The Sims 2

What is the code for every house in PS2?

Games Guru: I could not find a code for unlocking all houses, but here is a code for unlocking all lots: Circle L2 Left Circle Up Circle

My hotel is 100%. Now what?

Games Guru: Have you spoken to all of your guests to find out their secrets?

26 Comments on The Sims 2

1. Soo did you know that if you get 999,999,999$$$ If you lose or gain any on computer sims it will stay the same forever.The code to get more money is motherlode.Just like i did it.

2. Hey GC or PS2 for Sims Castaway cheats here are some.Cheat gnome-R1 L1 down square R2.Fill all motives-R2 up X square L1.Max inventory-left right square R2 square.Max relationships-L1 up R2 left triangle.Give all resources-square triangle down X left.Give all plans-X triangle L2 square R1.Set skills-triangle L1 L1 left triangle.

3. asdfjkl;kt you need an adapter not to just download something.That means that you need to go to the store and buy a directx adapter.What kind of computer is it?I have a e machine and it works on mine.

4. Can anyone tell me what happens on the level A very special reunion? I NEED to know!

5. in the gameboy version the alien uses my toielet and when he is done there is slime on the seat

6. man on da ps2 vershon dey wantcha 2 ta do all 7 jobs naw man i caint finish dat dats a waste a time but itts fun doh

7. i have all EPs and i cant wait till sims 3 comes out in febuay!

8. how do you get the bike

9. I have sims 2 on my PC Wii PS2 and my PSP

10. The version on the Wii is the best

11. random person // December 12, 2008 at 7:15 pm // Reply

never mind; I found my hidden hidden want, and I need 2 hook up 2 another GBA to play A Very Special Reunion [sad face] also, my Game Boy is busted: I have a Game Boy Micro, the R button don’t work, and the wires are 2 tiny ot be fixed w/out snapping [another sad face]

12. Boo Boo bunny // October 13, 2008 at 7:20 pm // Reply

PS. DS version

13. for DS version only: my friend showed me a book of games codes and i only saw one.it was last year and my memory is small about it. i think it said ” insert game into GBA slot for…” it stopas right there.

14. random person // September 23, 2008 at 4:38 pm // Reply

HELP!!!!!! On the GBA version, I can’t unlock the last episode (“A Very Special Reunion)! Also, for the GBA, what’s the hidden want in “Triassic Trouble”, and what do you have to do? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. does anyone know any cheats or strategys for sims 2 on The Gamecube or PS2???? Also does anyone know anything like cheats for sims castaway?

16. ILoveSims2 // August 2, 2008 at 7:43 am // Reply

I know a good cheats for pc you hold ctrl alt c an type motherlode and press enter it give you $50,000 money

17. Boo Boo bunny // June 13, 2008 at 11:00 am // Reply

All of my sims have 6 million $!!!!!!!!!

18. My sims are rich!!🙂

19. Boo Boo bunny // June 6, 2008 at 9:59 am // Reply

DO YOU KNOW ANY CHEATS FOR THE DS VERSION?

20. shadouge_girl // April 10, 2008 at 6:26 pm // Reply

yep, i AM a girl, and i luv anything that has 2 do with sonic, mario, sims 2, crash….pretty much anything that has 2 do with video games. ANYWAY, listen up, fellow simmers, cuz i have a very powerful cheat: boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true. shift click ur sims and find a world of possibilities…and not just sims or even YOUR sims. u can make sims in other places selectable…if u need help with the sims 2, sims 2 cheats, or this cheat, ask away.

21. so_hood_8755 // December 27, 2007 at 5:05 pm // Reply

Wow this is a weird game

22. how come i cant find this game anywere its out of strores were i live and it makes me really mad

23. nice,people there is cute and funny looking,has hard cheats,sims colletion is much better than it

24. for the computer sims 2 boyslife type control+alt+c then type movable object on

after you type that you will be able to move non movable objects and put them in illegal places.

to stop your sim from aging just type control+alt+c and then type aging off.

25. where the cheat to the xbox