The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Jet Fusion

Can you please tell me the level code for world 4: space station stage 4? Thank you.

Games Guru: The only codes I was able to locate for this game were:

Hold L1 and press square, circle, triangle, square for all tools.

L1, L1l R1, R1, square, square, triangle, triangle, circle, circle for all weapons.

21 Comments on The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius: Jet Fusion

1. how do you get the water tank and hose? in the level volcano of doom

2. i need help in the volcano of doom i entered to the final room but i didnt have the water hose and got many deaths to get it now i cant enter

3. *&^!@#$%^&*() // June 1, 2010 at 12:42 pm // Reply

where do you use the nija thing

4. Freakydude // May 3, 2010 at 8:27 am // Reply

i need to know how to get past the calamatus robot i need help please tell soon ty.

5. pokemon921 // April 17, 2010 at 2:54 pm // Reply

I can not beat the volcano of doom in game cube and i have ben triing for months and cant get past the dark part.

6. How do you get past ultra ninja lord?

7. shutterbugg54 // March 25, 2009 at 10:48 pm // Reply

How do u get past the ants cannot make jump is there a trick to it second level

8. Supersonic Boom // October 5, 2008 at 6:13 pm // Reply

Can anyone help me with the fishing part?PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE

9. do u know how to get 50 navchips

10. well, dsdude i’ve never played it, but i hate! jimmy neutrons :-)

11. Great game! My kids and I really get into it! We’ve made through to Rollercoaster Monster…Can anyone tell me how to defeat the monster and save AltraLord?

12. How do you get the coconut?

13. I love this game! My favorite level is the ultra nija loard dojo. Funny that the ultra ninja loard is Sheen, and hes a bad guy in this game!

14. People must really think this game stinks.

15. smiles the game is :-(

16. I love it!

17. i wont…

i bet the game is bad

18. Exterminator // October 22, 2007 at 10:03 pm // Reply

I got this game. it was ok for $5 at gamecrazy, but if it costs any more than that, don’t get this game.

19. like a month of being here and still no comments. wow

what is this game?

• Legend of Zelda mastr // December 16, 2009 at 1:21 pm // Reply

One of the easiest Jimmy Neutron games ever. Jimmy makes an awesome science project that transports him back in time to ninja stuff. All of Retroville has been turned into something from the book Jimmy put into his machine. Along the way, Jimmy battles Sheen, Cindy, Ms. Fowl, and Calamatus at the end. Fun, but easy.