X-men Legends 2

How do I get past the wall toward the end of the Temple of Sehkmet, and where do I put the jars?

Games Guru: Once you have all four canopic jars in the temple, you should find a large room near a teleportation chamber. In that room, you will find a box that can hold the four jars.

25 Comments on X-men Legends 2

1. CRAZY DUDE // July 28, 2011 at 10:04 pm // Reply

IS CYCLOPS IN THIS GAME????????

2. how to get the air skull in xmen legends 2 on ps2 what character do u use?

3. wher do u find the 4 canopic jars i cant find it anywere

4. Pedroisgod // June 24, 2009 at 4:19 pm // Reply

my team is

Iceman
    Juggernaut
    Nightcrawler
    Either prof X or magneto. Both are excellent.

5. Anonymous // May 29, 2009 at 6:40 am // Reply

how do you get passed the ship level i cant get past the galley

6. can this game be played on a x-box360

7. pedroisgod // March 16, 2009 at 6:32 pm // Reply

nightcrawler is very useful when trying to get somewhere. Simply teleport and if that doesn’t work try this awesome trick:

Go next to a wall and portal. once you do, go straight back. There is a chance one of your team will be on the other side of the wall. Try it.

8. How do I get the air skull? I tried using jean grey but that didnt work….

9. How do I get to apoclypse`s tower and the north sewers?!!!!

10. Professer X has mental powers, like I guess mind control. CYCLOPS, STORM AND WOLVERINE ROCK, ALONG WITH NICK FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS !!!!!!!!!!

11. x man distroy

12. how u get past the labryinth and get to apocalypse

13. how do you get to the air skull?

14. pedroisgod // May 22, 2008 at 2:36 pm // Reply

Thanks.

15. I’m stuck on Apacolypse

16. Gotitcomin88 // March 25, 2008 at 11:19 pm // Reply

How do you get all four elemental skulls or stones?

17. sugar men is best beaten by training wolverine’s feral claw to full, and training him in focus

18. dash check ur objectives i got passed it.

19. oh my gosh how the heck do you get passed sugar man he like kills me in about 5 hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Once you’re at Weapon X, how do youget through the Infinante Factory?

21. helper get 4 becans from the 5 acts and you will get ironman

22. beat the game on easy and u get deadpool.how to get third mystery dude though?

23. j.dobbins // May 30, 2007 at 9:48 am // Reply

u get prof x by beatin all danger room missions

24. can you give me the code to get to 99

25. How do you get professer X?