Toy Story 2

On the construction yard level, where do you find Mr. Potato Head’s eye?

Games Guru: Go up to the third floor, just after the chains.

74 Comments on Toy Story 2

1. Supermario // June 8, 2009 at 1:39 pm // Reply

Zurg is one of the easiest bosses I’ve ever beaten. Just repeatedly do a spin attack until he’s dead.

2. when i fight zurg its easy all you have to do is when he fires the yellow balls at you spin and they will bounce right back to him and hurt him. besides if you beat the game before on a different computer it really does not matter to me because i beat the game just as easy as my other computer. see if it works for you too.

3. This is an easy game.

4. For everyone that cannot beat zurg i have finnaly found the solution when u start up toy story use render method software instead of hardware and he will not be impossible

5. wat secret room?!?! // January 24, 2009 at 7:02 pm // Reply

I tried to get 100 coins on the first level to unlock the secret room but there isnt 100 coins!!! I only found 92 and I looked everywhere!!! Is there like a secrest room where I can find 8 more coins???

6. Zurg is impossible to beat!! I know how to but i just can’t do it!! I always fall off the platform!!!!! HELP!!!!

7. corner him and use spin attack

8. i can’t defeat zurg, help. all of the cheats don’t work becasue zurg always rins away. HELP ME!

9. loddbdfhfhjghhk // December 23, 2008 at 10:44 am // Reply

help me defeat zurg

10. ArrrH! I can’t beat Zurg

11. I LOVE THE MOVIE!

12. mr.potato head is so annoying

13. buzzyboutgames // August 29, 2008 at 6:53 am // Reply

On level 1, I ca’nt get out of the crib if I get in it! Plus,I ca’nt defeat the robot up in the attic! And 1 more thing,how do you go to the pause menu?

14. were can u play this game online? please tell me. and wen and if u do, thank u

15. Ultimatepokemonmaster // June 21, 2008 at 5:56 pm // Reply

Hey, this game is old, but many people still like it! Wow!

16. Waluigi time! // June 20, 2008 at 11:48 am // Reply

Beat the Game!

17. I was playing Toy Story 2 level 12 on the computer and I hit Zurg several times by doing spin attack but then it took so LONGGGG to finish that I just quit…. now I’m regretting that. I just CAN’T BEAT HIM NOW!!!!!!!! It’s so annoying!!!!! The way I hit him was by trapping him against the wall/corner of the elevator and then just running towards him and doing spin attack. Now I can’t even hit him once……

18. How do you grab the ballons in Alleys And Gulies. {Nintendo 64}

19. A random person // December 11, 2007 at 6:53 pm // Reply

how to defeat zurg in the last level?

20. Exterminator // October 21, 2007 at 11:29 pm // Reply

To all you people who just can’t beat zurg, this comment should make you very sad. I heard on the internet that there is a glitch that makes it so on some computers zurg is undefeatable. I know this to be true, because many years ago I played it and beat zurg without breaking a sweat. However now (on a diferent computer) I couldn’t beat him if my life depended on it. the only solution to your problem is to do it on a different computer and start your entire game ALL OVER!!!

21. trap zurg against the light and spin attack him. Do this repeatedly.

22. ha ha ha ha this game is sooooooooo easy

23. Dude1234567890 // September 13, 2007 at 6:51 am // Reply

On the first level before colect 100 coins for a secret level

24. you can pla tis gme fr fre

25. to defeat the third level jump and fire.you can also charge the laser and jump.Another tip is to go TO the third level is go race,100coins and on level 2 get 100 more tokens.

26. force him into the cornor that is closest to the elevater and jump and spin. do this severl times.

27. It’s easy to kill Zurg. Deflect the yellow laser balls and they should hit him. You will also have to hit him in midair sometimes by jumping and hitting the spin button. Just repeat that until you win.

28. There are no cheats that work!

29. th way to kill zurg is when he shoots at you with the yellow balls then you start spinning when its about to hit you so then it will fire back at him.(duh)

30. Dude1234567890 // June 2, 2007 at 7:36 pm // Reply

I tired but like the coward he is, he runs away!

31. try spinning and hitting zurg. Maybe you have to push him in the hole. Maybe you have to richoche his shots

32. Dude1234567890 // May 31, 2007 at 7:28 pm // Reply

Zurg is two hard, I am going to give on this game and play a better game

33. toy story 2 is a good game and I want to play the game because my bedroom is fool of things thats toy story

34. why cant I play this game without paying for it can I get a free try playingthe game

35. Glitch man // May 13, 2007 at 7:09 pm // Reply

NO! DO YOU!

36. know someone how to kill zurg

37. Sonicdude // May 13, 2007 at 6:01 am // Reply

Try hitting him with giant turkey drumsticks or atom bombs or something. (laugh)

38. Dude1234567890 // May 7, 2007 at 8:05 pm // Reply

Will u help me kill that darned Zurg!!!1

39. all right is there ANYWAY In the WHOLE WORLD to kill zurg

40. Dude1234567890 // April 29, 2007 at 11:11 am // Reply

Will somebody puleeses tell me how to killz Urg

41. Dude1234567890 // April 28, 2007 at 2:34 pm // Reply

Help zurg die!

42. Dude1234567890 // April 27, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

due like zurg is so darn hard

43. SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW DO DEFEAT ZURG!!!!

44. This game has very, bad graphics!

45. Buzz Lightyear // April 26, 2007 at 9:46 am // Reply

How do you kill zurg? I tried spin atack on him but he runs away! Help me kill him!!

46. Mr. Stumped // April 23, 2007 at 3:31 pm // Reply

How do u kill zurg??

47. how do you kill zurg

48. how do you kill zurg?!?!?!?

49. how do you kill ZURG?????????????????????????????????????????

50. I love Toy Story. It is cool.

1 2