Tony Hawk’s Underground 2

How do you unlock the Alien, Graffiti, Punk, Zombie, Shrek, Ben Franklin, Imp, Bigfoot, Mine, Pirate, German Drunk, German Cop and Australian Cop?

Games Guru: That’s quite a list. Here are a few:

• Alien — complete the story mode on easy
  • Graffiti — complete Berlin in story mode
  • Punk — beat every challenge in the classic mode
  • Zombie — beat classic on sick
  • Shrek — complete the story mode on easy
  • Franklin — complete Boston in story mode
  • Bigfoot — beat the classic mode on sick

56 Comments on Tony Hawk’s Underground 2

1. i own this game on PS2 and beat it!!!!!!

2. JUST FOR STARTERS, TO GRAFFITI YOU PRESS TRIANGLE. YOU ONLY GET POINTS FOR IT IF YOU DO IT IN A MID-AIR COMBO.

3. how do you play the charecter cheats like costars?!!!!!!

4. it does get boring after a while

5. yeah neon is right

6. i couldn't care less // August 3, 2009 at 8:43 pm // Reply

it is easy to beat

7. It gets old after a while.

8. this game rocks!! i beat the game i have every skater and the secret and i have a lot of cheats

9. pikachu333 // April 18, 2009 at 2:51 pm // Reply

You can take the blood of by going to options on the menu when you start the game, clicking settings and selecting blood On\Off. your welcome.

10. pikachu333 // April 18, 2009 at 2:47 pm // Reply

Pat, you have to watch the videos because they tell some of the story line like when bob got kicked out of the group for the world destruction tour, and they also really funny! if you don’t watch them, then your missin some of the best parts! ( just watch out for all of the swears and stuff!)

11. pikachu333 // April 18, 2009 at 2:42 pm // Reply

I have some cheat codes: boxoffice, 4wheeler, costars!, sellout, aprilsman your welcome everybody! feel free to give me any comments! P.S you can unlock pro skater by beating the game on easy, medium or sick!

12. there is a move called guru i dont know how to use it but its cool

13. I love this game almost as much as SSBB or Battlefront2.I’ve beat it at least 3 times and I always enjoy the cutscenes

14. this game is fun

15. I have a lot of cheats…

16. Tony Hawk”s Underground 2 is awsome.I was playing it 8 hours ago.

17. underground one is better

18. This game totally rocks out loud!!! I have played many others but this game takes the cake for the best skateboaring game I have ever played. Some of the levels are difficult but the game requires alot of strategy, especially on story mode in some of the final levels

SKATOPIA RULES!!!!!!!

19. is there a cheat tobeat the game?

20. i have only played the first one and it rocks

21. Mastersword456 // July 3, 2008 at 12:55 pm // Reply

hey everybody whats your favorite song on this game mine is unknown solider

22. this game ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

23. I love this game to death!

24. shadow the werewolf // January 26, 2008 at 10:43 pm // Reply

YEAH THIS GAME ROCKS

25. Video Games Master // January 9, 2008 at 8:04 pm // Reply

This game is better then all 4 pro skater games combined! Buy it used and it will be WAY, WAAAAY cheaper!

26. silverdrifblim // August 31, 2007 at 9:33 pm // Reply

see me in pokemon diamond and pearl

27. silverdrifblim // August 31, 2007 at 9:26 pm // Reply

Use d3struct

28. I have not watched the videos. Are they any good?

29. type thepooman and thekitckestoilets to unlock the duck and fiona

30. wwebatistafan // August 3, 2007 at 8:58 am // Reply

i played it too it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Yea this game is so easy. They need to come out with some tony hawk for playstation 3.

32. Dwight Eisen // July 11, 2007 at 9:36 am // Reply

2 unlock all the chaacters (exept secret characters) put in COSTARS on PS2.

33. I need a few cheats for the playstation 2 version.

34. This game is wicked i beat it 9 times and i have tony hawk amrican wastland and

project 8 those r wicked game american wast land doesnt have good as graphics as project 8 or underground 2 thought

35. it’s my favorite game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. is there a possible way to get a charectar from tony hawk underground 1

37. how you unlock eric sparoww?

38. WickedSickTwister // May 4, 2007 at 7:55 pm // Reply

This game is awesome;I’ve beat it already but it’s still wicked!

39. All-AmericanRejectsfan // April 18, 2007 at 7:35 pm // Reply

Um,can you get Grafiti in Tony Hawk’s Undeground 1?And if you can,how?

Do you find the guy called Berlin(What Game Guru said for 2)?I can’t find him

in the first level.

40. i no a cheat its STRAIGHTEDGE (no caps or spaces )

41. I Know a cheat It`s: sellout.

42. sweet,fun,adventure!!!!

43. how do you get the last player and who is it???

44. How is the last player?

45. eat ur eggs // March 22, 2007 at 5:56 pm // Reply

i got call of duty soldger and shrek and all those guys

46. do u have cheats

47. how do you unlock last player

48. are there any cheats for this game?

49. this game rocks!!!!!!!!!!

1 2