Toy Story 2

On the construction yard level, where do you find Mr. Potato Head’s eye?

Games Guru: Go up to the third floor, just after the chains.

25 Comments on Toy Story 2

1. force him into the cornor that is closest to the elevater and jump and spin. do this severl times.

2. It’s easy to kill Zurg. Deflect the yellow laser balls and they should hit him. You will also have to hit him in midair sometimes by jumping and hitting the spin button. Just repeat that until you win.

3. There are no cheats that work!

4. th way to kill zurg is when he shoots at you with the yellow balls then you start spinning when its about to hit you so then it will fire back at him.(duh)

5. Dude1234567890 // June 2, 2007 at 7:36 pm // Reply

I tired but like the coward he is, he runs away!

6. try spinning and hitting zurg. Maybe you have to push him in the hole. Maybe you have to richoche his shots

7. Dude1234567890 // May 31, 2007 at 7:28 pm // Reply

Zurg is two hard, I am going to give on this game and play a better game

8. toy story 2 is a good game and I want to play the game because my bedroom is fool of things thats toy story

9. why cant I play this game without paying for it can I get a free try playingthe game

10. Glitch man // May 13, 2007 at 7:09 pm // Reply

NO! DO YOU!

11. know someone how to kill zurg

12. Sonicdude // May 13, 2007 at 6:01 am // Reply

Try hitting him with giant turkey drumsticks or atom bombs or something. (laugh)

13. Dude1234567890 // May 7, 2007 at 8:05 pm // Reply

Will u help me kill that darned Zurg!!!1

14. all right is there ANYWAY In the WHOLE WORLD to kill zurg

15. Dude1234567890 // April 29, 2007 at 11:11 am // Reply

Will somebody puleeses tell me how to killz Urg

16. Dude1234567890 // April 28, 2007 at 2:34 pm // Reply

Help zurg die!

17. Dude1234567890 // April 27, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

due like zurg is so darn hard

19. This game has very, bad graphics!

20. Buzz Lightyear // April 26, 2007 at 9:46 am // Reply

How do you kill zurg? I tried spin atack on him but he runs away! Help me kill him!!

21. Mr. Stumped // April 23, 2007 at 3:31 pm // Reply

How do u kill zurg??

22. how do you kill zurg

23. how do you kill zurg?!?!?!?

24. how do you kill ZURG?????????????????????????????????????????

25. I love Toy Story. It is cool.