The Sims 2

What is the code for every house in PS2?

Games Guru: I could not find a code for unlocking all houses, but here is a code for unlocking all lots: Circle L2 Left Circle Up Circle

My hotel is 100%. Now what?

Games Guru: Have you spoken to all of your guests to find out their secrets?

26 Comments on The Sims 2

1. needsalotahelp // July 22, 2007 at 5:46 pm // Reply

know any cheats for the ds version?

2. Eevee on sims 2 // July 18, 2007 at 11:38 am // Reply

lol eevees on pets is awesome lol nd wolves too

3. i need help on getting into last part

4. I have a question can you make a hotel on the sims 2 pc?

5. a.k.a ratchet the darkstar // July 9, 2007 at 6:53 am // Reply

this game rocks so does boylife but how do you enter cheats for the

xbox version i cant find any cheats

6. (PC) Sims 2 is so much fun!! There are many cheats too. Here’s one…

Press control shift and c together and at the top of the screen a box appeares. Type this, MOTHERLODE not in capitols and you’ll earn 50,000 cash instantly every time you type it in. Make your families millionares!!

7. Cheats to unlock lots on gameboy advance SP

8. How do I get All of aspiration awards on PC?

9. Answer me❗

10. My sister has the game for gameboy advance SP:mrgreen:

11. Please give me answers none of my posts have answers :mrgreen;

12. any cheats for game-boy-advance? my sister has it she bought it today! ;!;

13. Cool!:-)

14. a very good at cheating gamer // June 10, 2007 at 12:44 pm // Reply

Get the seasons expansion for season matching weather and a new town!

15. i realy realy realy realy realy realy realy like the game

16. Quote: can u make a hotel in the PC version?

Get the open for business expansion pack😉

17. its like so cool got get it

18. figisigi // May 6, 2007 at 5:51 am // Reply

can u make a hotel in the PC version?

19. Pack 104 // May 4, 2007 at 8:32 pm // Reply

the Sims 2 pets is funer than that.

20. Elimenator // April 29, 2007 at 8:02 pm // Reply

I entered a question over 2 weeks ago & it still hasn’t been answered!

:[

21. asdfjkl; kt // April 9, 2007 at 7:06 pm // Reply

ok i bought sims 2 for 40 bucks and it wont work on my computer.

it said i needeed a 9.0 directX compatible graphics adapter (??)

so yeah i went to microsoft and downloaded it ok?

AND IT STILL DIDNT WORK AND THE GAME IS NONRETURNABLE!!!!!

does any1 know what i can do??

i relaly wanna play it ive had it since christmas!!!!!

😦

22. There are codes on the internet:)

23. Luke yomomma // March 16, 2007 at 7:30 pm // Reply