Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi

How do you unlock Hercule?

Games Guru: I am not familiar with the GameCube version of this game. In the PS2 version, you unlock Hercule by defeating Perfect Cell while with Super Trunks in Android Saga. You unlock Super Saiyan Teen Gohan the same way.

61 Comments on Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi

1. to venom
    that video belong to me all right i can’t answer at that question now cause it’s my secret take my email then we can talk

2. i saw this video of a guy who unlocked secret dbz characters in tenkaichi 2 but he didnt say how he unlocked them…does anyone know how to unlock the secret characters such as tora and thomas and the rest of coolers armered squadran

3. does anyone know how to unlock thomas,and tora(bardock’s comrads) in any dbz tenkaichi game?

4. super saiyan 4 gogeta // May 12, 2010 at 4:13 pm // Reply

in budokai 3 i fused goku and vegeta

5. it take from my time 7 hour’s

6. to zero yes there is that’s me and in 3rd one too
    but in tenkaichi 2 i swear that bandai give me a gold medalion
    because i beat the game 2nd part at 3 level in all the battles and didn’t tatch me even by one punsh if you have any question ask me i’m sure that you find your answer

7. to awesomeman hey i beat this game 13 times and i think i have a question for you that makes you nothing against me in this game and all of thier part’s
    the question is
    how do unlock the secret charcters like chi chi,all baby vegeta form’s in this part the the 2nd one
    come answer at this question you’ll be the greatest one in the game

8. to ppppp all the seven dragon balls are in the first battle in the first gate of piccolo vs raddits
    to find them you should not kill raddits only after you destroy all the big rock’s in arena then it show’s on the redar a yallow signal and that’s where the dragon ball
    then you repeat the thing
    is this clear ?

9. to Anonymous uub in this part of dbz isn’t existe

10. to KIJIJ you can unlock it by getting the 7 dragon ball z

11. does anyone out there know where i can get a dragonball z magazine with a gold cover, a collectors edition? possibly came out in o6′ or 07?

12. to THOMAS there’s no password to get the last battle you need to the 7 dragon balls

13. here an information :you have to know all the players in dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 1 ther’s a place in deul down of cpu vs cpu place to put your passwords you only unlocke this with the 7 dragon balls

14. HOW TO UNLOCK THE LAST SAGA IN DBZ BUDOKAI TENKAICHI 2

15. There to unlock hercule, I think you had to beat tournament mode on hard or very hard.

16. what is the password for the last battle gate

17. to kill kid buu u need goko helcule ub and vegta.

18. how do you get all of the poeple

19. where are all 7 dragon balls?

20. drummerboy16 // June 26, 2008 at 6:39 am // Reply

Its a little to easy but you change that by going to the options

PS:NARUTO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

21. wht is the password to make your on charecter?

22. dragon ballz is the best game ever all the power cobos ar ausume

23. this is really superb

24. Hey need to get super Saiyan Goku?

And Naruto rocks!!!!

25. i beat the game

i know cheats

26. to unlock the last level you need to get all 7 dragon ballz and wish for it

27. how do u unlock the last level i have everyone its i dont know and naruto sucks

28. this game really stinks. the show is a sin to anime and it is WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY

to easy.

P.S. NARUTO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. these games rock i cant wait for the 3rd one

30. How do you unlock the last level?

31. I think that game is as raw as ever! I love that game!

32. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 3:09 pm // Reply

team zero what awesomeman said

33. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 3:04 pm // Reply

cool fighting game but nothing beats wrestling!

34. awesomeman // July 13, 2007 at 8:54 am // Reply

hey anyone have any questions to this game i beat 4 times and have everyone

35. awesomeman // July 6, 2007 at 9:18 am // Reply

team zero i can beat u with perfect cell

36. awesomeman // July 6, 2007 at 9:17 am // Reply

u dont kill kid buu with hercule just stay away from him

but if ur talkin about someone else dont get close ranged combat

37. how to unlock the last level ?

38. does anybody know what does the ki custome thing do i cant figure it out!!!

39. i just press square square trianlgle over and over

40. hey is ther anybody thats good at tenkaichi 2 in here?

41. are there any cheat codes for this game???

42. Team Zero // May 24, 2007 at 3:03 am // Reply

We are the awakened fury.. none can stand against our might… we are kidd buu and Omega Shenron….fear our power…

43. it took me 2 days

44. I’m GOKUS BEGEST fAN

45. it took me 2 days to beat the whole game, it was real easy

46. I have ps2 dbz budokai tenkaichi 2 but its pretty much the same as 1.

if u wanna get full hirudigarn (or whatever you prefere to spell his name as) then fuse his top and bottom half.

47. its easy. i beat the whole thing!

48. there isnt a gamecube version, only ps2!

49. how do you kill kid buu

50. I am not familiar with the GameCube version of this game. In the PS2 version, you unlock Hercule by defeating Perfect Cell while with Super Trunks in Android Saga. You unlock Super Saiyan Teen Gohan the same way.

1 2