What do you know about NHL Slapshot?
Games Guru: This year’s model has a cool hockey stick peripheral (with a foam tip, so nobody gets hurts). Here are some tips:
– Slapshots are hard to pull off in traffic; get open before winding up and taking a slapper.
– When trying to score in a shootout, move the Nunchuk control stick side-to-side rapidly for quick dekes.
– Skating down the ice isn’t just about speed: Try skating on a curved path if you’re struggling to get through traffic.
– When you have the puck on a breakaway with one defender, try a spin-o-rama with the B button.
– If you’re having a hard time earning Silver and Gold boosts in Peewee to Pro mode, increase the period length.
– In Peewee to Pro mode, pay attention to your coach’s feedback. The grades he gives you turn into experience points.
– If you have a Nintendo Wi-Fi connection, check online updates for the latest roster and schedule.