Toy Story 2

On the construction yard level, where do you find Mr. Potato Head’s eye?

Games Guru: Go up to the third floor, just after the chains.

74 Comments on Toy Story 2

1. pizzamanspatula // August 13, 2012 at 5:50 pm // Reply

alleys and gulleys is to hard

2. Hotwheelslover365 // July 19, 2011 at 5:46 pm // Reply

I’ve beaten the game twice!

3. high score // March 19, 2011 at 6:06 pm // Reply

this game = hackin awsome!

4. Hotwheelslover365 // November 27, 2010 at 9:40 am // Reply

Are there other platforms for this game?

5. The Denomimator // September 18, 2010 at 5:13 pm // Reply

First Of All,The Evil Emperor Zurg Is Not The Last Level.To Defeat Him,You Need To Use Your Spin Attack Against Him.He Will Start To Throw Balls With His Gun.(Yellow Balls Just Bounce,But Green Balls Will Follow You.To Deflect The Balls,Just Spin On them)Then He Will Go Lower And There You Spin Him Repeatedly And He Will Lose His Lífe When You Keep On Hitting Him.

6. HOW DO YOU BEAT THE ROBOT IN THE ATTIC.

7. ON TOY STORY 2 I CAN,T DEAFEAT ZURG I DID EVERYTHING

8. blobyrobby // June 28, 2010 at 3:53 pm // Reply

i am trying to deafet zurg but i am doing everything i can do

9. it is fun

10. when was this game made

11. there is somthing wrong with my computer or my game

12. to ethrob u keep firing ur laser at it

13. How do you pass Slime Time?

14. i cant pass the boss !!!!
    help ,please!!!!!!!

15. speedchao // June 8, 2009 at 5:07 pm // Reply

I am playing this gme on my Playstation, and I can’t find 100 coins in level 1! I searched for hours in every room! Please help me!

16. Supermario // June 8, 2009 at 1:43 pm // Reply

when fighting Zurg, you have jump while doing a spin attack. Jumping while spinning can make you move faster toward him.

1 2