Cars 2

Are there any codes?

Games Guru: Here are the big ones:

— Unlock all modes and tracks:  959595
— Unlock Unlimited energy: 721953

I want to unlock professor z. The game said that I need to get to a skyscraper in Tokyo arena, but where is the skyscraper?

Games Guru: Begin by looking for ramps on your left and right. Use turbo before you hit one of the ramps, and jump once you get to the top. You’ll land on the roof and claim your precious trophy!

36 Comments on Cars 2

1. How do you get Professor Z Boy?

2. ShrewManChew // March 4, 2013 at 3:37 pm // Reply

To get laser guided go to options and chose enter code and type in 123456 select Cheat to toggle the cheat on and off.

3. Awsome!

4. Super awesome!

5. the destroyer // May 26, 2012 at 3:47 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU PASS THE KNOCK-OUT RACE AFTER THE PARTY?

6. how do you beat the japan car in tokyo challenge??????? i have been try to beat it like right when i got the game. please help me! this is the best way for cheats!!

7. great movie

8. i like mater the tow truck.

9. Heres a reason why this game is bad.If you fall in water then restart the event.Graphics codes and cheat codes start appearing on the screen.

10. It is cool

11. I love cars 2 I just saw it Is the game fun? I want to play it but I have not.

• Dude, you haven’t played cars 2???!!! It’s like the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• king dedede // September 13, 2013 at 6:29 pm //

Actually, it’s not. Unlike the first Cars, there’s no free drive, which made the first Cars one of the best games ever. Also, they don’t tell you how to get any badges or anything like that, and the controls are so much harder.
        No further questions.

12. movie game

13. Peregrine Falcon // December 13, 2011 at 6:33 pm // Reply

THIS IS THE BEST VIDIO GAME EVER!!!

14. i like it

15. love it

16. IT WAS SO AWESOME BUT MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ARE MATER FINN MCMISSILE AND THE BLUE MUSTANG NAMED ROD REDLINE A.K.A TURQUE

17. AnonymousBoysLifefan // November 21, 2011 at 8:13 pm // Reply

is cars 2 a good game or not

18. I do like this.

19. WHOT ARE THE COODS?

20. bobobobobobob // November 11, 2011 at 8:54 am // Reply

i love it!

21. I haven’t seen the movie yet but i want to.

22. i saw the movie its ausome

23. its cool

24. it was a grat move . i love it.

25. i did it it works