Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland

The green top in Beverly Hills is so hard, the bar won’t even move. Help, please.

Games Guru: Have you done the challenges? Depending on whether you are playing the game on Easy, Normal or Sick, you will need to complete one, two or three challenges.

What are the secret codes for it?

Games Guru: Here are two codes that can really spiff up your game. Go to the Options Menu, then select Cheat Codes and enter these codes:

• grindXpert (for perfect balance when you grind)
  • 2wheels! (for perfect manual balance)

I am stuck on the mission where you are supposed to get the green top off of the roof. The game says to repeatedly press X until the bar is full. I have been pressing X, but nothing is happening. Is there something else that you are supposed to do, or am I doing something wrong?

Games Guru: Don’t just press X; keep tapping X as quickly as you can to raise your power.

25 Comments on Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland

1. tonkhawkgamer // July 24, 2007 at 10:04 am // Reply

teze if you think the green top is so easy tell us what to do!

2. tonkhawkgamer // July 24, 2007 at 10:00 am // Reply

i think its just dumb because every time i do it i pull of the roof but it says thing like ( out of bounds and loser )

3. its impossible to do the green top mission in beverly help please!!(GAMECUBE)

4. U find it hard I can complete it in a few hours:)

5. I don’t get how to beat the skater in downtown where you’re trying to get pros in your video so you can save green pipes point. I don’t get how to beat the skater that makes you do 3 grab tricks then makes you spine transfer over 4 things. I need help with that one.

6. what do i do // July 8, 2007 at 3:52 pm // Reply

im stuck on the part were hector tells me to manual thorugh all the cones/flags but i cant, ilose so much speed its too long of a way to go, how do i do it whats the trick?

7. gamemaster // July 7, 2007 at 9:22 am // Reply

how do you get the green top on x360

8. helpmejoes // July 5, 2007 at 4:52 pm // Reply

help with greet top in Gamecube

9. Im stuk on the part where u got to get all the graphics

10. stuck on green top // June 23, 2007 at 9:12 pm // Reply

I press x as fast as possible, but he kicks and doesn’t move and the bar doesn’t move either

11. Hello,

I am working on getting all of the tags done so I can get into East L.A. I am at the part with the painter on the roof right by Hector in Downtown L.A. I can not find the tag that he wants me to hit. Thanks!

12. move left left x x square square ad you got it

13. I need codes for the xox version.

14. skater boy // June 14, 2007 at 9:21 am // Reply

okay people on the green top mission if you cant beat it listen get your dad to tap A AS FAST AS HE CAN ON XBOX ON PS2 GET YOUR DAD TO TAP X AS FAST AS HE CAN

15. skater boy // June 14, 2007 at 9:12 am // Reply

i am stuck on the part where i have to learn all styles of tags and i learned them all and hecter says i have 2 create a graphic that uses downtown santamoica hollywood and beverleyhills i always try making a graphic but hector says the same thing what shall i do

16. ya, im trying that on sick, but i cant beat it. and The Pwnerer, wut do u mean by wiggle it around? respond!!

17. moonskater10 // May 10, 2007 at 10:30 am // Reply

You must pull x very fast who have a idea?

18. moonskater10 // May 10, 2007 at 10:29 am // Reply

I dont get don the mission get the green top who have a idea

19. i am stuck on the mission when u have to stop the guy from getting to the crane in the skate ranch, i hit him atleat 20 times in a row and he doesnt do any thing but go up to the crane and beat up mega.

any suggestions?

20. All-AmericanRejectsfan // April 16, 2007 at 10:04 pm // Reply

I want this game so badly!By the way,is there grafiti?I want it for PC.Or,I might as well wait for Tony Hawk Underground 1 to borrow from a friend who is loaning the

Game Boy Advance Version to me.

And,I also want to tell you something:If your not the kind of M rated game-liker,buy

Lego Star Wars II and stop by the forum and find cheats,hints,and other things done

by me and others(I didn’t do codes.)

21. The Pwnerer // April 11, 2007 at 5:36 pm // Reply

n00bs. here let me tell you the secret to the green top. insted of pressing X (PS2), you have to wiggle it around so that the meter goes up, its hard but it works.

22. I got stuck on that mission on the gamecube cuz the button stuck….

I’m not sure if i can help you out though……

23. tom1234blablawatever // April 6, 2007 at 5:36 am // Reply

im stuck on green top mission ive tapped x as fast as i can but the meter dunt move

24. darkchiled // April 5, 2007 at 10:52 pm // Reply

my couson hase it

25. i am at the part were u have to do the flips for the french guy but it wont let me even if i do do the right stuff

1 2 3 5