Yoshi’s Island

How do you get past the Bigger Boo’s fort level? I always get stuck on it.

Games Guru: I assume you are having trouble with the magically transformed BIGGER BOO. (If this is not correct, please let me know what part of this level is giving you problems.) Here’s the deal with the BIG BOO: Use ricochet shots. Look away from him so he floats toward you, then fire shots into the walls so they bounce off and hit him as he approaches. Five shots should just about put him down for good.

28 Comments on Yoshi’s Island

1. game winner // June 12, 2009 at 5:11 pm // Reply

i beat the game and got a perfect score on every level and kameks revenge is a mini part in the game

2. Sithmaster // May 25, 2009 at 12:34 pm // Reply

If you need help on ALMOST any game, tell me.

3. Yoshi Kirby // April 30, 2009 at 2:11 pm // Reply

How do i beat “Yoshi’s Island Easter eggs”?

4. Nintendo Yoshi // April 19, 2009 at 5:03 am // Reply

My friend has this game and he had it for like a year and he was still on world 1 and he let me borrow it for 2 days and i got to world 4

5. How do you get past the giant Chomp on 5/1?

6. I won the DS game!!!!!! It’s very, VERY HARD. But it’s very, VERY FUN!!!!!

7. Hey I can’t beat any of the levels that move the screen.I need help.Please tell me how.I am freeking out.

8. i beat the game the last level is baby bowser is transformed to huge!

9. in yoshis island you get two games in one

10. how do you hack in and get Hamek’s Revenge?

11. how do myou beat 5-6 . its hard i cant get the 4 ball and iv tried everything what do you do

12. I heard theres a hack of this game called Kameks Revenge…

13. Dear Mama-Mia-Mario,
    The doors are chosen randomly. I can’t say how to get it to those doors…

14. mama-mia-mario // December 16, 2008 at 7:30 pm // Reply

need help on a game? ask me! i cant anser every q b ut at least it`ll help.

15. mama-mia-mario // December 15, 2008 at 9:47 pm // Reply

so do i super sonic,but where is door #2/3?

16. LOLOLOL! i own game & there’s a Salvo the slime mini-boss in one of the doors that you hit with an egg! (think in door #2 or door #3.) LOL! he’s not green; he’s tanish & the music\ area stays the same. I HATE KAMEK!!!! HE STINKS!!

• Dear Super Sonic, I agree with you when you say what you said about Kamek; on Bowser’s castle, he tries to ambush you when you’re a helicopter.

17. hello,i beat the game still trying to get 700 points on each level

18. Well Drragonfeind2000, I hate to say it but They are Cheap.

If I Did not trade it away at Game Stop, Then I Won’t have Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates only For Nitendo DS Rated E 10.

And That Game Rocks!!😆

19. Dragonfeind2000 // October 21, 2008 at 5:16 pm // Reply

Dudes, the cheap graphics cost points. but cool game,,,,,,,i beat it in like a day.

Blue yoshi rocks,if your stuck on DANGER ICY CONDITIONS then state where you are.if you stuk on the sled part try jumping alot.

20. how do you get the awesome smiley faces?

21. Dragoon Commander Kain // October 15, 2008 at 9:18 am // Reply

I got rid of this because the graphics were cheap!

22. On need help on “Marching Mild’s Fort”.

23. How do you get past level 4-8?

24. Why Hasent Anybody Given Me Action Replay Codes Yet?!?

25. Ultimatepokemonmaster,i dont know, but yoshi is weaker than mario,so perhaps mario is tougher than yoshi,so the goombas that mario attacks will explode.(P.S. Do you have super mario 64 ds? The goombas explode no matter which character you use.)Ok,Bye!