Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Which part of the castle is Princess Shroob located in? I beat all of her minions but I can’t find HER!

Games Guru: Have you boarded the Shroob ship, then eventually shot down the Shroob Mothership?

180 Comments on Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

1. wario vs luigi // December 24, 2008 at 11:12 am // Reply

how do you beat putting the fires out in yoshis island its taken me september/october and december to figure out ways to hit that red block.

2. can someone other than Mario tell me how to beat the final bosses?

3. where do you find the bean fruit

4. I beat the game, and then my friend’s baby brother stepped on it and broke it. :'(

5. nintendo joe // October 13, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

where can i buythis game please tell me and around how much would it cost. i know it came out a while back but even where would be a good place to get it used

6. okay. i think il lget this game, then.

7. DialgaPalkia // October 3, 2008 at 4:41 pm // Reply

luigifreak,

Supercool.

8. BrawlChampionMaster: yep. it did.

9. how do you beat the plant guy

10. BrawlChampionMaster // September 23, 2008 at 4:07 pm // Reply

Did Gritzy Desert Come from here?

11. To deep

I don’t know if you will see this or not because you asked so long ago

but just in case you see this

the first time I fought the final bosses it took me all day I didn’t get any game overs and it still took all day

but with this new item you can beat both bosses in about 20 minutes if your good

its a neat badge that you can perches for 90 beans at fawfuls bean-n-badge

it has the power to give you as many attack items as you want

to get the second one for luigi you must go to the volcano and play whomps mini game over and over in till you have 90

you can win with only one badge but it takes about 35 minutes if your good

I hope this helps you and all those other people who have it

Mario

12. To yoshi

To Beat the huge Caterpillar hit the mushroom bad guy on the top when he has a tiny mushroom it will fall in the Caterpillar ’s drink and when he drinks it his defense will go down and you will do a LOT more damage

Hope that helps

Signed

Mario

13. ok, yoshi, use a lot of attack items and when the two shroobs ho mushrooms, use a fire flower.

14. im stuck on wrigler, how do you destroy it?!?!?!?!

15. yes, it is.

16. i liked paper mario and superstar saga, so is this game any good?

17. how do you get in that dome on grizy desert

18. yeah it is for the nintendo ds

19. This game PWNS

20. How do u beat Elder Shrooboid i keep on losing

21. BobbleHeadGuy // July 5, 2008 at 11:06 am // Reply

Are there any really good cheats for defeating Elder Princess Shroob

when she turns into a big monster???

somebody, please answer!

22. Unknown Guy // June 24, 2008 at 5:34 pm // Reply

The ending of Mario And Luigi partners in time is hard but fun. Princess shroob Elder Transforms into a monster and once you beat her, she turns into a mushroom.

Then back in the Future, Bowser eats her and you have to beat Bowser and princess shroob elder’s Ghost by counter attacking. So, pretty neat huh?

23. To: Luigi

She is quite easy but she just takes a long time to beat

I would recommend using the strongest attack items you have

if you don’t know how to use them well put on the training badge and lean how to use them really well

most of the Boss fights in this game are really long but keep trying and you’ll win

I hope that helps a little

Mario

24. how many final bosses are there, and do you have any tips?

25. any tips for mrs. thwomp?

26. this is very very confusing and weird but i should tell you i’m really and very badly confused

27. Is it for DS?

28. thanks guys but… now im on the final boss

i cant beat shroob princess!!!!!!

pls help and thanks

29. thanks! ill try that

30. im on shrooboid brat. maybe i need moor practice.

31. To 1911: have you tried Mix flowers they can do a lot of damage on every part of her body then take the crown out and the rest is History.

32. To 1911

I don’t know if you will see this or not because you asked so long ago

but just in case you see this

its a neat badge that you can perches for 90 beans at fawfuls bean-n-badge

it has the power to give you as many attack items as you want

you can win with only one badge but it takes about 35 minutes if your good

I hope this helps you and all those other people who have it

Mario

33. To: Luigi

To Beat the huge Caterpillar hit the mushroom bad guy on the top when he has a tiny mushroom it will fall in the Caterpillar ‘s drink and when he drinks it his defense will go down and you will do a LOT more damage

Hope that helps

Signed

Mario

34. i am stuck at the huge caterpiller. how do you beat it?

35. O YA IT`S AMASING! I`M MARIO & LUIGI`S BIG`S FAN!!!!

36. tips for elder princess shroob

get about 60-70 bros items (40 mix flowers)

when she tries to hit you with an asteroid, hit her with hammer rapidly

if she is lasering you from backround, level with throne-dont jump,anything else-jump

form2-1rst legs 2nd crown 3rd body 6,000 HP!

37. partnersintimeSTINKS! // February 15, 2008 at 8:24 pm // Reply

auggh…its a good game but its so HARD! im stuck were you have to battle the shy guy and 2 boos in that bowser place please help!

38. It is a fun game

39. ??????????????????????????????? // January 26, 2008 at 2:09 pm // Reply

I hope there is a another game called Mario and Luigi:Fawfuls Return!!!

40. Al.A.ssassin // January 8, 2008 at 8:27 pm // Reply

Beat the game, it was pretty good. I hope theres another Mario&Luigi game

41. hey i need some help…i think im at the shroop mothership but im just not sure how to get out of it…or even find the bosses. I see the top floor and the little dorrways for the babies i just dont know how to get up there…HELP!!!

42. im having trouble beating the shroob elder.

do u have any tips?

43. I just started.the team moves with the babies are confusing me a little…i had been playing superstar saga so im used to A and B…..hee….’ . ‘

44. Dear Who Ever This Is,

Have you been to shroob castle and beeten princess shroob if not look on the top floor

45. ???????????????????????? // September 26, 2007 at 4:05 pm // Reply

Look out!!! Its the revenge of the Cob-AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

46. I BOUGHT THIS GAME ON JULY 1 2007

47. westy you are WRONG! check the dates, dude.

48. No I,m the first to write & city or bust

49. it’s not loading

50. hey i’m the first to write! never heard of it though, never. and who’s princess shroob?

1 2 3 4