The Simpsons: Hit & Run

What is the code for all the levels?

Games Guru: There are a number of codes for this game. My favorite is YAYA (on GameCube) to make your cars indestructible. I haven’t found a code for unlocking every level.

On the very last mission on level 7, where you have to deliver the nuclear waste to the power plant in Grandpa’s car, I always run out of time. HELP!!!!!

Games Guru: As the mission begins, drive to a phone booth and call another car before the 10-second timer runs out. You will fail the mission, but when the mission restarts, you will have the car you called. Try Bart’s go-cart.

25 Comments on The Simpsons: Hit & Run

1. what is a cheat for all missions?

2. i can’t Beat the game i’m stuck on Mission 5

3. Simpsons rule // October 4, 2007 at 7:55 pm // Reply

The simpsons hit and run ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! I think homer is funny !!!!!!!!! I sit on my ps2 for hours playing it! I always love to crash my car into people and things!!!!!!!

4. Zeldafan10000 // September 30, 2007 at 3:58 am // Reply

If ur stuck on the game he is some tips or cheat (Note: Cheats are only from PS2!!)

(PS: there is no tricks or cheats on the last mission at lvl:7 and i finished the whole game at the end u will get a ribbon on ur guest book or whatever)

Tips: If u keep smashing cars don’t worry just stay on the road. if ur doing the short cuts just be careful!!

shoot i have to go sleep ill send more tommorow

5. 12 star

6. I love the simpsons 6:00 is the best time of the day

7. DOW!!!!!!

8. the simpsons are so cool i dont no how i would live

9. this game rocks.is this a fun game?

10. How do i play the game,it is stupid

11. simpsonator156 // September 11, 2007 at 5:48 pm // Reply

i like the part where they go through the store with the car

12. Wood Man Pwns You! // September 8, 2007 at 7:59 am // Reply

To Game gal, Read the FAQ on the top, it is already awnsered.

13. How do I beat the last mission on level 7. I have everything at 100% but I cant beat

the mission. I keep on bumping in to things and I have to go back and get the waste

again. Is there some kind of trick to it? if there is please tell me.

i give this game ten out of ten. i love the simpsons.

14. I like smashing stuff on this games

15. What is the Cheat code for all the levels?

16. How do you beat the bus mission on level 6???

17. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 12:14 pm // Reply

i luv dis game! Homer is FUNNY!

18. wwebatistafan // August 2, 2007 at 10:12 pm // Reply

on level 4 there is a 4wheeler in the trailer park

19. spongebobislame // July 10, 2007 at 9:28 pm // Reply

i lov dis game

20. this game is funny!!!!i like beating up people and running over people

21. do you know how to beat the racing parts of it.

22. I know where three coletctibal cards are. There is one on the side of the simpsons house outside, theres one on top of the kwik-e-mart and one in the power plant (where homer works).

23. hi no you cant drive the trian i am an expert on simpsons Hit and run. i beat the game!

24. Red Comet/Final fantasy Lover // June 10, 2007 at 5:17 pm // Reply

I have it for gamecube & there is a trick you go to options type in a code & all cars you touch blow up! it’s good for the three bonus races per level ( the ones that if you complete you get the bonus car) that way you when you touch an enemy racer’s car he’ll be one less person to worry about…. ( use the invincability code with this code if you don’t you’ll end up totaling YOUR car Instead of the Enemies more likely then not)

25. what is the cheat code for all levels if you are playing on a playstation