Games Guru

Pokemon Crystal Version

Can you only get Raikou and Entei after beating the elite four? And where would you find them if you can get them before the Pokemon league (elite-four)?

Games Guru: You will run into Raikou and Entei early on, in a Ecruteak City, but they leave before you can catch them. After that, you can track them down on your Pokedex.

Is Mewtwo in the game?

Games Guru: Mewtwo is number 150 on the Pokedex, so yes, he is indeed in there.

I’m in Mt. Silver. I meet with Red. I save the game before I battle him. I’ve been trying to win against him, but I keep losing!! How do I win?

Games Guru: Bad news: There is no simple answer for beating Red. His Pokemon are Pikachu, Snorlax, Espeon, Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise. If you are coming in with a powerful Golem or Onyx, hoping to pound down his Pikachu, you will get a face full of Venusaur and Bloastoise. He will cook your electrics, shock and plant your waters, and dark your psychics. So what do you do? You return the favor. Build up your elite team so you can take damage and deal out some harm, then send out a fire Pokemon when he gives you Venusaur and Snorlax. Send out a Pokemon with some earthquaking ability to meet his Pikachu. You get the drift. If you are going to beat Red, you will beat him with basics—strong Pokemon that can play off his weaknesses.

Where can you get Mew? I found this many times online:

1. Catch all Unown

2. Have letters M-E-W in party

3. Fly to lake of rage

4. Surf up and down till you see him.

I’ve tried this for 6 hours straight and it does not work. Am I doing something wrong, or am I missing something?

Games Guru: As I understand it, Mew is not available in Crystal but can be obtained by trading with someone who has captured it in Red or Blue.

How do I get all 3 legendary pokemon in the game?

Games Guru: I might be showing my ignorance here, but we’re talking about a game that features Articuno, Zapdos, Multres, Lugia, Mew, Mewtwo and Entei, among others. Which pokemon in particular are you looking for?

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Crystal Version”

1. Dejan says:

Where i can find up-grade in the pokemon crystal?

2. troublemaker says:

Guys…I’m having a huge trouble that dying for begging your help…can i catch suicune if i kill it in the starter(quest which is in the moment of tin tower)?can i?TTT____TTT I hv seen many answer in other forum like “you can defeat elitle four and return to tin tower and suicune will show up” or “you can caught it at route 25″ bla bla bla…but i had tried and it seems doesn’t work…guys please help…

3. Jimmy the nail says:

How do u trade your pokemon in for one of your other ones?

4. help says:

Is there an hm that helps swim up waterfalls…and if so where do I get it

5. squeekeee...... says:

shiny pokemon are available in gold, silver, and crystal. go over to the lake where gyrados is found at. talk toi the gyrados in the center of the lake. shiny gyrados is the ONLY guranteed shiny pokemon in the game, so get him while u can.

6. squeekeee...... says:

NO, suicune and entei don’t evolve. they are legendaries.

7. Poke guy says:

Hw do i get the unwn i reali dun0 hw^_^

8. XxKanda PandaxX says:

Hey guys i found this website today and i really wanted to ask how to fix a corrupted Pokemon Gold I found yesterday..

9. captain entei says:

Hey guys can entei and suciune evolve?

10. iwasbored says:

what do i do if i beat ash ans cought all the pokemon and all my battling pokemon are lvl 100

11. Jace says:

I had this but then it was corrupted =(. I had an invincible Typhlosion and was in need of only 2 badges.

12. Blaziken86 says:

Um… guys? I read a comment that said you can clone masterballs. I still have mine and I would love to be able to do this. However, this is my third playthrough of Crystal and I have never heard of it. How can you do this? Oh, you can find me on the Mystery Dungeon page. Bye!

13. Pkmn/adik says:

How can i catch all pokemon.

14. broski12 says:

can you catcch all 250 pokemon in crystal besides the ones you have to trade in

15. Corn(malaysia) says:

Well,i don’t have any cable-trade pokemons…so my silver got 282 pokemons seen with 187 pokemons that i have …froggy,got any tips on defeating the seven trainers at battle tower ? Tq

16. PokemonMaster7 says:

Its been a while since i was on i been trying to catch raikou for 3 months…I used my master ball for entei here are my new pokemon…..

Dragonite(BurstNite) Lv.66
    Typhsion(Blazer) Lv.54
    Snorlax(Choji) Lv.50
    poliwhirl(AquaSiege) Lv.44

17. Trunks says:

helo can u he pokemon crystal help me i just beat pokemon crystal pc version and red my pokemon are espeon lvl 54 suicune lvl 43 charizard lvl 51 ferow lvl 52 and typhlosion lvl 53 and umbreon lvl 53 is there anything els i gotta do to complete the game

18. drakiwi says:

Hey how do you catch entei without a masterball I tried using mean look but it uses roar what do I do?

• UnKnOwN says:

if u try this maybe it works put in the first line of your team bellsprout or weepinbell or victreebel use to him 1st the sleep powder then if works change your pokemon into one that have mean look so he will not fled from you then catch it gud lock ^___^

19. dark123 says:

thanks 4 telling me

20. froggy17 says:

Sorry guys, I am going to be gone for a while and won’t have time for this website. If when I return I have time I will try to come back and answer questions. It has been great, froggy14- froggy17 signing out.

21. final says:

how do you get in the secret cave, only after catching all 26 unown’s? cause i remember finding it somewhere on the computer a long time ago, but i lost how to do it and i have never done it trully before, i remember that in this cave you can catch any pokemon you want in the game, i remember that it said there many door’s in it, with one of all the pokemon, in each door.

22. dark123 says:

aren’t there 27 unown in all?

Write a comment about “Pokemon Crystal Version”

Nickname: