Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland

The green top in Beverly Hills is so hard, the bar won’t even move. Help, please.

Games Guru: Have you done the challenges? Depending on whether you are playing the game on Easy, Normal or Sick, you will need to complete one, two or three challenges.

What are the secret codes for it?

Games Guru: Here are two codes that can really spiff up your game. Go to the Options Menu, then select Cheat Codes and enter these codes:

• grindXpert (for perfect balance when you grind)
  • 2wheels! (for perfect manual balance)

Games Guru: Don’t just press X; keep tapping X as quickly as you can to raise your power.

113 Comments on Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland

1. does any one know where to get this game. I have every one of his games except this one

2. 4 everyone who is stuck on the green roof leval game-cube press A

3. how do you complete the part where you have to go in this specail mode or something and it says press the l button and all it does is stand still.

4. Wow

5. u r a asome skater i’v seen u on xgames!

6. what i have to do to get the green top i tried the jump button butit is not working still please help

7. i am stuck on the part getting the green top

how can i do it?

8. its Easy Getting The Green Top You Have To Keep On Taping The The Jump Button

9. Im stuck on a mission were I dont know how to create a grafitti tag to be able to talk to hector to move on to talk to the black widows.

10. When you are trying to inprece tony hawk in beveliy hills how do you beat the last part

11. is there a way to skip missions because on the mission for master zen the board stall when i stall on the sign the game freezes plz tell me how to skip if you can

12. Da cheeseburger // July 11, 2009 at 9:17 pm // Reply

hey hoop d, 2them00n don’t only work on Underground
    1 i hav it 4 tony hawks amarican wasteland ! and tonyhawkknockoff its not capital o’s it is zero’s…no parenthaseses ok . and can some one help me with the green top im taping a as fast as i ca but nothing!

13. Tony rocks // June 8, 2009 at 7:41 am // Reply

what is the cheat for infint manual i tryed 2wheels! and it dosen’t work plz help me!!!!!!!!

14. Gamertooth17 // May 11, 2009 at 8:26 pm // Reply

The greentop is easy.
    If you are fast drummer,guitarist,or something like that.
    No problems!
    Tap X really fast.
    I am so fast I can tap it like 14 times in 2 seconds(Wow!)

No exaggeration here.

15. AleishaRC // May 1, 2009 at 12:18 pm // Reply

How do you skip the green top mission!! Someone said they skipped it on EASY and NORMAL!!! Please help me x

16. Man how did you do that? Thanks for sharing though!

17. i cant get past hector help

18. I see you found that oil rig glitch lol

19. ok when you have moon gravity in the oil rig,and go up the ramp by the edge of the water,and start griding,and jumping out to the water you will actually be able to skate on water.trust me it works

20. I can tell you guys a lot of glitches hint:get moon gravity,and I will tell you a glitch youve never seen before

21. how do you skip the green top part in beverly hills? plz help

22. Iam trying to make a graphic for Hector on the downtown part of america waste land but iam stuck do you have picture or tell me.

23. I am stuck on the mission where you are supposed to get the green top off of the roof. The game says to repeatedly press X until the bar is full. I have been pressing X, but nothing is happening. Is there something else that you are supposed to do, or am I doing something wrong?

24. i beat the game a while back it was fun a must have for tony hawk video game fans

25. Funny thing is: // January 19, 2009 at 4:31 pm // Reply

Very fun game, but buyers beware! Sometimes, it makes you so angry, you want to throw your T.V. off the roof!!!

26. yo the green top thing is kinda hard yo ttry this use you index fingers nail to do it 2wise as fast

27. i had the game but its broken

28. darth maul is only in pro skater 3

29. Waluigi time! // November 8, 2008 at 1:19 pm // Reply

I heard you could play as Darth Maul in this game.

30. at the end of the game go to iggys ranch and u can skate with tony hawk and bam margera

31. in tonyhawks AW is there anything Xtra to do when youm finish.

is the last level when you run away from the polices in the casino?

32. Join troop 92! // October 13, 2008 at 6:48 pm // Reply

Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland???

What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

it is tony hawk’s American sk8land friends!!!!

33. how do you beat the frist level

34. another cheat:2them00n moon gravity!!!

35. I dont like this game. Underground is where its at

36. enter bigzombi for a sk8boarding zombi head

37. game is fun

38. video game freak // July 29, 2008 at 12:59 pm // Reply

dude get green top off is about imposslbe the stupid bar wont go up onybody know how to do it (gc)

39. video game freak // July 28, 2008 at 6:35 pm // Reply

can you skip levels the stupid part where you have to do comdos to get skateranch is annoy (learn some that is ) does anyone know if you can skip please

40. dude, tony pro,I had trouble too but,dont give up and keep pressing A and it should work,LATERS!!

41. dude,JJ,you are soooo right,man!

42. DaGuru4Gamecube // July 16, 2008 at 10:19 am // Reply

Cheats to unlock people.

Matt Hoffman – the_condor

Lil John – hip2Dhop

Jason Ellis – fact!on

43. Waluigi time! // June 21, 2008 at 12:54 pm // Reply

WAIST OF TIME!!!

44. get the green top is so difficult! I skipped it on easy and normal, but I need help since you can’t skip it on sick! Please help!

45. Hello All, I Am Stuck On The Part Where You Have To Make A Graphic For Hector In Downtown. Can Someone Please Send Me A Picture Of What It Looks Like. Thanks!

46. TheClashFan // May 12, 2008 at 12:22 pm // Reply

Okey, I really need a clear answer how to do the “Get the green top” – mission. Because when the bar was halfway filled and the camera changed so i could see the roof moving i got a “Out Of Bounds” message and the bar got empty again. Now I cant finish the game. Please help!

47. how do u get a sponsership? (ps2)

48. i need help with 2 hecters mision

49. cocoanuthead // February 6, 2008 at 6:45 pm // Reply

use your finger not your thumb for the finger

50. george pudding // December 6, 2007 at 9:22 pm // Reply

the green top mission is EASY on easy, normal, and sick

1 2 3