Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

How do you get through Weapons Factory?

Games Guru: Since I don’t know where you’re having trouble, here’s a complete guide: http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3175065/30952/lego_star_wars_3__the_clone_wars/xbox_360

How do you get through the Zillo Beast?

Games Guru: This takes a TON of strategy. Since I don’t know where you’re stuck, here’s a walkthrough: http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3175065/30960/lego_star_wars_3__the_clone_wars/xbox_360

How do you get the stealth ship?

Games Guru: It’s not easy. You have to collect all 130 gold bricks. You need to:

– Finish all levels in Story Mode.
– Get enough studs in each level to attain “True Jedi” status.
– Get all 10 Minikits in each level.
– Finish all Ground Assault Missions, both the Republic and Separatist sides.
– Finish all Space Assault Missions.
– Finish all 12 Bounty Hunter Missions aboard the Invisible Hand.

I need codes.

Games Guru: Here you go:
— Invincibility J46P7A
— Character Studs 2D5GNM
— Character Studs QD2C31
— Stud Magnet 6MZ5CH
— Score X10 N1CKR1
— Minikit Detector SD5NA
— Dual Wield 4ES4R
— Dark Side X1V4N2

Dear Mister Games Guru, I noticed you haven’t had any questions about this game. I was wondering if you knew any of the codes. Thank you for your help.

Games Guru: No problem!
— Invincibility J46P7A
— Stud Magnet 6MZ56H
— Minikit Detector CSD5NA
— Glow in the Dark 4GT3VQ
— Regenerate Hearts 2D7JNS

66 Comments on Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

1. How do you beat the level “Shadow of Malevolence”?

2. What‛s the cheat code for invincibility on LEGO STAR WARS III for the 3DS

3. What is the code for Star Wars III FOR Invincibility?

4. avatar master // December 31, 2011 at 1:27 pm // Reply

hay weirdo,you need a bounty hunter for the first one.

5. on the wii version i completed the prologue, epilogue, and all of the ventress, general greivous, and count dooku levels but I can’t find the bonus levels! can someone tell me how to unlock them?

• avatar master // December 31, 2011 at 1:33 pm // Reply

you need to go to the left side of the hanger with a bounty hunter, activate a door and go through a hallway, at the end of the hallway there is a room with a control panal thingy. you can access a bonus level from there and after that all the other control panal thingys.

• second class scout // January 12, 2012 at 7:42 pm // Reply

Fly to the enemy hangar and follow the directions the other person gave.

• wierdo on the far right use r2d2 or dark force to make bridge go up the elevator and you get a tatooine level

6. Guru you got the Stud Magnet code wrong hah hah!!!It is 6mz5ch!!!Proof straight from where you get the code for Savage Oppress!!!(PS I do not know his code though.)

7. Guru,the code for stud magnet did not work. I have the Wii version.

8. WHAT IS ACTIVATION CODE FOR PC

9. GETIN IT FOR CRISHMAS

10. Any ideas obout what game i should ask for for Christmas?

• second class scout // January 12, 2012 at 7:48 pm // Reply

battlefield bad company 2 is a must have game. 200 round mg’s, semi automatic shotguns, .50 cal. sniper rifle’s, grenade launchers, rpg’s,stealing enemy vehicles, driving atv’s, on a couple of missions: MINIGUN!!!

11. You go to extras and on the top of the screen it says cheat codes.

12. I don’t have it yet SO I AM thinking it might be a good nintendo game

13. I got this for my birthday adn it is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!

15. avatar master // November 2, 2011 at 3:30 pm // Reply

i really like this game.i have 9.something percentig done but i cant get 100./’, any help?

16. How do we complete the zilo beast

17. Do any of you know what the code for savage opress?

:p

18. BYU FAN FROM WYOMING // October 29, 2011 at 10:26 pm // Reply

What is the best game systym to play it on?

19. play the demo FIRST its AWESOME.

20. storymonster0 // October 19, 2011 at 8:38 pm // Reply

HEY U MIGHT WANT 2 GO 2 LEGO STAR WARS III: THE CLONE WARS BETA!! ITS REALLY COOL!!! I NO ALL THE CODES!!! ASK IF U NEED ANY!!!

21. i beat all the lvels

22. starwarsrocks // October 16, 2011 at 8:05 am // Reply

I really want this game but I can’t buy it so can anyone tell me a good place to buy lower than $28.

23. sammurottfantic // October 15, 2011 at 6:15 pm // Reply

game is fun my data got erased on accident

24. wads2233333333 // October 15, 2011 at 2:12 pm // Reply

Good concept

25. i have ds version. where do you enter cheats?