Lego Battles: Ninjago

I can’t get past the 6th level in the first ninja chapter. Can you tell me how to get through?

Games Guru: This is one of those cases in which I need to know exactly where you are to help you out with some strategy. But here is a walkthrough that may give you some good info: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/957935-lego-battles/faqs/57930

What are the strange trapdoor-like things in the floor in the act select rooms and what are they for? I’ve been driving myself crazy trying to figure out what they are and what they are for!

Games Guru: I see what you mean, and I’m stumped, too. It’s possible that the game makers wanted to do something with the trap doors but didn’t have time before their deadline. So they just left them there.

Dear Games Guru, Do you have any codes? And what do the weird letters by the videos mean?

Games Guru: I always wonder about the letters myself. But it’s a mystery: I don’t know what they mean. Here are some codes for studs, though.

– GQBAUJP – 5000 Studs
– BGCHKHA – 55000 Studs
– JXULZZW – 60000 Studs
– FBMRSWG – 65000 Studs
– ZZXWUZJ – 70000 Studs
– HXMVRZP – 75000 Studs
– NYUXUZF – 8000.

Games Guru: I really don’t know what the weird letters mean. But here are your codes:

– KMRWLSS – Show Enemies on Minimap
– HJEKTPU – Unlock Kruncha
– TSDYHBZ – Unlock Spaceman
– YUXUZF – 80000 Studs
– Change the calendar to December 12-24 to unlock Santa Claus

How do you win in this game? Any tips?

Games Guru: You need patience and strategy to win at Ninjago. Here’s some help!

— You start each level with a limited number of bricks, so create the most important buildings and units first.

— Towers can be upgraded as well as units. This will improve range and damage against passing foes.

— Use more than one builder at a time to increase the speed of construction of buildings and units.

— Press the X button to flip the top and bottom screens, and use the stylus to move the box around the minimap.

— Look for red bricks and minikits in missions to unlock characters and codes.

— Building a brick bank near brick piles will reduce the amount of time your builders take to return bricks.

— Increase the duration for which spells are performed with this code: PYHEESD

67 Comments on Lego Battles: Ninjago

1. How do you beat level 2 act 5?

2. i beat it use all red bricks you can. i love it.

3. I’m on ninjago act 4 mission 1 where they search for the portal, but I can’t find the minikit or the red brick and I need help

4. game cheif // May 17, 2014 at 6:22 pm // Reply

How do I get lord garmodon. I did everything.

5. the show comes back 2014

6. I have completed all of ninjago got all the charecters even got garmadon and got all red bricks

7. i beat the whole game and got lord garmodon

8. I’m stuck on the fire dragon. (for about a year now.)HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. How do you get past level 4?!

10. incredible // May 6, 2013 at 8:53 pm // Reply

how does that happen?

11. ninjago mania // May 6, 2013 at 8:51 pm // Reply

The game is real fun but how do you defeat garmadon?

12. zane2003 // May 2, 2013 at 4:43 pm // Reply

help me! I can’t beat incoming.

13. ShrewManChew // April 19, 2013 at 9:37 am // Reply

I am having trouble finding red bricks it says the level has one and I go and destroy everything but no red brick help please:-(

14. i cant get the minikit on 1-6 how do u get it

15. YEAH I AGREE! I CAUGHT The Final Battle, the LAST EPISODE of LEGO NINJAGO

16. Guys I. Now a cheat codes how to unlock garmadon

17. do you have any codes for the computer

18. It is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. i just need santa and garmodon it was easy at the end becuase i had most red bricks and the last level was a peice a cake

20. is there a cheat to make you win every time.

21. how do you defeat the 4 arm seleoton

22. The tv show stinks!!!!!!

23. richie rich // July 25, 2012 at 10:46 am // Reply

who knows how to get past ninja 1-6

• to get past act 1 level 6. what i did is when i first started i would upgrade the earth guy to the scythe. mean while get my workers to go up from the starting point to the mine and the golden stuff wait until the upgrade it complete then destroy the keep then build a brick house to get brick and set my village to work

• you get red brick fast build make the ninjas and destroy the building there and then go to the skeletons base

24. does anybody here know what buttons and where to type codes for all cars on need for speed carbon

25. lavasamurai // July 17, 2012 at 5:06 pm // Reply

I have all red bricks,minikits, and have beat the whole game!

26. the invincible code i need it now

27. I love” Lego Battles:Ninjago”I”mon level 10.Even though are TV doen’t have Cartoon Network(Wich is sad.)I’ve watched all of the episodes including the new ones ‘Rise of the Snakes’.I have all of the Lego sets for the origenal.

28. totally!!!!!

29. where can you get it cheap I have lego battles

30. brick daddy // June 5, 2012 at 4:38 pm // Reply

are there any cheat codes like lego battles? I have tried earning them and have gone to 6 different websites and no good!

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SOS

31. dumboldore39 // May 12, 2012 at 11:39 am // Reply

how do you beat the fire dragon?

32. i am on the last level on ninga 4-5

33. love it!

34. i love ninjago

35. I am eight how do you get lego battles ninjago

• brick daddy // June 5, 2012 at 4:43 pm // Reply

who ever first asked the game guru the first question I know it

go to lego video games part of lego.com and put them in at the ninjago part of it.

for each code you give you get a code for lego studs and a lot of them

• Ninja100 // April 7, 2013 at 9:46 am //

You do not! you go to the lego shop in battles ninjago ,choose cheat codes and enter them ,!

36. I need a bit more codes please?

37. i got to level 10

38. is this for pc????????

39. i am 8 years old and my dad bought a lot of toys i have zx , dx, andnormal bad , and good guys

40. LEGO Universer // November 24, 2011 at 7:13 pm // Reply

can not wait till it comes back on the second

41. its in cartoon network