The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

How do you get the hookshot and flute?

Games Guru: First, let me say that this is one of the finest games ever made and that those of you who haven’t played it but like adventure games should get your hands on it.

Now, to point: The hookshot is in a chest in the swamp palace. You are going to need the shovel to get the flute. You go to the northwest part of the clearing and dig.

26 Comments on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

1. I can’t get the Moon Pearl in mountain tower!

2. link8290 you go to the northeast coner in the light world after the boy stops playing the flute and dig there.

3. boyscoutcamper // September 14, 2008 at 4:32 pm // Reply

i need help in the ice (5th dark world)temple!!

4. Ultimatepokemonmaster // July 16, 2008 at 7:48 pm // Reply

This stupid thing changed my name to Anonymous and whenever I try to tell you that it keeps deleting my messages!

5. Anonymous // May 18, 2008 at 8:43 pm // Reply

Did you notice something? Did you notice those Buzzblobs (Those green things that you can’t hit with the sword or you’ll get hit instead) look a lot like the Pokemon called Wobuffet? The Bari’s (The elecric balls) look like the Pokemon called Voltorb? And the Bow Wows (The black things on leashes) look a lot like Chain Chomps from the Super Mario series)?

6. I beat the game and it was easy and I can’t tell u.I ike when dark link comes ion the game.

7. super luigi // May 6, 2008 at 2:37 pm // Reply

smley is right

and this game is great

im in the finel dungeon:-)

8. I beat the game. It was tons of fun. A challenge to all players. Can you find all the items? I’m still looking for one.

9. to jeremiah go to zelda universe or please b more specific.

10. if u want a clean walkthrough go to zelda universe. it is very clear.

p.s. i beat the game and know where to get good info.[ask me if u have a questions.]

have fun and dont get stressed out, RELAX. :]

11. kairi x sora // March 19, 2008 at 1:10 pm // Reply

to miss,

i have no isea, i havent completed it yet either but i really wanna lol

12. zeldafreak5 // March 14, 2008 at 9:22 am // Reply

THIS IS THI BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I strongly advise you to buy it.

(I Strongly advise you to buy Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl also)

13. i know after mirror go to the other palace mountain tower then kill the boss there

14. mario475 – Thieves town is the dark world counterpart to Kakario village.

15. i need help

16. how do i get the big key in the swamp place

17. What will i do if i finish the zelda link to the past?

18. how do you get to thieves town?

19. where to get the flute

20. What do i do after i get the mirror?

21. Sushi man and Video game lover, heres my advice. To clear east palace, If you are wondering how to find the big key, There is one room with 4 spinners surrounding a pot. Beat all the enemies in that room and the spinners will go around the room. Lift the pot they used to be around to find a switch. Hit that switch to find a chest that contains the big key. If you have trouble with the boss, use the arrows to hit 5 of the 6 armos knights. The remaining one will turn red and try to crush you. Hit this one with the sword. As for you, Video game lover, do you mean the second palace in general, or the second dark palace? If you mean the second palace in general, translate the tablet in front of you with the book of mudora. If you mean dark world, this gets complicated. You know the place with the 4th piece of heart? Head there. Teleport to the Light World and drain the water from the lake. This makes the Palace fill with water. then teleport back And enter that building again. That building is the swamp palace.

22. Video games lover // November 17, 2007 at 6:16 pm // Reply

Um, how do u get to the second dungeon?

23. sushi man411 // November 6, 2007 at 8:37 am // Reply

im stuk on the east palace level

24. this LoZ game is quite easy but some of the puzzles or finding your way around th dungeons are some times complicated

25. Poll who is the haardest boss. note thism will end in one month. Ganon etc. count.