Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

How do you get through Weapons Factory?

Games Guru: Since I don’t know where you’re having trouble, here’s a complete guide: http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3175065/30952/lego_star_wars_3__the_clone_wars/xbox_360

How do you get through the Zillo Beast?

Games Guru: This takes a TON of strategy. Since I don’t know where you’re stuck, here’s a walkthrough: http://mycheats.1up.com/view/section/3175065/30960/lego_star_wars_3__the_clone_wars/xbox_360

How do you get the stealth ship?

Games Guru: It’s not easy. You have to collect all 130 gold bricks. You need to:

– Finish all levels in Story Mode.
– Get enough studs in each level to attain “True Jedi” status.
– Get all 10 Minikits in each level.
– Finish all Ground Assault Missions, both the Republic and Separatist sides.
– Finish all Space Assault Missions.
– Finish all 12 Bounty Hunter Missions aboard the Invisible Hand.

I need codes.

Games Guru: Here you go:
— Invincibility J46P7A
— Character Studs 2D5GNM
— Character Studs QD2C31
— Stud Magnet 6MZ5CH
— Score X10 N1CKR1
— Minikit Detector SD5NA
— Dual Wield 4ES4R
— Dark Side X1V4N2

Dear Mister Games Guru, I noticed you haven’t had any questions about this game. I was wondering if you knew any of the codes. Thank you for your help.

Games Guru: No problem!
— Invincibility J46P7A
— Stud Magnet 6MZ56H
— Minikit Detector CSD5NA
— Glow in the Dark 4GT3VQ
— Regenerate Hearts 2D7JNS

38 Comments on Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

1. Dear Games Guru,
    I was wondering where you got all the information on the game’s codes, and the stealth ship?

2. I'm with the others // December 17, 2012 at 12:28 pm // Reply

How do you create your own levels?

3. How do you enter codes on the DS.

4. this game is fun does any one ells likes it

5. TacoDudeFan007 // November 8, 2012 at 10:56 pm // Reply

Man, wish there were more codes.

6. is this for ds?

7. games are at boyslife are cool be cool at boyslife.

8. can you have any baseball tips?

9. how do you get the redbrick in the locked jail cell?

10. How do you get the minikit when you get to the Electric beam in (Destroy Malevolence).

Please Reply.

11. does anybody know a code to get all charachters? if so PLEASE REPLY NOW!!!!!!!!
    NOW

12. I think the Mini games are one of the best parts.

13. I know a bunch of codes!😉

14. lightning45 // June 13, 2012 at 10:42 am // Reply

how to get to dark side

15. no

16. how do you get the stealth ship for xbox 360?

17. 3D$CR@ZY // May 6, 2012 at 3:03 pm // Reply

I also only have 99.8, can anybody help me get the guy after Chan. Palpatine? ( I already got savage opress and stealth ship + all gold and red bricks and vehicles. )

18. i love the game it is cool

19. I cannot find how to build your own levels like it said on the March 2011 magazine. PLEASE ANYONE WRITE BACK!!!!!!!!

20. I got this and on the March 2011 magazine it said you could build your own levels for the PC and I cannot find how to do that. Is it only for the Wii? PLEASE ANYBODY WRITE BACK HOW!!!!!!!

21. matchman03 // April 14, 2012 at 8:18 am // Reply

i need help on the complete sega!

22. Hey, here is some codes because I’m awesome.

Exclusive:(You can only get him from a code) Savage Opress: MELL07
    Exclusive:Stealth Ship: XPY46K
    Red Bricks:
    Invincibility:J46P7A
    Stud Multiplier x10:N1CKR1(The more multipliers you turn on, the higher the studs multiply)
    Super Speeders:B1D3W3(With this, all you have to win on a battle or ground mission is a speeder. It’s like a Super Tank and a RX-200 Tank combined that is invincible.)

23. Pedro the Burro // January 30, 2012 at 2:50 pm // Reply

How do you ask Games Guru a videogame question? Can someone post a comment on how to?

24. what dose the red power brick ” dark side ” do?

25. What is the hangar!! the place where you get into planes