lisa’s car

15. i have it 4 ps2, does any 1 ere ave it 4 dat console?

16. quote: if its xbox im the man

yea it does go for xbox

17. i got all cars

the game rox

18. Master of games // April 17, 2007 at 4:51 pm // Reply

I love hit and run even if it has bad words

19. lati huntah // April 16, 2007 at 7:39 pm // Reply

if its xbox im the man

20. What isthe cheat for all levels?

21. it’s a cool game cause you can hit cars and blow up your car and stuff like that. I am stuck on the 7th mission of the 7th level BUT i have all the cars!

22. Somehow When I was not home,my file dissapeared and I was on Bart’s 2nd level and I had almost all the cars eccept for the racing and I Had to start ALL OVER AGAIN! I think my little brother did it.

23. i ilke it beacause its first game of when you could

get out the car andgo towork and live a life

24. its a bad game!!!!!