Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland

The green top in Beverly Hills is so hard, the bar won’t even move. Help, please.

Games Guru: Have you done the challenges? Depending on whether you are playing the game on Easy, Normal or Sick, you will need to complete one, two or three challenges.

What are the secret codes for it?

Games Guru: Here are two codes that can really spiff up your game. Go to the Options Menu, then select Cheat Codes and enter these codes:

• grindXpert (for perfect balance when you grind)
  • 2wheels! (for perfect manual balance)

I am stuck on the mission where you are supposed to get the green top off of the roof. The game says to repeatedly press X until the bar is full. I have been pressing X, but nothing is happening. Is there something else that you are supposed to do, or am I doing something wrong?

Games Guru: Don’t just press X; keep tapping X as quickly as you can to raise your power.

10 Comments on Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland

1. what do i do // July 8, 2007 at 3:52 pm // Reply

im stuck on the part were hector tells me to manual thorugh all the cones/flags but i cant, ilose so much speed its too long of a way to go, how do i do it whats the trick?

2. gamemaster // July 7, 2007 at 9:22 am // Reply

how do you get the green top on x360

3. helpmejoes // July 5, 2007 at 4:52 pm // Reply

help with greet top in Gamecube

4. Im stuk on the part where u got to get all the graphics

5. stuck on green top // June 23, 2007 at 9:12 pm // Reply

I press x as fast as possible, but he kicks and doesn’t move and the bar doesn’t move either

6. Hello,

I am working on getting all of the tags done so I can get into East L.A. I am at the part with the painter on the roof right by Hector in Downtown L.A. I can not find the tag that he wants me to hit. Thanks!

7. move left left x x square square ad you got it

8. I need codes for the xox version.

9. skater boy // June 14, 2007 at 9:21 am // Reply

okay people on the green top mission if you cant beat it listen get your dad to tap A AS FAST AS HE CAN ON XBOX ON PS2 GET YOUR DAD TO TAP X AS FAST AS HE CAN

10. skater boy // June 14, 2007 at 9:12 am // Reply

i am stuck on the part where i have to learn all styles of tags and i learned them all and hecter says i have 2 create a graphic that uses downtown santamoica hollywood and beverleyhills i always try making a graphic but hector says the same thing what shall i do

1 2 3 4 11