Yoshi’s Island

How do you get past the Bigger Boo’s fort level? I always get stuck on it.

Games Guru: I assume you are having trouble with the magically transformed BIGGER BOO. (If this is not correct, please let me know what part of this level is giving you problems.) Here’s the deal with the BIG BOO: Use ricochet shots. Look away from him so he floats toward you, then fire shots into the walls so they bounce off and hit him as he approaches. Five shots should just about put him down for good.

119 Comments on Yoshi’s Island

1. Oh,sorry i Forgot to say something Say What AR Pkmn Diamond Codes You Want OK Bye!

2. Hi Guys I used to be Ash Ketchum but now im Lucariex so anyways can someone give some AR DS Codes for Yoshis Island DS Please? and in return I’ll Give Some Pkmn Diamond AR Codes Ok Thanks Bye!

3. blue yoshi rocks // August 5, 2008 at 1:37 pm // Reply

i think some of you guys think world five level 3 is hard. if you guys get too toughed

out just let me know and i’ll tell you how to beat it. :mrgreen:

4. scoutmasterdoom // July 29, 2008 at 8:42 pm // Reply

the last boss is baby boswer hes soo hard you even need to battle the all the bosses so he gets too big you need lots of eggs

5. is this yoshi’s island DS things

6. ultimatepokemonmaster! I want an answer in superstar saga!

7. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 22, 2008 at 6:11 pm // Reply

TO Oatmeal999, this isn’t YOshi’s ISland DS, but I dunno how to get the coin. To CGK Superstar, to beat Raphael, wait until he stops on an area with a flattened pillar then ground-pound the pillar at the opposite end of the planetoid to cause damage. To Demango: This isn’t YOshi’s Isladn DS but listen to this: Stay on the raft as it moves through the water.

8. How do you get past 3-1 ? I keep getting eaten by a fish that I can’t throw eggs at.

9. CGKSuperstar // July 7, 2008 at 8:01 pm // Reply

How do I pass the creature in world 5, stage 8? The one on the big rolling ball?

10. oatmeal999 // June 26, 2008 at 4:06 pm // Reply

its easy to get the character coin in level 3-7

11. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 23, 2008 at 3:32 pm // Reply

Why won’t anyone answer my question about the goombas and the stomping and the exploding?

12. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 22, 2008 at 4:24 pm // Reply

To Bim: Lock your aim using the L button when your cursor is directly to your right. Then wait until the platform gets low enough, then attack!

13. HI, HOW CAN I PASS THE BIG PIRANHA IN WORLD 4-3? I CAN´T TRHOW AN EGG AND PASS THOSE PLATFORMS…

14. Ultimatepokemonmaster // May 11, 2008 at 10:32 am // Reply

How come when Mario flattens goombas they explode but when Yoshi does they just flatten and run faster?

15. I have and beat both yoshi’s island and yoshi’s island DS. THEY ARE GREAT GAMES!!!!!!!

16. soulja boy tell ’em, beat the bouncies and watch patterns. you will pass until you get to the egg-enut then just throw an egg.

17. soulja boy tell ’em, just kill all the bouncies and watch patterns. you will make it.

18. soulja boy tell 'em // February 21, 2008 at 3:43 pm // Reply

on yoshi’s island DS, how do you clear the part with the bouncies in level 4-7 teeth chattering chill zone?

19. lucario owner 687 // January 25, 2008 at 1:24 pm // Reply

I have cheats!

20. Dear mynameisntmitch,

How do you beat level5-1?

21. Super Yoishi, what you have to do is ricochet an egg off the wall so that it hits the bandaged bump on Naval Pirahna.

22. Lucario_owner_684486 // December 2, 2007 at 3:26 pm // Reply

bowser is a crybaby! i beat him normal mode 5 seconds magic mode 57 second so easy

23. SUPER YOISHI // December 2, 2007 at 2:03 am // Reply

HOW DO YOU DEFFEAT EVIL PARONA PLANT IN YOISHI ISLAND ADVANCE.

24. i beat the game before i got my action replay

25. I have Yoshis Island DS. It’s harder, cooler, and you have 2 screens

26. First you go to world 5, level 5. At the part where you turn into a helecopter let the peeps almost take away mario and take him back.You must then turn into a helecopter and they will try to take him away.then press select and use the star thingy. Wait for the power of the helecopter run out andeat him.

27. I know how to eat mario!

28. OK

29. i can ‘t beat the game

30. how do you beat world 5-6

31. The maze level is the hardest and I have beat all the levels and unlocked all secret and bonus levels

32. My game cannot save -.- if not i can go to world 6 already.Remember the prince froggy the castle?so funny

33. mynameisntmitch // August 21, 2007 at 10:48 pm // Reply

i beat that game in 2 hours flat its soo easy jus tell me what lvl it is ill tell you how to do it

34. People actually took 2 days to beat this? It took me the best of 2 years! Not that I played it much…

35. If u think that game is hard Big Pete you haven`t seen World 6 yet!

36. HOW DO YOU BEAT THE LAST LEVEL ON 3?????????????????????????

37. gamefreak600 // June 29, 2007 at 12:06 am // Reply

this game iseasy theshipiseasy

38. I would rate it 9.7-buy it it’s worth every pennie *kha-khing sound effect*

39. kirby is my favorite character. i beat the game in 3 days it was easy ….ok not that easy but i beat it.

40. gamerdude220 // June 14, 2007 at 9:08 am // Reply

I beat Yoshi’s Island in about 1 day. It is very easy.

41. By the way, what rate do you give this game?

42. I love Yoshi Island

43. I can help you with the goonies.

as a helicopter,you’re still aloud to jump on them and destroy them.

i rock!

i beat king bowser the 2nd time i tried

44. for goonie rides go up right when u see ’em

45. magma ruler210 // April 29, 2007 at 7:21 pm // Reply

SOME ONE TELL ME HOW TO BEAT THE PIRATE SHIP LVL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46. how do i beat it

47. I wrote ” this is sapost to be kirby” by accsadent

48. I beat this game in 1 week it is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) ;) ;0 this is sapost to be kirby.

49. I am at Goonie Rides and when you morph into a plane I always get hit by a Goonie.

HELP!

50. yoshis iland rox i got up to the fith world in 2 hours(2 hours playing it. it really took 2 days.)

1 2